General - page 855

Hello All, Please can someone tell me how to implement the shift parameter  for the iRSI indicator in Metatrader 5. I used it in my code i MT$. However on inserting the same code in the MT% editor I get an error on compilation because the shift parameter  has been removed in Metatrader 5. The shift...
  VPS  (1)
How do I refresh the VPS. Because sometimes when I stop/ remove the EA from the graph, it still trades the graph.
[Deleted]
I had a post just moments ago located https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/263140 discussing issues with the Strategy Tester charts missing candle data and now that link returns 404??? It also does not show up under my profile...
  Which signal would you prefer?  (28   1 2 3)
30-40% monthly growth with 50% max DD10-20% monthly growth with 25% max DD0-10% monthly growth with 15% max DD
Hi, I found these videos about path smoothing using artificial intelligence. I obviously thought of using it to smooth price, but I don't know if an indicator could be built using this method and if it would repaint or not. An opinion of a good coder would be great... The code used is showed in the...
The following information was available on november 20, 2017 Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, as a result of expected rises  in interest rates, Eur/usd and gbp/usd have fallen in 2018.They set a target of 1.10 for eur usd, I don't know if this will...
I was getting a lot of fake trading signals  from price action education, that I had read about on other forums. I decided to have a EA made on this site  to test this education, I paid $2,000 for this education and lost money on live accounts, using this education. .It cost me $50 for the expert,...
  Protection  (10)
How to protect the mql files from the illegal decompilation? Can anyone in the community know how to help me with this? Any suggestions?
HI has anyone come across a situation in the order window of MT4 where the buy and sell buttons are greyed out.  There is data following through and bottom right hand of the screen is blue and green.  Appreciate any help
hi all, i'm mql4 newbeee, this is my first post, trying my best to ask the clearest question. i've got some problem trying to assign value from one loop to a set of arrays from zigzag indicator , at certain point it gives out various high and low bars along the way i'm trying to store some of those
Is anybody using MetaQuotes-Demo server in metatrader 5 and has the same issue with SL: ???
Hi every one, I am using MT4 and trading with TRUE ECN account. Some times chart getting 10-20 seconds for update live price. That is not always happen. Sometimes it happen with my EA and indicators. When my EA put a order then it  place after some seconds ago.  When i print TimeCurrent() on the...
I am looking for a good, reputable EA and/or trade copier provider. Also looking for a good signal provider . New to trading, looking to work the best of these systems whilst I develop my own trades. Currently using a provider for the last few months but considering other options. Would like a good
Comments not related to " New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1870: Adding symbols to Market Watch by ISIN " have been moved to this topic
Hi, My EA uses a Timer. It should print out "Hello World" every minute. I run this on demo live and it does as what I want. But as I back testing it, it will not print out any thing. I wonder if the EvenSetTimer() could be back tested....
  Metatrader 4  (5)
how do you download metatrader 4? it just keeps giving me metatrader 5.
Hi, I use normally the 5-min, 10-min charts in the EA. But I want to update or modify the StopLoss or the TakeProfit every minute. How to? Here are codes in my EA but this is for Bar-Begin. This means, if I use the 15-min chart, it will update/modify very 15 minutes. void checkTrailingStop(){   //...
Hi, I am building a multipurpose EA, with the following approximate structure: int OnTick(){ Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function1(); Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function2(); Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function3();}void Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function1()// many loops herevoid...
How to get profit daily from Forex market?This is very much simple for a Forex trader. You need to start trade you should be cool down your mind after you need to mental refreshment and body. Than you could be look at this market very much carefully. Than you can shut Down your computer than 10...
Most equities trading systems employed today are algorithmic.  Today, in 2018, the percentage is probably well over 90%. Source:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithmic_trading But here is an eye opening statistic.  Unlike equities, only 10% of FX trades are currently made by EA's.  See FX...
In Metatrader 4 the information of the tab Signal>My Statistics is not refreshing. It is 0 always.. Could anybody help me? Thanks in advance.
MQL5.community: failed to start thread I make a EA,and EA is ok,can run.But when i use many times,the MT4 logs show MQL5.community: failed to start thread. what is wrong?
Hello guys, I am looking for an indicator which displays new day first 3 candles body high&low and candle high&low on 5 minute chart. I am attaching chart for the reference. Here, I have marked first three candles on 5 minute chart as 1, 2, & 3. I want an indicator which displays two things on new...
Hi, a question, just to be sure that it is meant what I assume: Am I right, that (in contrary to mq4) variable don't get a value 0 on their definition: // in mq4:int i; // i == 0 - at least last year//in mq5int i; // i == random It could be just another trap of the code-migrating mq4 =0 mq5....
This little piece of code: int OnInit() {   MqlRates r[];   int nR,nB = iBars(_Symbol,    PERIOD_M1);   Print(__LINE__,"  nB: ",nB,"  ",err(_LastError));ResetLastError();   nR = CopyRates(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1,D'1970.01.01',TimeCurrent(),r);   Print(__LINE__,"  0..tC,  nR: ",nR,"  "...
To make a profitable eA , It requires the professional knowledge of a real trader. The EA is a  sat nav map THAT TRADES FOR YOU , anyone can draw a map , but a correct map or in our case a profitable EA requires consistently profitable trading logic. An EA without consistently profitable logic is...
In short, I would like to have a master controlling account and have secondary accounts linked to it, so that they will do exactly like the master account does, in terms of trading. Is this possible, and how
I have read that VPS with EA has problem with dll. I have an EA on a VPS to mt4, do you believe that i have problem with this?
  MQL5freezes  (4)
MY DEMO MQL5 IT FREZZES AND DONT WANA GET I MUST FIRRT UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN CAN YOU HELP ME FIX THE PROBLEM