Terminator v2.0 - page 2

what is the time zone signify?

Just wanted to know Tom what does the Time zone signify, If I am in the eastern time zone and using IBFX wht should the sertting be? Also has anyone tried it on different time charts such as 30 min or 15min?

Tks again for bringing this to us !

Berdj

tmaneval:
Here it is guys. Check out the ReadMe file thoroughly.

I've been using the H1 chart.

Enjoy,

Tom

berdj:
Great statement,

Could you tell us if you used standard default or have your settings been adjusted?

Tks

Berdj

See post #5

tom

berdj:
Just wanted to know Tom what does the Time zone signify, If I am in the eastern time zone and using IBFX wht should the sertting be? Also has anyone tried it on different time charts such as 30 min or 15min?

Tks again for bringing this to us !

Berdj

The time zone is used by the Pivot Point Time Zone indicator when Openordersbasedon = 1. Otherwise it's not used and is not one of the default indicators.

tom

Berdj,

I used default settings. 5000 dollars starting account and only tested on EURUSD

rarango:
Berdj, I used default settings. 5000 dollars starting account and only tested on EURUSD

For this EA trading one pair on an account of that size would be a safer bet depending on the leverage. The higher the leverage the safer it is because as long as one can stay in the game the higher the probablility of winning.

tom

Statements

Weekly, month-to-date, and from-the-beginning statements as of 8 Sept 2006.

tom

Files:

tmaneval:
Weekly, month-to-date, and from-the-beginning statements as of 8 Sept 2006. tom

I CALCULATE MANUAL WITH EXCEL THE STATEMENT THAT YOU ATTACH

AND FOUND A VERY UNDERSTANDING THING

YOU PUT THE PROFIT IN THE STATAEMENT FROM BEGIN 57000 BUT

BY EXCEL I FOUNDE 14000

I WANT YOU TO EXPLANE THIS CASE

Tom please

can you put the original statement

no zip

to make a look on excel

che:
Tom please

can you put the original statement

no zip

to make a look on excel

Here you go, Che

tom

ah_elewely:
I CALCULATE MANUAL WITH EXCEL THE STATEMENT THAT YOU ATTACH

I don't know...we'll have to ask StrategybuilderFx. It's their statement.

Also, perhaps if you wouldn't mind posting your spreadsheet file so we can all take a look at your data and better understand the idea you are presenting.

tom

Reason: