Terminator v2.0 - page 4

!

try using usdcad for 5k acct, it tends to be choppier. im demoing it. this EA reminds me of firebird in that it dangerous during trending markets unless you have deeppockets to withstand; but overall i like it a lot.

criss73:
try using usdcad for 5k acct, it tends to be choppier. im demoing it. this EA reminds me of firebird in that it dangerous during trending markets unless you have deeppockets to withstand; but overall i like it a lot.

Try a higher time frame like H4. Again, the smaller the account, the higher the risk as stated in the readme file.

tom

crazy_forex:
Hi Tom,

first of all , thanx for share this ea. i have test this demo since aug. and go live with mini acc at ibfx.

i find this ea very interesting. i been using EA using default setting on 1H TF.

i start live acc at ibfx with usd500 and topup another usd700++ . until now is making profit.

but becarefull with g/u and g/j pair which tend to move about 200 pip a day which we will need more margin to cover.

i dont trade that 2 pair anymore. i find this EA ok with e/u. e/j, u/j, u/c, u/cad and e/g.

thanx tom this wonderful EA.

the setting i tweak is maxtrades = 6

tom , i want check with u , what is the differennt accountisnormal = 0 and 1. is there any difference it make. currently my setting is 1 for ibfx mini.

once again thankx tom.

The accountisnormal= setting mainly applies to moneymanagement, mm=1 setting. By default mm=0

As a friendly suggestion, not as advice, try entering real trading with one pair just to make sure the account trades as in the demo, and proceed from there.

May the pips be with you.

tom

I used this type of EA for months with great results.

The key to success is money management, you need to be good at it.

Let trade it only in the direction of positive interest.

All currency tend to come back in the direction of positive interest, sooner or later, and if you get stuck with the max order you collect interest in the mean time.

Don't trade GBPUSD with that system, it will blow you account sooner or later, all other currencies work fine.

You can trade it with micro lots (0.01) to reduce the amount of money but still you will need about 5K

That system was used by successfully traders from 30 years ago in the commodity market and is a great one, now you need good money management and it will be the holy grail, but don't try to get more than 5% to 10% monthly profit, if you want to last in the market.

tmaneval:
The accountisnormal= setting mainly applies to moneymanagement, mm=1 setting. By default mm=0

As a friendly suggestion, not as advice, try entering real trading with one pair just to make sure the account trades as in the demo, and proceed from there.

May the pips be with you.

tom

thank you tom for explanation and suggestion. i will keep in mind that.

regard

CF

Terminator

Hi Tom,

first of all , thanx for share this ea. i have test this demo since aug. and go live with mini acc at ibfx.

i find this ea very interesting. i been using EA using default setting on 1H TF.

i start live acc at ibfx with usd500 and topup another usd700++ . until now is making profit.

but becarefull with g/u and g/j pair which tend to move about 200 pip a day which we will need more margin to cover.

i dont trade that 2 pair anymore. i find this EA ok with e/u. e/j, u/j, u/c, u/cad and e/g.

thanx tom this wonderful EA.

the setting i tweak is maxtrades = 6

tom , i want check with u , what is the differennt accountisnormal = 0 and 1. is there any difference it make. currently my setting is 1 for ibfx mini.

once again thankx tom.

regard

CF

Statements 15 Sept 2006

Statements as of 15 Sept 2006.

Also, I may be starting testing on the H4 chart.

tom

project1972:
I used this type of EA for months with great results.

The key to success is money management, you need to be good at it.

Let trade it only in the direction of positive interest.

All currency tend to come back in the direction of positive interest, sooner or later, and if you get stuck with the max order you collect interest in the mean time.

Don't trade GBPUSD with that system, it will blow you account sooner or later, all other currencies work fine.

You can trade it with micro lots (0.01) to reduce the amount of money but still you will need about 5K

That system was used by successfully traders from 30 years ago in the commodity market and is a great one, now you need good money management and it will be the holy grail, but don't try to get more than 5% to 10% monthly profit, if you want to last in the market.

project1972,

Thank you for the interesting infos for this EA, please can you post your version of this EA ? How does it work, criss73 before said it remembers to firebird, isn´t it ? Is it also a counter trend EA ?

Thanks for your help,

mr.trader

Mm

tom,

i would like to ask you regarding MM setting in Terminator setting. in the EA itself the default value for risk=0.01 but when during load the EA i cant type value with decimal point, only round figure only can be type in.

my qustion is , how the MM is working on normal acc and mini/micro acc. ? and how / what are the optimised/recommended setting for risk ?

regard

CF

Reason: