Terminator v2.0 - page 23

You only have 58% modeling quality, and only tested for two and a half months. Try running that same test starting January 1st and see if you can handle the run on January 3rd or the one on January 5th. I guarantee with those setting your account wil not survive.

mr.trader:

BTW: PLEASE FORGET BACKTESTING WITH MT4

Not possible, I must have good back test and confirmation by forward test before I throw my hard earned cash on something.

Test made in a fresh installation of MT4 from 2006/01/01 to 2006/10/31.

Results attached.

pabloski7:
Test made in a fresh installation of MT4 from 2006/01/01 to 2006/10/31. Results attached.

What time zone are you in???

Version 2.02

Minor changes:

1. Changed pips and t/p defaults to give wider trading range. (safety factor)

2. Desensitized one of the indicators used in 3, 4, 5 of Openordersbasedon setting.

3. Updated readme file.

4. Included an rtf document of Project1972's short/long strategy.

If you are already using a Terminator 2x version, you do not need to reinstall the indicators.

May the pips be with you.

tom

attachment deleted (under development)

mr.trader:
tom,

please can u post your setfile please ?

Thanks,

mr.trader

Here ya go. On this demo I've been using the H1 chart.

tom

criss73:
ok tmaneaval ive done that then what? do i just attach the EA to the chart? im a bit confused about how to work presets.

Attached is an updated readme file. Your answer is in here.

tom

crazy_forex:
tom,

what is the optimised setting for H4 time frame. do u you default setting in 1H time frame or have adjusted it .

Regard

CF

Here are the settings files I'm using on the H4 chart. Basically it's the default settings except for a change in pips= setting which keeps profitability up. These settings can also be used on the H1 chart by changing the pips= setting back to 0.1. Also there is a minor change on gbpusd settings file.

tom

attachment deleted - H4 no longer used

Terminator 2.01

Minor change in the code to handle all currency pairs.

Tweaked one of the default indicators to slightly desensitize it.

If you already have Terminator 2.0 installed, you do not have to reinstall the indicators.

Enjoy.

tom

Reason: