General - page 850

Hello everyone Is there some example code someone can post on deleting sell stop and/or buy stop orders please? I'm sure there must be an MQL5 library function to do this, but I can't seem to find it in the documentation. Thanks! -Scott
Dear friends who wanna test a EA and send me some screenshots after the test? I will provide the EA code for free. Leave me a personal message. 
Hi, I use MQL5's VPS for my EA, but when I use the Print () function to print results from the indicator, the results are different than the PC. That's why my EA works wrong with the formula I designed. Has anyone encountered this case and how to fix it? Many thank.
hi can you please tell me how can i split my single 0.5 lot order into 5 orders of 0.1 in MT4 webtrader ? i dont want to close anything. thanks for your help
  Gold - XAU  (8)
Hi, Using MetaTrader 4 Demo Account. I cannot find the symbol for Gold (XAU)? I would like to open a new order, but I don't see the symbol listed there. Thanks!!
Hello, I want to back test my strategy,is there any indicator which can show signal strength of past. It will be very usefull if anyone can helpout.
hi i only found manuals how to setup mobile notifications within your desktop app, but how about notifications of closed trades by TP and SL when placing them with my mobile app (without having the desktop app)?? i have notifications enabled in the iphone settings but i never get a notification...
i want to host an automated trading robot on my meta4 platform but i dont know how to do it
  Windows 10 doesn't think I'm human!  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Yesterday, Friday, around 12 am Moscow time, working, suddenly computer became abnormal lags, hard drive light is on, CPU load is 99%. Ok, I got into Update Center, new build Windows 10 Insider Preview 17723.1000 (rs5_release) is installed. I'm the one who somehow foolishly joined the Insider
  Costs of EAs  (1)
Who can share the costs of EAs ?
Dear Community Members, We're looking for a native speaker (only) to help us with translation of MetaTrader documentation into Turkish. We need someone familiar with trading, MetaTrader, MQL4/MQL5; being able to quickly respond to new job requests. Translation experience appreciated. If you're...
Friends, i bought a EA from this site and i can see it in purchased items, as i click to install it on  mt4, this error pops up in journal, guidance will be much appreciated, - MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product...
Hello All, I am wonder Is it possible to edit a "include" file inside a Main indicator and use the edited value in other Indicator. I am making a Indicator which needs to select the the Bool value "True or False" and If I edit this Bool value in one mother indicator It should be applied same "True...
Hi all, I am looking for auto trading system for trading fx on a daily basis. I am willing to pay for it provided I can see it has consistent results. Are there any good ones that people here use ? Love to hear from you
Hello, I am struggling really badly with trying configuring my email.  I have followed the instructions for configuring SMTP server but still am unable to connect.  Can you help me?
[Deleted]
Martingale, Grid, Arbitrage, Hedging, Scalping, News, Trend, Level trading, Neural networks, Multicurrency
Hello everyone, I have a trading strategy that I would like to put into an EA. I am new to programming/coding and plan on having the EA completed from start to finish in under 90 days. I have no prior programming knowledge and no resources aside from the internet to help me complete this task. I
To the community,  First off I am very new so I apologize if I have put this query in the wrong section. I imagine a moderator will move it though if it is grossly misplaced.  The context: a pending long position on the EURUSD triggered, and now open (random example) My question is about moving a...
  EMA input?  (4)
Hi guys. Newbie here. I want to use the EMA but don't know what numbers to use? If anyone could help please.
Hey everyone. I've spent some time looking over the board to see if there were any posts that would help someone like me who is wanting to learn the basics of Forex trading . Everything I've seen posted is miles above my head. I have a friend who's doing this and is having some decent results. I
Hi guys! I'm testing an high frequency strategy on the forex market. I need to find "crappy" broker with inconsistent flow of prices but a pretty good execution. Most low budget market makers are like that. If you have any suggestion I'm willing to pay 50$ for any working broker, after I tested it...
  EA request  (1)
Hey friends, i need please some experts advicer are making a lot of trades at on day. I would be happy for help. thanks.
Good day everyone. I just want to make a semi automatic ea. The strategy is that the Trend line is place manually in the chart and when the price crossed the trendline the ea will automatically buy/sell and after the hitting the take profit or the stop loss the trendline will also automatically...
  Cant download EA  (2)
Hi, I'm using MT4 on Mac, and when i try to download an EA from the Market it comes up with error message, can't open MT4. Any other way to download Eas from here ?
  Forgot my.....  (3)
i forgot password for my demo account anybody out there that could assist me? how can i get a live chat?
I have tried the following:   #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,string operation,string file,string parameters,string directory,int showCmd); #importstring strParameters = "/c python c:\\createFiles.py ";int result = ShellExecuteW(0, "open", "cmd.exe", strParameters, NULL, 1);if...
Hi there Is it possible to delete historical data in MetaTrader 5 so one can create a custom session like in MetaTrader 4? I did try a synthetic symbol but that didn't work.
I wonder how MQL5 members feel about the new signal presentation page, which is among us for the last few days. I can say that most changes are for the best, except that web style diagram for signal's main stastistics. I am quite confused looking at it, because I think this style of diagram doesn't...
Hello everyone!  I have one question. How esma's decision affects copying and leverage when copying? Will it change and will it be very small even if the signal has huge leverage or it will stay the same as before? Thank you for answers!