General - page 845

Khumbulani  (3)
Hello guys please  help me how can open real account here 
i have followed the steps to signal subscription but when i select payment method the page goes blank with   "this page cannot be displayed "   https://www.mql5.com/en/accounting/public/mql5 my account is mt4  real account
  A pattern.  (315   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
Regularity is a fundamentally important thing in predicting processes for a trader In the markets it is crucial to distinguish random deviation from regularity. Regularities do exist and they are fairly tightly held. It is definitely tested on history. When algotrading by the big players has risen
Hello I subscrive a signal and set up to use 80% of my capital, i want to change this amount, how can i hace access to this set up window again please.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to get an official response from metatrader, but here goes. I was recently informed by a third party site that I was violating mt4's trademark by editing an EA I wrote from scratch myself. This doesn't make sense to me. Is this really a thing? Apparently...
My window has been updated recently, I lost all my activation of purchased utilities and EA. Can I restore it? In addition, is there anyway to avoid the lost of activation after window updates, it is so annoying.
I am calling an indicator with iCustom, from an EA. When I run the EA live on demo, all works fine, and I can print the values for the indicator for testing in the Experts Tab. So far so good. But when I run backtests, the same printed values are always 0. Does anyone know what is wrong here, and...
please help ! i've been trying to subscribe to live signal service but my terminal does not go beyond the select payment method page and the terminal displays a blank page please help ?
Dear Coders kindly help me to fix this bug , this is a multi time-frames and multi pairs scanner, it has a bug it only alert for the first signal not all, this is the code  I will highly appreciate if you can guide me about this  thanks in advance...
I have summed all my negative Dividends adjustments, and the value matches with signal withdraws (see image). 1st question: Do they affect my signal growth rate? 2st question: How commissions are treated? I couldn't find them on signal summary numbers. Do they affect my signal growth rate? As I...
Hello all, I would like to hire MT4 VPS but not exactly sure about 2 questions. Could you please help. 1/ I need my charts to be open all the time and will not run any EA's. All I need is to be able to access my charts and to be able to place trades from them.  2/ Do they run any maintenance and...
Hello all. I would appreciate help.  I'm looking for a tool that can trail an order till it reaches breakeven. Then it is necessary that it do not trail anymore. Thanks in advance! 
Can anyone confirm if the balance growth chart and table includes commission, swaps etc? As by my calculations it doesn't so it gives you a false impression on actual growth
C an anyone you tell me why my signal is not active and VPS do not show up on MT4 despite the fact that my subscription has not expired and has been working fine to date? Some said to restart VPS - how do you do that ? regards mebkhatri 0
What is the most robust setup for MT4 and MT5: One terminal signed in to multiple accounts? or Multiple terminals, one for each account? Uptime and less chance of errors/conflicts is more important the use of CPU-resources
Hey, i am searching for a vpns that i can run on them experts advisors. For example i want to run 10 experts in the same broker but in different accounts 1 expert each. Thanks for helping 
  Mismatch symbol  (5)
Hi, I followed a signal and I do not know why the signal has the error about matching symbol. It has said that position skipped as no symbol found. Could you please help me to solve this issue ? Many thanks.  I attached the picture to show the error.
Hello every one. It is possible that an EA will detect Horizontal Lines on a specific chart and will delete it? Because I am trying to develop an EA that will open a buy position if the price crosses above the horizontal line and will sell if the price crosses below the horizontal line. If the...
Hi, The issue come from date of 14/Aug, time 17:37:39 where new value placed 20% instead of 15% and the signal didn't mention the balance of mine and the signal provider which always have been mentioned when new value determine, this happened while I didn't deposit any amount and signal provider...
I am following a signal on MQL4, i would like to know if i increase my capital on MT4, will it automatically increase the size of my orders?   Thanks for your help
//H1 CalculationsH1HaOpen=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"Heiken Ashi",Red,White,Red,White,2,1);H1HaClose=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"Heiken Ashi",Red,White,Red,White,3,1);H1EMAprev = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1), Digits());      //H4 CalculationsH4HaOpen=iCustom(NULL...
  How are you with a market mindset?  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Here we will try to clarify and discuss participants' perceptions of the market, market relations, observable market mechanisms, principles of organising optimal trade/purchase in the real market for goods and services from the perspective of entrepreneurs/sellers and buyers/consumers. Let us first
Hi Is there a way to get the time for future news events in the code? I can see the event flags at the bottom of the screen and would  like to get their time and other info relate to those flags in the code. Thanks
My Signal service was deactivated due to inactivity after 7 days of use. I recently just Exited two signals and placed a pending order. My signal is live an active. My trades also take longer than usual. Could you all please reactivate it.Not sure what happened.
Hello everyone; I created a function that has been calculating my profit per day. My mains parameters are "Maximum Profit" e "Maximum Loss". I created this function for manager my limit loss and limit gain per day and when it is achieved the EA stop trade. However, it doesn't work much better. The...
  signal  (4)
how to remove or delete a signal  of mine from my profile ? 
  Time Zones  (4)
Hi! How does different time-zones affect the EA working correctly? If the EA works within a certain time, e.g. GMT+3, but your time-zone is GMT+2, do you have too change the end and last hour?
For each product, mql5.com provided Moderator's comment page. Now it is gone. Is this temporary change or permanent change ? Can someone explain what is really going on about the moderator's comment page ? Kind regards.
Hi  dose anybody know how we can join to the mql5 team ? i mean work at mql5 
I use X as my broker and recent changes have asked their customers to swap to X - Global Server but i cannot find this on MQL5 or the MT4 Web Trader, although it is available on the MT4 app on my iphone? I prefer to use web trading for better entries but this is preventing me all of a sudden, anyone...