Terminator v2.0 - page 8

Hi Bluto & Ducati,

I attached my statement which should answer your questions.

Regards,

Jim

PS I should note that I kill a currency if the progression gets to high. Take a small loss or profit then

start over. I plan on doing this live with a 5k account so I will need to learn to manage it before it

gets out of hand.

Files:

Interesting

I opened an Alpari and FXDD accounts. On Alpari I am running the EA with OpenOrdersBasedOn 3 and it is down over $800 since last night, but the standard settings on FXDD is up over $1100 in less than one day. Bth accounts are $5,000 accounts.

Do I print off statements through metatrader, or through the brokers website?

Ducati:
I opened an Alpari and FXDD accounts. On Alpari I am running the EA with OpenOrdersBasedOn 3 and it is down over $800 since last night, but the standard settings on FXDD is up over $1100 in less than one day. Bth accounts are $5,000 accounts. Do I print off statements through metatrader, or through the brokers website?

Did you get clobbered by EURUSD? I did.

I haven't posted much although I have been following this thread and EA.

It sounds like some of you are ready to go live. Caution, this EA can be as profitable as it can be risky. From what I have seen from my own testing, starting with 0.01 nano lots on a IBFX mini account, the largest margin used has been $867.50 with a largest $$ drawdown at $701. This is demoing Tom's seven pairs, same settings.

If your live account is not adequately funded you can risk a margin call.

good luck,

dee

bluto:
Did you get clobbered by EURUSD? I did.

No, not at all. The Alpari account is down mostly on Cable. I have 1.4 lots shorted onit right now.

G/U and G/J

Ducati:
No, not at all. The Alpari account is down mostly on Cable. I have 1.4 lots shorted onit right now.

Dear Friends

im usign this ea on live acc for the pas two month with IBFX with not much problem. I have intially trade G/U and G/J pair which will bring disaster to your account. Now i dont trade G/U and G/J anymore using this EA and my account everyday is growing.

Thank to Tom and Algendro (Original Author of DLM EA)

regard

CF

Latest version

Deat Tom,

I have been to www.elcactus.com and there is updated version of DLM ver 1.3 and 1.4.

do you planning to realease new Terminator EA which will integrate more function and option as per original DLM EA.

cheers

CF

crazy_forex:
Deat Tom,

I have been to www.elcactus.com and there is updated version of DLM ver 1.3 and 1.4.

do you planning to realease new Terminator EA which will integrate more function and option as per original DLM EA.

cheers

CF

Not at this time, except for entry triggers used in the Openordersbasedon= setting.

tom

tmaneval:
Not at this time, except for entry triggers used in the Openordersbasedon= setting. tom

great to hear thats. than will wait for your updated version.

This EA continues to perform flawlessly. Daily profit has increased

to about $900 per day. Margin did increase to 15k yesterday at

one point but then again it had a very profitable day. I intend on

trading this live hopefully within a week or two. I had hoped to open

a 5K account but I think 20k might be needed at this point. You also

need to babysit the EA so that it doesn't escalate out of control.

I have attached my demo statement to date.

Thanks to all of you for your efforts especially Tom.

Jim

Files:
Reason: