Terminator v2.0 - page 51

Please find updated statements.

Updated statements.

Files:

terminator v2.03

Hi newdigital,

I am following this EA and the new version with your settings.

Q1.Could you please inform me of the kind of account (mini or standard) your initial account of $50,000.00?

Q2. Could you also let me know the leverage of your initial $50,000.00 account? 1:200 or !:100 or any other?

The results looks promising.

Q3. Do you suggest any other currency pairs?

Do you suggest adding a further currency pair when the account balance reaches a paricular higher amount?ie what is the minimum amount is safe per currency pair in the account for drawndown/margin considerations so not to wipe you out?

With much appreciation and thanks,

lrathi:
Hi newdigital,

I am following this EA and the new version with your settings.

Q1.Could you please inform me of the kind of account (mini or standard) your initial account of $50,000.00?

Q2. Could you also let me know the leverage of your initial $50,000.00 account? 1:200 or !:100 or any other?

The results looks promising.

Q3. Do you suggest any other currency pairs?

Do you suggest adding a further currency pair when the account balance reaches a paricular higher amount?ie what is the minimum amount is safe per currency pair in the account for drawndown/margin considerations so not to wipe you out?

With much appreciation and thanks,

It is starting with 0.1 lot with 50,000 deposit size. Leverage? Do not remember. I think 1:200 or more. Anyway it is no any problem with 50,000 deposit size at all. No risky at all. The better pairs depends on the market condition in this months for example. Look at the statements ny pairs posted above: 2 or 3 pairs are seems the best one.

Please find the statements.

Files:

Please find updated statements (by pairs).

Files:

Newdigital , i don't understand why the pipset is configured to 3 ? in your configuration ....

icek:
Newdigital , i don't understand why the pipset is configured to 3 ? in your configuration ....

I posted my settings on this thread (2 or 3 pages ago).

When I decided to test this EA I was reading whole thread from the beginning and selected some suggested settings. May be I changed something ... I don't remember. I don't remember why I selected Pips=3.

Please find the statements for this EA.

EA with the settings are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31

Starting deposit size is 50,000.

Testing since 20th of April 2007.

8 pairs.

Starting lot size is 0.1 lot.

H1 timeframe.

Balance is 55,935 for all 8 pairs.

Equity is 51,355 for all 8 pairs.

The best performers are EURUSD and USDJPY. Good performing is EURJPY and USDCHF.

Please note that i am testing every pair in one direction only (in direction of positive swap).

Files:
Reason: