Pump and Dump
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Advisor Pump and Dump is a fully automatic trading EA, created by a trader for traders. The main strategy - "Buy cheap, sell expensive". Opening orders occurs after a significant increase/fall in prices.
You probably noticed a significant pullback of the price in the opposite direction after sharp movements in the market, then so-called "hairpins" have drawn. The adviser catches moments of strong growth or fall and enters the market, based on these signals.I explain particularly in the video and in the screenshots.
A lot of attention was paid to money management and risk management in the adviser.
- the ability to control the overall risk percentage of transactions
- the possibility of disabling trading in case of a risk management contravention
Money management is to be provided in the adviser. For management you may choose to use:
- a fixed lot for opening positions
- an adaptive lot that opens a transaction with a percentage of the deposit
Online monitoring : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/slatrade
To trade, you need to choose range pairs. The EA logic is designed for range trading.
If you have any questions, you can write to me, I am always happy to help you with the best settings and recommendations !
The built-in Risk-Management mechanism can stop trading in time and save capital with the help of initially setting the maximum permissible level of account subsidence.
Monitoring the stoppage of trade. An advisor can suspend trading for a predetermined time interval in case of exceeding the risk management. For ease of monitoring, a signal on the occurrence of an event will come directly to your mobile phone using Push Notification.
Built-in mechanism for multiplying the profit of orders. Inclusion mechanism for increasing profits occurs in the case of following the price of the trend.
Instant notifications of Risk manager for the status of the account on the mobile phone, using Push messages.
Minimum deposit at $ 100 in cent type account, or at $1 000 in usual account.
It is important to know, that while using the Expert Advisor on several pairs, it is necessary to change the value in the Magic number field.
When using the function Fist Lot, I recommend to take a 0.01 lot for every $ 1 500 - 2,500 for the calculation, depending on risk.
#forex robot# EA Pump and Dump # forexbot
Added a function that correctly restores the sequence of averaging orders in case of a terminal change or reboot of the EA.
Briefly what was done:
Added a function for auto-calculation of indicators:
1) TP, setting - Auto_calc_TP
2) Distances between averaging orders - Auto_calc_Dist
3) Distance Steps, Auto_calc_Step
4) Plus parameter, Auto_calc_Plus
5) Added the ability to display a physical SL for each deal.
6) Added the Show Stop out line setting, when this setting is enabled, you can see at what price level the stop out will be for this trade, which will allow you to correctly calculate your risks.
7) Added the Auto_iPump_indicat_set setting, when this setting is true, the advisor will calculate the necessary values for opening a deal for this currency pair.
8) Added setting Auto_Lot_money_per_min_lot - with this setting, now you no longer need to manually calculate the starting lot.
9) The info panel has been revised, it now reflects a little more current indicators.
In general, now for most pairs, you can simply hang the advisor on the chart and do not need to configure anything, all settings will be selected automatically. The only thing you need is to change the magic number, if you broadcast the advisor to the same pair on 2 charts.
If you have any questions, be sure to write, I will try to help.
Successful and profitable trading.
The detailed description of the update is in this article – https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/742262
Wenn Sie nicht wissen, wie Push-Benachrichtigungen zu verbinden sind, lesen Sie diesen Artikel https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/476