Yet another night scalper (YANS) is an Expert Adviser (EA) that works between the end of the New York and beginning of the Asian session. YANS is optimized for the EURUSD pair. You can use it on any timeframe as the timeframes for the built-in indicators are fixed.
It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS. You can start using it with $100 only.
YANS is always using stop loss and take profit values! It does not use:
YANS is FIFO compatible if you set "How many positions at the same time are allowed" to 1!
Please contact me via a private message to get help to setup the correct trading time for your broker.
There is also a WhatsApp support group.
- TradingStartHour = 23 - start hour of operation (broker time).
- TradingStartMinute = 30 - start minute of operation (broker time).
- TradingEndHour = 00 - stop hour of operation (broker time).
- TradingEndMinute = 45 - stop minute of operation (broker time).
- MondayAM = false - trade Monday AM.
- MondayPM = true - trade Monday PM.
- TuesdayAM = true - trade Tuesday AM.
- TuesdayPM = true - trade Tuesday PM.
- WednesdayAM = true - trade Wednesday AM.
- WednesdayPM = true - trade Wednesday PM.
- ThursdayAM = true - trade Thursday AM.
- ThursdayPM = true - trade Thursday PM.
- FridayAM = true - trade Friday AM.
- FridayPM = false - trade Friday PM.
- MaxAllowedSpread = 15 - max allowed spread.
- TakeProfit = 30 - take profit in points.
- StopLoss = 200 - stop loss in points.
- AllowSellOrders = true - allow sell orders.
- AllowBuyOrders = true - allow buy orders.
- AllowHedging = true - Allows buy and sell orders at the same time if the triggers fired.
- UseStrategy_1 = true - use strategy 1.
- UseStrategy_2 = true - use strategy 2.
- UseStrategy_3 = true - use strategy 3.
- UseMoneyManagement = true - use money management.
- RiskPercent = 1 - risk % of balance for each order.
- CustomLotSize = 0.01 - fixed lot size.
- MaxAllowedLotsize = 100 - max allowed lot size.
- UseSafeMode = true - use safe mode.
- WaitAfterSL = 120 - wait n minutes after a SL was hit.
- SkipNegativeThreeDaysSwap = true - skip negative 3-days swap.
- MaxNumberOfConcurrentPositions = 2 - number of concurrent positions for this pair (min 1, max 3).
- MagicNumberStrategy_1 = 11111 - magic number for strategy 1.
- MagicNumberStrategy_2 = 111111 - magic number for strategy 2.
- MagicNumberStrategy_3 = 1111111 - magic number for strategy 3.
- CustomOrderComment = "YANS" - order comment.
- UseNewsFilter = false - use the news filter.
- NewsUpdateInterval = 240 - update news every n minutes.
- WaitBeforeHighImpactNews = 120 - pause n minutes before high impact news.
- WaitAfterHighImpactNews = 120 - pause n minutes after high impact news.
- WaitBeforeMediumImpactNews = 60 - pause n minutes before medium impact news.
- WaitAfterMediumImpactNews = 30 - pause n minutes after medium impact news.
- WaitBeforeLowImpactNews = 0 - pause n minutes before low impact news.
- WaitAfterLowImpactNews = 0 - pause n minutes after low impact news.
- NewsCurrency = "EUR,USD" - currencies to check.
- AutoOptimizeForPair = true - load optimized filter/indicator settings for the current pair.
- CloseOpenPositionsAtBeAfterMinutes = 0 - Closes open positions when they hit break even after n minutes.
- CloseOpenPositionsAfterMinutes = 0 - Closes open positions after n minutes.
- UseHSPStopLoss = false - change stop loss during HSP (High Spread Phase).
- MaxLossBeforeApplyHSPStopLoss = 100 - only change stop loss if the current loss is not bigger than n points.
- HSPStopLoss = 500 - new stop loss during HSP.
- HSPHour = 00 - hour of HSP (broker time!).
- ChangeSlMinutesBeforeHSP = 2 - change stop loss to a new value n minutes before HSP.
- ChangeSlMinutesAfterHSP = 2 - change stop loss to an old value n minutes after HSP.
- MaxSpreadAfterHSP = 50 - change stop loss to an old value only if the average spread is (below) n points.
- EnableRemoteSwitch = false - Enables the ability to remote disable the EA.
- RemoteSwitchUrl = http://yans.inetseite.de/rs/yans_remote_switch.txt - URL to control the remote switch (0 = EA disabled, 1 = EA enabled).
If you have you any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- AllowHedging: Allows opening of hedged orders if trigger by the indicators/filters
- CloseOpenPositionsAtBeAfterMinutes: Closes open positions when they hit break even after n minutes
- CloseOpenPositionsAfterMinutes: Closes open positions after n minutes
- EnableRemoteSwitch: Allows me to disable trading for particular symbols in unfavorable times (elections, breaking news etc.)
- Added new option "Load optimized filter/indicator settings for the current pair" which will set optimized values for all filters and indicators for the current pair. Currently supported pairs: EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, EURGBP and USDCHF
All others will run with default values
- Added options to move stop loss to a higher level during rollover (I call it HSP (High Spread Phase) in the EA since this depends on your broker's market time)
- Now new indicators are deleted and redrawn after news download
- Fixed a (logical) bug in the newsfilter that messed up the time of upcoming news when the terminal was running during market closing times (weekend)
- Updated the internal settings for some filters/indicators
- Changed the money management system. The "Risk Settings for Money Management" will now calculate a lotsize that will max risk the entered value of your balance in case of a S/L.
Example: You balance is 1000$ and you set the value to 3% (default). The lotsize of EACH position will be calculated to only lose 30$ in case of a S/L.
!!! THIS IS A MAJOR CHANGE, PLEASE EDIT YOUR SETTINGS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS !!!
!!! The maximum value can be 10% at the moment for your own safety !!!
!!! Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help !!!
- Modified the "smart spreadfilter". It works better now.
- Added a news filter!
- You have to add "http://ec.forexprostools.com" to the list of allowed URLs (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors)
- Add the currencies you want to check in a comma seperated list, e.x. for euro and us dollar: EUR,USD (default value)
- Added an option to wait for X minutes after a SL before opening new orders
- Changed "Stop Minute" to 59
- Added the "Sensitivity" option which influences the built in filters a bit (backtest it!)