General - page 849

How much money can you make?  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
When I talk to people far from stock trading all ask the same question, but how much money can be made there? Who answers it, tell me about it, suggest it...)
Hi there, I've noticed that some of my indicators will apply themselves only so far back. I've downloaded the historical data but that doesn't seem to make a difference. How do I get an indicator to show itself further back in the history?
  Regression lines  (11   1 2)
Anyone Trading with a regression curve indicator or know where to find it? Basically what I'm looking for is an indicator that shows three regression lines using the quadratic equation (Open, High, Low). They are curvilinear second order regression which is like a regular regression line, but...
Hello Friends, I'm working at this idea, and learning how to code, I could not find any example on the internet, I hope you guys could help me. The initial idea is: Candles: 0 to 12     =====> x1 ( variable1 )  where x1 is the simple average between 0 to 12 12 to 24     ====> x2 ( variable2 )  where...
  Copying issue  (25   1 2 3)
Hello ,I have subscribed for a signal and when the trader open trade , on my platform there are 2 open trades, the second one is extra and the trader does'n have it in his/her account . After some time , the second order ( which is extra )has closed by itself ( sometimes in profit and sometimes in...
Hi This code is expected to read the content of C:\Users\myName\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files\spread\EURGBP.txt which is "0 10" with out the quotes. But I am getting "No value in file". Any idea why and how to fix it so that it reads the content of "0 10"? Thanks     int fH =...
Hello, Is There an error in MT4 and MT5 When I open a chart in MT4 on my screen: Lets say the EURCAD symbol H4 chart. And I draw a trendline on the H4 Chart of the EURCAD. So far So good. But when I go to the Market Watch and drag and drop another symbol from this Market Watch in my Chart. Lets say
I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers. So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system
Hi..  I recently purchased EA and My EA is tries to execute orders its failing to execute and it says "2018.08.06 12:22:40.673    '(account)': order sell stop 1.00 GBPUSD opening at 1.29200 sl: 1.29270 tp: 1.27700 failed [Trade is disabled] " in bottom tab of Journal Section.   Also i see in the...
Hi, I'm working on a multi-currency indicator, that's why in my code I use a loop like this : for all user selected symbols && all user selected timeframes { handle[i] = iCustom(symbol,timeframe,...) } It works perfectly but... I'm afraid of memory problem if this loop is called several times. My...
Hello, I have setup email notifications and the testing was successful. However, when an alert was triggered, I did not receive any e-mail Why is that happening, and how can I configure it. What else do I have to do in order to make it work ? Dan
To Sergey Aleynikov’s new way of thinking, every American could benefit from some time in jail, but in the event that you are yourself actually arrested and sent away, “there are certain practical aspects to keep in mind.” First, dress warmly. Detention centers tend to be freezing cold, even in...
Olá o testador de estrategia do mt5 não está musando o saldo da conta demo mesmo o EA realizando operações o saldo fica em zero. Alguma ajuda? obrigado
I'm trying out SendNotification(), but have a problem. Initial test always works fine, but if I wait a few minutes until the mobile has powered down to sleep mode, a second notification won't trigger a warning until I log in on the phone again, which rather defeats the purpose of notifications... Is...
Anyone got an Alert or can code help plz Alert when - Candle have upper shadow <=3 and Price close to EMA10 >100 point  or - Candle have lower shadow <=3 and Price close to EMA10 >100 point  Thanks sorry for english is not my first language.
I think there is "Signals" section needs filter by country and search section need people searching by country. Who decide this advantage? 
Hi, does the MQL5 lot size calculator enable you to choose the percentage of risk/reward you would like to have when following a signal? Thanks.
  New to trading  (4)
Hi All am new to trading ive download MT4 on android i don't how to start where to start don't know what i'm doing a complete newbie any help any resource from you Guys to help me to get started i will appreciate Thanks. 
Hola! tengo una duda importante ... Hay veces que pruebo un AE y baja en caída libre....y entonces pruebo la estrategia contraria y pasa exactamente lo mismo... He leído que el culpable de esto suele ser el spread que se aplica al hacer operaciones. Cuando haces el BT en MT5 entiendo que se aplica
i have subscribe to a signal provider but nothing is happening? i have rented a VPS as well but see no trades (referring to week days) placed on my terminal even though i leave the terminal open,what could be wrong?
Where should I go to learn how to trade like an expert without using any indicator?
Hi When market is closed the code below failed to remove an object from the chart. How can I fix it so that IndicatorList > "select the indicator in question" > Delete works by deleting the object which was created? because now I am getting "1 undeleted objects left" in the Expert log. Also, when
  What will be the effect of AI?  (27   1 2 3)
What do you think will be in the future the effect on markets and on the "trading world" of the use by institutions and retail traders of artificial intelligence in trading?
What is the best way to test the expert and an approach to reality?
i just need some help opening a .HST and modifying it wat program to use i just need it for back testing daily charts of other market CBOT ect can someone help??
in MT4, there is a field to input the spread i wish to use for running the passes. In MT5 i can't seem to find it, after a search i couldnt find the answer, thought i would ask here if anyone knows (-;
Good gentlemen of MQL5 regards I want to ask why MT5 increases its consumption, but does not lower it, install custom indicators in a couple of pairs, I generate a lot of consumption, because they read a lot of data, but what I want to ask and / or report is that after I eliminate the indicators, I...
I create a new custom symbol and import tick data to mt5. Check the folder and see some *.tkc files. ..\bases\Custom\ticks\EURUSD2\ So I close the MT5 client and restart the MT5, check the folder, all tkc files have been deleted. Why? I have to import tick data every time
Problem Summary: When I close MetaTrader 5 and reopen later, the imported tick data for my custom financial instrument has been eliminated. I must reload it. This takes quite a bit of time. Actually, MetaTrader 5 seems to also delete the TKC files when the application is open. It just did this after...