NewsGrabber Platinum Elite
NewsGrabber Platinum Elite is a fully automatic news trading robot which is based on the most precise and powerful news trading algorithm today (from my experience of using several popular news trading EAs on live accounts and results I’ve got).
After putting different news trading software on test, I have soon noticed the advantage of execution NewsGrabber Platinum Elite has over competitors thanks to this truly unique algorithm I developed during over 2 years of work and experimentation.
- 4 and 5 digit platform support;
- MT4 b600+ full compatibility;
- Breakeven and Trailing Stop;
- Broker Minimum Stop Level usage in order to avoid related errors;
- Broker Minimum and Maximum Lot size usage in order to avoid related errors;
- Risk Management;
- Floating Pending orders;
- Special UNIQUE algorithm to exclude Pending Order rejections due to fast price movements - Never miss another trade;
- Special UNIQUE algorithm to minimize slippage like no other EA does;
- Double Order Verification by Magic Number and Order Comment in order to avoid any type of interference from/to other robots;
- Max_Spread parameter to filter maximum allowed spread before news release (very helpful on floating spread accounts);
- All the news events are loaded and filtered automatically from online economic calendar;
- Currency pairs to trade: determined automatically according to country where news are released (if you have an account with non-standard instrument names like EURUSD.xp, you can add correspondent suffixes and prefixes from input parameters);
- Advanced users can also change calendar properties from input parameters;
- After purchasing the robot, please contact me to send you the complete easy-to-use step-by-step one-page user manual, advices and recommended brokers to you;
- Free lifetime support and updates.
ECONOMIC CALENDAR (FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY)
- domain: domain / ip of economic calendar to be used (accompanied with http://prefix);
- startTimePrefix: url prefix used before start date (for economic news data loading);
- endTimePrefix: url prefix used before end date (for economic news data loading);
- additionalParameters: additional parameters to be included in URL;
- dateSeparator: separator to put between year, month and day in URL;
- dayStart: start Time (GMT) for the day;
- dayEnd: end Time (GMT) for the day.
- Remove_Pending_After_Seconds: seconds after news release to remove orders if not triggered;
- Max_Spread: do not trade if spread exceeds this number 9 seconds before news release.
- Magic_Number: magic number for identifying orders;
- Universal_Comment: order Comment for additional order verification;
- Take_Profit: Take profit distance in pips (automatically adjusted for 4 and 5 digit brokers);
- Stop_Loss: Stop Loss distance in pips (automatically adjusted for 4 and 5 digit brokers);
- Trade_Risk: the (decimal) part of Account Balance and Account Credit to be used per each order; 0.1 means (Balance+Credit)*0.1 = 10% initial risk per trade. This parameter is overridden if volume exceeds minimum or maximum lotsize and correspondent limit value is used instead;
- instrument_prefix: prefix to be added on standard instrument names like EURUSD or GBPUSD;
- instrument_suffix: suffix to be added on standard instrument names.
- Use_Trailing_Stop: if true, Trailing_Step parameter will be used for Expert's each position to trail the stop;
- Trailing_Step: trailing stop distance in pips for Expert's positions;
- Use_Break_Even: if true, Expert will lock Break_Even_Lock_Pips pips after Move_Break_Even_Pips pips in profit on each Expert's position;
- Move_Break_Even_Pips: profit in pips for Break Even to be activated;
- Break_Even_Lock_Pips: pips to be locked after Break Even Activation.
News trading is risky and not all brokers are suitable, if you decide to trade with brokers outside of recommended brokers list, test them well and carefully, start with a little deposit. Only invest the amount you do not care to lose (even with my recommended brokers) because nothing is guaranteed, on the other hand, if it works fine you’ll make substantial income with small deposits and remember to withdraw profits regularly.
- if orders aren't sent, reason is written on the correspondent vertical line.
- if orders are sent: detailed open prices are written on the correspondent vertical line.
- Potential upcoming news list: news date and time are shown first.
- Potential upcoming news list: the list is updated and handled correctly now.
- IsTradeContextBusy and IsTradeAllowed are handled, should fix performance issues and lagging in some cases.
- Separate Take Profit inputs for each type of news.
- Added custom Font Size input for all non-comment (upper-left corner) texts.
- Added custom Fixed/Floating Spread selector in inputs.
- Readded custom order comment input after a request.
- re-added magic number input after a request
- included a more sophisticated (additional) custom calendar
- added a list of potential upcoming news
- fixed suffix and prefix inputs
- Information panel made more intuitive
- Most inputs were automated for simplified usage
- Fully automatic order identification
- News are checked more often for possible changes
- Option to round down the volume even if a broker accepts it in calm market (on some brokers standart lot step seems not to work during news)
- Added weekend's "frozen" Market Watch time fix
- Fixed news time calculation issue on some brokers
- Added the internal download link for the owner's manual
- added Fixed_Lotsize option in the inputs
- Automatic priority-wise selection if two important news come at a time
- Minor fixes & improvements.
- Order open and management blocks were separated and made more stable.