General - page 845

Good afternoon, dear traders! In this branch are encouraged to publish your predictions on the major currency pairs, crosses, metal and other. Opinion guru - is welcome !!! Regards!
Following a strategy strictly come rain or shine Following the strategy only until a certain profit is made then halt trading till the next month
Hi, I'm InstaForex analyst and i will post EUR/JPY and USD/CAD analysis based on Elliott Wave principles everyday for free. Enjoy fellow traders
  Trading mindset training  (33   1 2 3 4)
Trading psychology mindset (training) A thread for free videos by some experts that is useful ...80% of trading success is 9 inches between the ears , 20 % is system ,indicators etc There are over 200 psychology mindset , emotions etc videos
Hi again, Im still learning about trading and yesterday i did my first chart trend analisis, i dont understand it very well yet but practice makes perfect i guess, i made a trend and thought it would go up due to it touching this weeks support or what i think is this weeks support(am i right?),...
  Deposit  (1)
What is the minimum deposit to one's MQl5 community account?
  AutoSignals  (2)
I wanna take this one https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/21249 I wanna ask : those programm's just give/open signals, or close also. And if it not automaticly close - which best way to learn to close in right time ? Best Regards, RS
Hi everyone! How can I change my signal to a free signal? It's always ask price can't under $20 when I change it to $0. Please help me. Thank you so much
Hi! Is it possible to use original quotes from Thompson Reuters in MT5 terminal (M1 timeframe)? May be there is a server like 192.168.32.32:433 so that I can connect to it? I am really satisfied with Metaquotes quotes, and I really love them, but I wish to compare the quality, for example with...
Pretendo adicionar um dispositivo de regras de saida em meu EA e um comando tipo HighEST, lowEST e closeEST e preciso de um programador em MQL5 para efetuar a adição. O motivo é que não consigo contato com o desenvolvedor que fez o EA  de código aberto. Podem mim ajudar? SDS
Hi Guys I have curiosity to know & learn how the freelancers gain this speed and code performance ? because I see some freelancers complete there jobs in 1 hour or less, advise me guys. Many thanks.
  ENUM char -  (7)
Please, do you know how can I add to the ENUM list values string with - char ? I want this code: enum ENUM_SYMBOL_LIST // List of symbols { EURUSD, // This is OK value AUDCAD, // This is OK value GOLD, // This is OK value...
< 100ms < 200ms < 300ms < 400ms < 500ms < 600ms < 700ms < 800ms < 900ms < 1000ms > 1000ms
How reliable is the slippage tab in a signals? There are some servers that show higher slippage, but for example Alpari2 and Alpari3 have a 4 seconds of difference in the slippage, but an Alpari Rep told me that it is "almost" the same server, so shouldn't it be the same slippage? How reliable is...
I only trade using pending orders. Will these orders be copied at the time I place the pending order or will the trade only copy when the actual order is triggered and price has reached the pending order level. I scalp 3 pips so if the order only copy when my order opens then slippage will kill all...
Os contratos de índices e mini-índices na Bovespa passar de 5 por 5 pontos, tendo assim uma limitação nos valores de preços também sejam múltiplos de 5 (que termina em 0 ou 5). Para atender às regras de preços flutuantes que não geram valores múltiplos de 5, use o seguinte trecho MQL: double
I just found that for mt4 but since I haven't coded anything I can not apply it on mt5 On the web I didn't find any code..please help me :(
  MT4 Programming Requests  (23   1 2 3)
Greetings, I would like to request assistance locating or programming a very simple indicator that will plot average price ((bid-ask)/2) from Broker A terminal and display it as a horizontal line on any chart on Broker B Terminal. Also, if possible, a text written above the line identifying the...
Hello, I have got problem with my MT4 programme. If I want to lunch MT4 my computer starts restart system. I try unistall and delete all files related with MT4 then install again but it does not work.
[Deleted]
Any Multi terminal for multi broker?
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 825: Product Renting in Market and Testing of Indicators MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, May 22, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: May 22, 2015 support for MetaTrader 4 terminal versions below 745 will end Support for...
Why do all the free tools not work?Why do commercial trade managers not work? Is there a free one like this ? Sample of EA with multiple structure (multiple non conflicting with other eas) enclosed To develop the E A , to also enter trades , and manage exits as well , should not be conflicting...
I`m wondering if 1 brokers mt4 terminal can be used to access another broker? I see a option like this when installing mt4.
Good afternoon I am new to the MT4 platform can anyone help me how do I get the news to show up in the news box in the terminal.
EURUSD: Closes Flat With Eyes On The Upside EURUSD: With EUR closing flat the past week, it faces the risk of a move higher in the new week. Resistance is seen at the 1.1050 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1100 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1...
Hello, I can do all by myself, but as u already know, partner is your another "leg" & multiplier, so, its simple, i am seeking for partner in Chaos (LOL :-)))), If you feel confident and you have something to share with me feel free to PM me - Neebies NO!- Stats,Math Neebies NO! - C++ Neebies...
[Deleted]
  How to hire?  (2)
How can i hire someone on this market?
Hey, I have an existing signal with a few subscribers. If I add funds into that account will it distort my trading statistics? will it screw up anything for my subscribers? thanks Chris
Reduce loss in trades. I wonder why some people keep theirfailed open positions for a long time after failure, by hope to see the pricegets back! Waiting and going down in loss, bigger negative profit they gain!And there is a question: when did the trader find out that he made reverse trade?Why...