Terminator v2.0 - page 12

Hello tom

can u tell me about this ea,if i used smaller time frame is it work well(work well as TF 1H) or not?..I plan to used this ea at time frame M1...

thanx n regards

erwinkoe

erwinkoe:
Hello tom

can u tell me about this ea,if i used smaller time frame is it work well(work well as TF 1H) or not?..I plan to used this ea at time frame M1...

thanx n regards

erwinkoe

Sorry, I don't know. Give it a test or two.

tom

I'm going to take some time off folks.

Enjoy your testing and thank you for your inputs.

See you in a couple of weeks or so.

tom

Anyone else have no orders open yesterday? The only pair that opens orders is Maddog.

Hi Ducati,

Nope. For the 10/10/06 (on interbankfx) i had the USDCHF (long), EURUSD (short). Don't know about other directions as i have it set up to take up trades in positive interest. Had other orders go thru too, but those were in regards to orders that were placed the previous day (9/10/06) for other pairs. For the 9/10/06 i had 6 new orders go thru all in different currency pairs, always in positive interest trade setups. Hope this helps.

cheers

hades291

Hi Hades,

What do you have OpenOrdersBasedOn set to? It seems mine has stopped opening orders.

C.J.

hades291:
Hi Ducati,

Nope. For the 10/10/06 (on interbankfx) i had the USDCHF (long), EURUSD (short). Don't know about other directions as i have it set up to take up trades in positive interest. Had other orders go thru too, but those were in regards to orders that were placed the previous day (9/10/06) for other pairs. For the 9/10/06 i had 6 new orders go thru all in different currency pairs, always in positive interest trade setups. Hope this helps.

cheers

hades291

got it set on default, which is 5

hades291

hades291:
got it set on default, which is 5 hades291

Hi there !

Look into the code, the is discribed exactly what means OpenOrdersBasedOn

It means based at witch indicator(s) Orders were opened, further informaion you find into the code or at my post #108

I try it in backtest and forward test, in my oppinion the best setting is "0" (means OpenOrdersBasedOn MACD). For this system is not necesarry to catch the trend exact, if you catch the trend to exact the gain will be lower.

Don´t forget, its martingale

Hope this helps,

mr.trader

Reason: