Terminator v2.0 - page 3

ah_elewely:
I CALCULATE MANUAL WITH EXCEL THE STATEMENT THAT YOU ATTACH

AND FOUND A VERY UNDERSTANDING THING

YOU PUT THE PROFIT IN THE STATAEMENT FROM BEGIN 57000 BUT

BY EXCEL I FOUNDE 14000

I WANT YOU TO EXPLANE THIS CASE

No need to get mad.

I saw this myself and was quite puzzled. If you look at the profits greater than in the hundreds, i.e. in the thousands you will see that somehow in the html to excel transfer there is a a space between the thousand-th place and the hundred-th place number. I hope this makes sense.

deeforex:
No need to get mad. I saw this myself and was quite puzzled. If you look at the profits greater than in the hundreds, i.e. in the thousands you will see that somehow in the html to excel transfer there is a a space between the thousand-th place and the hundred-th place number. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you Dee.

Attached is an xls spreadsheet to illustrate this point. In the closed P/L section I reformatted all numbers over $1000. For example a profit of $1,280.00 would be imported to Excel as 1 280.00. I changed it to $1,280.00. Leaving it as $1 280.00 and trying to manually compute the total of the profit column would cause the numbers to come out incorrectly. If you click on the closed P/L total cell and look at the top of the spreadsheet next to fx you will see I have the =sum formula. The math now matches the html statement.

In the rest of the spreadsheet I made no changes so you can see how the numbers are imported with the space between the thousands and hundreds digits.

Thanks again Dee and for the rest of the guys, I hope this helps to illustrate this point.

Enjoy.

tom

tmaneval:
Minor change in the code to handle all currency pairs.

Tweaked one of the default indicators to slightly desensitize it.

If you already have Terminator 2.0 installed, you do not have to reinstall the indicators.

Enjoy.

tom

Hi, thanks for sharing , I run some backtest but I didn't get good result on H1 default setting on eurusd

I think we shoud use stoploss

fotovat:
Hi, thanks for sharing , I run some backtest but I didn't get good result on H1 default setting on eurusd I think we shoud use stoploss

Feel free. I encourage each person to do their own testing, both back and forward, under whatever parameters or settings to their own satisfaction.

The basic ground rules for setting up this EA is in the ReadMe file, i.e. deep pockets, high leverage. If it's not set up that way, one may get poor results.

tom

forget about backtesting!!!!!!!

dont even rely on backtesting any EA! forward ONLY!!!!1

tmaneval:
Thank you Dee.

Attached is an xls spreadsheet to illustrate this point. In the closed P/L section I reformatted all numbers over $1000. For example a profit of $1,280.00 would be imported to Excel as 1 280.00. I changed it to $1,280.00. Leaving it as $1 280.00 and trying to manually compute the total of the profit column would cause the numbers to come out incorrectly. If you click on the closed P/L total cell and look at the top of the spreadsheet next to fx you will see I have the =sum formula. The math now matches the html statement.

In the rest of the spreadsheet I made no changes so you can see how the numbers are imported with the space between the thousands and hundreds digits.

Thanks again Dee and for the rest of the guys, I hope this helps to illustrate this point.

Enjoy.

tom
yes that was the wrong thank you very much

i used your way andnow profit 57000 yes thanks

and thank you tom

Changing to different intervals

Tom,

How can I change terminator to work with different time intervals?

For example, can i set EURUSD to 1H and run GBPUSD at 4H on the same platform?

Thx!

Mik

mik:
Tom,

How can I change terminator to work with different time intervals?

For example, can i set EURUSD to 1H and run GBPUSD at 4H on the same platform?

Thx!

Mik

Yes Mik, you can.

tom

tom,

first thank you for sharing this EA, can somebody (maybe you) code a fix lotsize in it ?? By the way, why only 50-100k accounts, very less people in the forums here have this bucks for fx trading... we should make him stable to trade this ea with a 5k mini account, maybe at IBFX ...

Thanks for your help,

mr.trader

mr.trader:
tom,

first thank you for sharing this EA, can somebody (maybe you) code a fix lotsize in it ?? By the way, why only 50-100k accounts, very less people in the forums here have this bucks for fx trading... we should make him stable to trade this ea with a 5k mini account, maybe at IBFX ...

Thanks for your help,

mr.trader

For smaller accounts try demo trading off the H4 chart with one or two currency pairs.

For that matter, generally speaking, the H4 chart has less volatility. It may also take some time for trades to occur. Be patient.

tom

p.s. I like your signature.

Reason: