Mount Average EA
As the name indicates, Mount Average EA is a longterm Expert Advisor that uses the 'Moving Average' as the main indicator in its system. It´s designed for EURUSD on M15 Timeframe and uses different strategies to minimize the drawdown.
Already well configured, so it´s easy to set it up as it only has MagicNumber and MoneyManagment for inputs. For MoneyManagment I highly recommend using AutoLotSafeMode.
Caution : This EA will use MagicNumbers from your input up to the following 200 numbers. So watch out to not interfere with your other EAs!
- MagicNumber - unique identifier for this EA
- LotManagment - dropdownbox for different Moneymanagmentsystems
- FixedLot - fixed trading lot
- AutoLotSafeMode - uses different risk settings depending on account equity, the bigger the account the lower the risk
- AutoLotLotStep - lotstep per equity
- AutoLotRiskMode - uses Risk parameter to calculate lotsize according to desired drawdown
- LotSize - lotsize used if FixedLot selected
- LotStep - automatic lotsize calculation depending on Lotstep
- Risk - Sets the percentage of your balance you are willing to lose
- OrderComment - comment your orders
Link to Live Signal:
-Fixed SL-Value bug
-Trades will get identified additionally by OrderComment (besides MagicNumber)
-Added OrderComment Section