Terminator v2.0 - page 16

I used it with FXDD demo account which works good. I tried to use it with live account but it won't open trade. It shows order open on the chart but no trade was made. Any idea?

rghli:
I used it with FXDD demo account which works good. I tried to use it with live account but it won't open trade. It shows order open on the chart but no trade was made. Any idea?

Do you have the smiley face in the upper right hand corner? I am using it live on FXDD is it works fine.

Ducati:
Has everyone given up on trying to make this EA better? Where did everyone go? I am getting good results in forward testing on different settings. I would like to see if others get similar results.

Hi,

I started my test on Sunday with exact project1972 settings.

Starting ballance is $10000 to make it more risky (and realistic).

Results so far very good, but we have to go through some major market move to see if it can survive.

BTW I think becouse of limited access to Elite Section EAs here arouse less interest.

Ducati:
Do you have the smiley face in the upper right hand corner? I am using it live on FXDD is it works fine.

It works now. Thanks. How's the performance on your account? I have a 2k mini . 0.1 lot size (Can I set it to 0.01 on FXDD?) on 3 pairs: EURO, JPY, CHF. M30 timeframe. Any suggestion?

rghli:
It works now. Thanks. How's the performance on your account? I have a 2k mini . 0.1 lot size (Can I set it to 0.01 on FXDD?) on 3 pairs: EURO, JPY, CHF. M30 timeframe. Any suggestion?

Made 10% in two days on a live account. My demo account with the scalp settings made $800 in two days with .1 lots. You have to call and ask FXDD to set you up with a micro account.

Stoploss Stoptrading

Can someone program terminator to stop trading a pair whenever they hit their stoploss? I notice in backtesting that there is often a large correction and everytime the stoploss is hit, it tries to get back in and hits the stoploss again. I want it to just stop trading that pair until I restart it.

Thanks!

Test Result

Hello Traders,

For those with small capital that using IBFX as ur broker. I have make some 90% modelling quality back test on few currency for long term profit.

Currently I post for EUR/GBP pair result. All setting as using default from TOM only few changes as below.

Maxtrades = 8 <--- ur acc will blow

Maxtrades = 9 <--- ur acc will be profitable

Maxtrades = 9 + Trailing Stop <--- ur acc will be profitable

Maxtrades = 10 <--- default setting and ur acc will be profitable

all the test is based on min USD 500 capital and 100:1 leverage. (this is min requirement for this pair )

Test from 2004.07.01 until today.

Will post later more result on other currency pair.

Regard

CF

Files:

Terminator V2.02 default settings this week

crazy_forex:
Hello Traders,

For those with small capital that using IBFX as ur broker. I have make some 90% modelling quality back test on few currency for long term profit.

Currently I post for EUR/GBP pair result. All setting as using default from TOM only few changes as below.

Maxtrades = 8 <--- ur acc will blow

Maxtrades = 9 <--- ur acc will be profitable

Maxtrades = 9 + Trailing Stop <--- ur acc will be profitable

Maxtrades = 10 <--- default setting and ur acc will be profitable

all the test is based on min USD 500 capital and 100:1 leverage. (this is min requirement for this pair )

Test from 2004.07.01 until today.

Will post later more result on other currency pair.

Regard

CF

I've learned not to trade anything with the Sterling. I am using 7 as max trades, but I adjust the pipstep and tp depending on each pair.

Statements w/e 20 Oct 2006

This week's statements.

tom

Reason: