PZ Averaging EA MT4
- Trade easily using chart buttons
- Fully customizable position management
- Controlled and pre-calculated risk exposure
- Implements many automated entry strategies
- Can trade using custom indicators
- Trades micro accounts from $1000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
How to get started
- Load the EA to any chart and timeframe
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable
- Trade using the chart buttons or enable an entry strategy
- Let the EA handle the trade and book a profit
- Load the EA and trade using the chart buttons
- Don't trade any other EA in the same symbol
- Take only one initial trade per symbol -never two or more-
- If the buy/sell buttons are not displayed, it means the EA is busy
- The EA can trade many symbols independently at the same time
- But be careful: never, ever, load the EA twice on the same symbol
- There is no need to set a different Magic Number to trade different symbols
- Trade from a VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Try to never unload the EA to assure the atomicity of the process
- Great to trade overbought or oversold situations
- Avoid trading against the trend
- The automated entries of the EA are evaluated at bar closing
- The EA uses market orders, variable spreads and news should not be an issue
- The EA won't trade live if there is risk of a margin call with current settings
- However, the EA will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of risk
- The take-profit for the first trade is evaluated in stealth mode, no TP order is placed
- The EA trades a manual lot size: the tester won't reflect compounding profits
- The session filters are implemented in GMT time and only apply to automated entries
- Trades have no individual SL or TP because they are managed as a basket (a single deal)
- During a recovery, the EA can have many trades opened at the same time in the same direction
- Lotsize: Lot size of the initial trade.
- Break-even: Profit in pips at which the EA moves the
stop-loss above/below the open price for the first trade.
- Break-even Behavior: Upon breakeven, the SL can be moved to the open price, or secure part of the profits.
- Trailing Stop: Trailing stop expressed as % of current trade profit.
- Trailing Step: Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop.
- Take Profit: Stealth take profit for the first trade.
- Entry Strategy: The EA implements a some automated entry strategies to facilitate backtesting. Options are: CCI, ADX, RSI, Bollinger Bands, AC, AO, Alligator, MACD, PSAR, RVI, Stochastic, Heiken Ashi, Turtle Trading, Breakouts, Buy Constantly and Sell Constantly.
- Blocks of trades: Amount of blocks of trades of recovery process
- Trades per block: Amount of trades on each block
- Spacing in pips: Spacing or distance in pips between trades
- Profit Target: Net profit for the recovery process
- Lotsize Multiplier: Lotsize multiplier from one block to another
- Spacing Multiplier: Spacing multiplier from one block to another
- Trade Asian Session: Enable auto-trading during asian session
- Trade European Session: Enable auto-trading during europe session
- Trade American Session: Enable auto-trading during american session
- Magic Number: The EA uses the magic number to identify its trades
- Custom Comment: Enter your custom comment for trades
Support and questions
Use the helpdesk for questions or timely support. Write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org