Terminator v2.0 - page 53

My settings are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31 (EAs with default settings for every pair). I did not change this settings: MaxTrades=3 and OpenOrdersBasedOn=5.

Updated statements.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

And it is about how to read the statements: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Files:

Files:

Please find visual statements. I selected good performed pairs for this statement/image.

Red line is balance and green line is equity.

Please nore the next 4th version of terminator EA was created: see this thread.

Files:

Strange Results

Hi,

I've been following this thread for some time, and decided to give Terminator a test.

I've put it yesterday on USDJPY and USDCHF, H1 each, starting with 0.1 lots on a 5000$ demo account on FXDD.

Today I've found that it opened 8 positions, none of them was closed, and they total -747.96 pips . This is completely different from the results posted here in this thread, so I'm guessing I'm missing something.

Did anybody else encountered these results? Where should I look for to find out what the problem is?

Thanks!

memilavi:
Hi,

I've been following this thread for some time, and decided to give Terminator a test.

I've put it yesterday on USDJPY and USDCHF, H1 each, starting with 0.1 lots on a 5000$ demo account on FXDD.

Today I've found that it opened 8 positions, none of them was closed, and they total -747.96 pips . This is completely different from the results posted here in this thread, so I'm guessing I'm missing something.

Did anybody else encountered these results? Where should I look for to find out what the problem is?

Thanks!

I don't think you are missing. This EA is trading without stop loss value. I have the orders which was opened on USDJPY in 25th of June and did not close yet. This EA is trading USDJPY "only long". It means only buy orders with positive swap. And the orders are open during the long time sometimes untill it will be closed in profit. When? It may be next months, or even more.

It is necessary to have very big deposit size to trade with this EA.

Look at the image: red line is equity and green line is balance.

I have 3 orders already opened for USDJPY and maximum trades=3 in my settings. That is why no new trades were open on USDJPY: i have maximum 3 orders already opened.

Files:

newdigital:
I don't think you are missing. This EA is trading without stop loss value. I have the orders which was opened on USDJPY in 25th of June and did not close yet. This EA is trading USDJPY "only long". It means only buy orders with positive swap. And the orders are open during the long time sometimes untill it will be closed in profit. When? It may be next months, or even more.

It is necessary to have very big deposit size to trade with this EA.

Look at the image: red line is equity and green line is balance.

I have 3 orders already opened for USDJPY and maximum trades=3 in my settings. That is why no new trades were open on USDJPY: i have maximum 3 orders already opened.

OK, thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to think twice (and even more...) before I'll start using it in a real account...

Files:

newdigital:
Please find visual statements. I selected good performed pairs for this statement/image.

Red line is balance and green line is equity.

Please nore the next 4th version of terminator EA was created: see this thread.

New Digital, can you share the indicator you use to display the balance/equity graphs on the charts or is it a private indy? It would be very helpful to me in my backtesting. Thanks!

Reason: