General - page 843

I found the function "OpenCL" in MQL5 can't work in the EA of MQL4? I try to write the EA in MQL4 and want to have the reference ( such as MAC address)  of device in use. Thanks!
What should I do
Does anyone here know how to download previous version of EA in market? I just upgraded to latest version of EA but the performance was not so good, so I want to get the previous version which performs better. Thanks, Herdi
Hi Please see the comment in the code below,  the Print(dt) in the second time suppose to print the date and time, but it only prints the time even though the dt variable has not be re initialized. Why the dt variable did not keep its value between the loops when it is out side the loop? Thanks...
Hi This code is expected to test a string to find if a regex pattern matches. I am not able to pull it together. Please help. Thanks #include <RegularExpressions\Regex.mqh> string pattern= "\d*\\|\event\b" ; // test for the string "4|event" or "25|event" Regex *rx = new Regex(pattern
Anybody know the name of MT5 brokers for Indian stock exchange, Any data provider having MT5 data feeds for indian market?
Good morning,in the last days I was accepted as a seller and I started to configure my own signal . I filled all the blanks, but... the signal is still not connected with my account (I have a live ICMarkets account). Someone please can help me? Thanks in advance! STEFANO DE GIOVANNI
Hi Dear Expert Traders,                                   I have been experimenting with 60 seconds trading since a while. At times i manage to get high scores but when i start losing, nobody can stop me lol. I have tried different methods of trading 60 seconds, all of them work at times but the...
Hi i boughht a trader s signal who has 1:100 leverage but my account is topped at 1:50 How can i make sure i get all trades from him?
Hello I just unintentionally activated an activation of the Smart Trend Ea Expert on my personal computer, the error occurred to me because I'm used to mt4 to have to put my mql5.com key to activate my purchase on the computer however in mt5 it does it automatically, I ask you please to fix this...
Hey all I'm looking for a VPS service that is located in UK. Can anyone help me with that?
  How to contact the service desk?  (31   1 2 3 4)
I am looking at the options. Previously there was option to connect with the service desk but there isn't any at the moment. See the following image: Please let me know how I can contact the service desk. The link https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jafferwilson/servicedesk/ not working for me.
hello dear friends i have a signal which has rated , but it does not appear at rating , my signal called "-" , but when i search it in the search box of metatrader4 , there is no result. what is the reason ? when my signal will appear at rating ? thanks,
Hi i can use my broker MetaTrader4 to log in, but broker MetaTrader4 doesn't integrate with signal, hence i cant use the signal to do copy trade. So I download the latest MetaTrader from official link: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_source=www.mql5...
Hi all ! :) I would like to know if the delay of 10 days is still good to be approuve to become seller, cause it'll be 10 days tomorrow, so would like to know if maybe with the amount of demands , i'll wait a little more ;) Thx all for all tihs work here, learning so much ! Have a good day
Hi This code is expected to print "found" since the file being searched for "2018822.txt" is located in the terminal Common/Files, but instead it is printing "not found". Any idea why and how to find if the file exists?   string fileName;  MqlDateTime...
I have written a few basic programs which work but are no doubt far from as efficient as they could be. I would like someone who has been around for a bit longer than I to critique and suggest possible improvements. Is there anywhere on this site where I could get this kind of advice or would I have...
Can someone please tell me what to do to fix my mt4 chart window. When you open any mt4, you usually have 3, 4 or more assets available on the chart window, you can see which asset, which time frame they are on below, just on top of the terminal. You can choose to add, remove , replace any asst at
Hey guys, i want to put Martingale on My EA, but i'm not good at programming at all, i got a good strategy, and it would be perfect with martingale to correct the few orders that dont close how it should. if someone could please send me an "skeleton" code with an empty field where i can put my...
Dear, kindly help me add timeframe on message notice for this indicator. For example: when I attach this indicator on M15 time frame on NZDUSDpro it will notice  "NZDUSDpro M15 NZDUSDpro at 21:14:19 Red crossed line" instead of just now "NZDUSDpro  NZDUSDpro at 21:14:19  Red crossed line"  and when...
  newbie  (1)
hi ive just invested 300 usd . i havent a clue what im doing . can i withdraw my money
Hi all, I apologise if this is a silly question (I had a bit of a search but couldn't find the answer to this), but is it possible to import price data from multiple pairs into a single EA? For example, let's say I am creating an EA which will place trades on the EUR/USD, but my decision as to...
After how long it will take for those messages below to get removed from a signal A large drawdown may occur on the account again A large drawdown may occur on the account again High current drawdown in 35% indicates the absence of risk limitation
for instance, I have a text file,  aaa bbb ccc ddd MQL how to read it line by line, and input each of them into array[] thanks
Hi all, I have a serious problem with my purchased Expert Advisors: After an Windows 10 update (April 2018) I lost all my connections chart<->EA. I cannot even update the connection - means when work with track and trop EA is not connected! When I go to terminal/market, with some EAs I have to spend...
This morning my Signals tab had disappeared from my terminal in the MetaTrader, upon further inspection i see that my provider is currently having new subscriptions blocked due to high risk draw-down. Could this be linked? Or am i missing something as the tab has gone completely and i cannot check
Hello fellow traders Could somebody assist me in fixing this error for an EA I am Demoing? Thanks in advance
Good day - looking for guidelines on how to upgrade our existing seller's profile form 'personal' to 'business', thanks
  Problems with signal copy  (18   1 2)
I signed the < name removed > signal, correctly configured the MT4 to receive copies of the signals, and left it connected to the broker. But besides not copying any signal, I can not see the open orders of the signal in the site, because it appears that I did not subscribe the signal. I ask the
Does someone know if there is a research about the average excursion (dimension in pips) of candles in every timeframe? I just would like to have an statistic idea of this, because I know that the difference between each timeframe is not proportional, I mean the average excursion over 10000 candles