AFX Trending Tool
The "AFX Trending" is a good indicator to use for filtering out trades.
This indicator shows the beginning point of high volatility (Green Vertical Line) and ending point of high volatility(Red Vertical Line) of trending market to avoid entering choppy markets.
Traders typically need volatility to make any money so if you have a system that generates lots of different signals, you can filter out those ones that are low in volatility by discarding those with this indicator. Concentrating on markets with the highest probability mean you can trade the markets that are experiencing the most movement and therefore the most profit potential.
The indicator works on M1, M5, M15 and M30 Timeframes, only.
The indicator is optimized for M1, M5, M15 and M30 Timeframes.
The indicator recognizes the timeframe and applies the related settings automatically.
- StartColor - the color of beginning's vertical line.
- EndColor - the color of ending's vertical line.
- LineWidth - The width of vertical lines.
- Bars - the number of bars used for the indicator calculations. Use lower number of bars for lower usage of CPU
- Low usage of CPU and RAM resources
- Runs very smoothly on MetaTrader
- Removed Bars input parameter