MAC SUPPORT market/ea?

I cannot download these EA's/robots in the market section. DOES THIS ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS COMPUTER?

Seriously? This is 2019

k.skenderi :

I cannot download these EA's/robots in the market section. DOES THIS ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS COMPUTER?? 

Seriously?? This is 2019

Install Virtual Windows

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Install Virtual Windows

Hi, could you help me a little? How does that work because I have MT4 working on my Mac. Its just these EA's I can't add.

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, June 13, 2019...

Marco vd Heijden :
Hi please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/315557/unread#unread
Hi Marco, I see that you are Dutch. This works with mt5. I only get mt4 working on my mac. Tips?

Use MT5 if you want to use market.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/619

MetaTrader 5 on Mac OS
MetaTrader 5 on Mac OS
  • www.mql5.com
Apple products have become very popular. MetaQuotes Software Corp. attentively follows the progress of the IT industry and has already released the special mobile applications for iOS-based devices - MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and MetaTrader 5 for iPhone. There are many topics on MQL5.community forum, where people are seeking a solution for...

k.skenderi:
Hi Marco, I see that you are Dutch. This works with mt5. I only get mt4 working on my mac. Tips?

You can use Parallels Desktop to run your MT4 in it's native Windows environment on your MAC.

In this way you can use all market features and products as well.

Marco vd Heijden:

Use MT5 if you want to use market.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/619

Ok im good to go now.

Only one thing. in the journal it says switch to 64bit. How do I switch to 64 bit? Wine settings are to windows 10. also tried windows 7. didn't help.

Metatrader 5 - Supported software  - PlayOnMac - Run your Windows applications on Mac easily!
Metatrader 5 - Supported software - PlayOnMac - Run your Windows applications on Mac easily!
  • Quentin Pâris
  • www.playonmac.com
Creator Message Informations Feedbacks Source code Contributions Message Replies Differences New source code Replies Message I get the message that the installation of MetaTrader 5 cannot be completed due to the OS version being less than WIN 7 SP1. In the source for the MT5 setup you're setting it to WinXP. Any chance to have that...

Probably your operating system is 32bit while your hardware is 64bit.

Or you are running a 32bit Wine version.

So in order to use 64bit you have to set up a 64bit environment.

But you can just use it as is if it's running stable.

Marco vd Heijden:

ok thank you

Marco vd Heijden:

Do you have experience with a good profitable EA?

I just started almost 2 months ago. Wondering if these bots can make life easier

Reason: