Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 855

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  Is it possible? (16   1 2)
I imagine if there is an indicator that change periodically"e.g:every 20 seconds" the chart that shown from all opened charts.... to explain, note the opened chart now is usd/chf.... i imagine an indicator " or expert/script" to open usd/cad after 30 seconds"variable" then after 30seconds...
Hi All, May I ask something about broker? example how to become a forex broker? I choose Marketiva.com to describle. They want to become a forex broker, they have to program a flatform, website etc... I want to ask that : example with Marketiva broker. 1/ Where do Their flatform load datafeed from ?...
  QQE Cross over alerts on screen (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi Can anyone modify the QQE to place an arrow when there is a crossover ? Thanks
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator that could automatically paint a vertical line at the open and close of a certain market session. The indicator should let us input the opening time and closing time for a certain market session based on our platform timezone. for example after setting up the...
  Buy Sell Strategy for GBP JPY (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Interesting simple strategy from Waddah_Attar, without any indicators Only Open Buy And Sell at the same time (default is 22:00 GMT from waddah strategy) When stoploss activate the expert open another order with the same type of win order. He said that Buy or Sell order must win 95%.. Profile...
  Weekly scalping EA Request. (29   1 2 3)
A guy named tkimble on forexfactory introduced a weekly scalping system which is incredibly profitable for me, (~100 pips/week for each currency=700pips/week). His post is quoted below. OK. I have decided to start a new thread and preview a weekly system that I use which has proven to be more...
Dear All Kindly Help Me In Gbpgpy Goood And Tested Indicator Or Software, I Do Also Analysis For It, And Need More Help Help Plz Thakns Bali
Does anyone have any info on Franka lines??? Indicators, books or websites would be helpful, thanks. Xard777
Hi, can anyone tell me how to draw a rectangle to the right of the most recent bar? Ideally, I want something like the code below, where -5 and -25 refer to coordinates of time just ahead of the current bar. ObjectCreate("SR"+i,OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[-5],price1,Time[-25],price2); Thanks for your...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Matthew Brown has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/270/). Matthew Brown is now among the best ten developers, but he is not very surprised at it. He has presented in the Championship his Expert Advisor...
Can I use a Metatrader istance to simulate different EA on different demo accounts? When I try to activate one EA on a Account and then I select another account to attach another EA, first Ea stops. As I know I can't open more istance of MT. I don't want to trade more than one EA per account because...
Please find attached my EA I attach it to the aud/usd pair it works very well in both directions, however I need to change the exit system. How it is exiting now - I really can't understand. (it seems to take profit well , as I set it at say 11 or 20 or 25 ) What I would like is someone to remove...
i have been testing many EAs but sincerely i am inclined more towards bless5th than any other. Maybe the reason is due to the fact that you are indefinitely in the market. well, having said that i request all experienced traders to please help in this project. the hedge function in the existing...
  Leverage (1)
Hi Using leverage exaggerates both gains and losses ! What's leverage you using and when, do you recommend to use leverage more then 10 time your account value.....
i don't even know if this is possible. i know that metatrader has "cycle lines" but i was wondering if someone could make it so that metatrader would draw a sinewave in a lower window instead of just the lines. so that the first vert. line would be a absolute bottom. and then the second line could...
Hi, All, I dive in this forum for several months. And i got many helps from it. It's time to contribute to it. Here is one system i write recently. Backtest is well. Hope could give you some help. Additionally: English is not my native language, please use simple words to communicate with me....
  Ecn (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi, I work with EFX Group, an ECN broker for trading Forex. I am here to answer any and all forex broker questions, as well as help with trading and technical analysis ideas. There are a lot of brokers out there to choose from. Most are bad, but not all. Most are Deal Desks, but not all. Feel free...
Hi i'm looking for a simple indicator that could tell me the difference in value between the %K and %D of a stochastic. Thanks in Advance
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Boris Vilenski has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/269/). The Participant from Israel decided to write an automated trading system based on his professional experience, though it is far from trading....
Could someone please answer the following questions: 1: When OrdersHistoryTotal() is used, is ALL historical trades for the account downloaded from the brokers server, or is this data stored locally on the computer? 2: When using 'Orderselect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)' why are there sometimes...
Is there an EA which places buy stop and sell stop orders based on signal from an indicator. Pls advise
Hi, I'd like to ask a few questions regarding the MetaTrader Mobile. Do we need to have a trading account to use the metatrader mobile? I'm asking this because my main objective is to have access only to EOD charts of the US markets on my pda. I don't need realtime charts. Basically, I just want...
not sure where this originated or even if there is much value (i actually i didnt read it all ; ) but I assumed it was copied from somewhere legitimate. the 2 takes I got from skimming it are: keep it simple and stick to your system. 14 Rules of Successful Forex Trading Being a successful Forex...
Has anyone got the customer indicator, which is an expanding rectangle. The one which expands to the right, as time goes by. The problem is with the default rectangle is that if you highlight an area, it keeps moving with the chart to the left. Thanks in advance.
Slawa, I know this is the same situation you described in "Sasha: Prob with IsTesting() and IsVisualMode()" . But I need help working around this problem: Problem: Under tester, TimeCurrent() returns tester time in EA but returns server time in indicator. I have an indicator that looks at data...
Why my login does not appear in the list of competition? I am using the platform MT4 and I logged every day.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Fourth Week has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/266/). One month has passed since the Automated Trading Championship 2007 started. The first place changed its owner every week....
  Lucky1.1 (326   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
(EURGBPm1): 16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007 1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $ Lucky - MQL4 Code Base 26.10.2007 v.1.2 (MagicNumber/Slippage/DiferentTradingTimeByChart)[EURGBP][EURCHF][GBPCHF] (More info about this EA will coming soon)
National Post
Hi guys, Was working on modifying this current EA without much luck and was hoping someone can help with this. Basically all the take profit ea's seem to work on a global scale where all your positions hit a certain profit level. How do you adjust it so that it only calculates the profits of a...