Critical error with execution price using brokerage on MT5

Hello .
I am writing to you to report a critical problem.
I'm late in demo on the futures contract on ampfuture with the MT5 platform.
The problem is that when I place a buy or sell order at the market price I am always executed at the price of the last price some is the bid / ask level and my p & l always starts with $ 0 instead of a loss equals the spread spread.
Example:
NQ future (mini nasdaq 100).
Ask: 7677.25
Bid: 7677.00
Last Price: 7677.00
if I place a buy order at the market I am executed at the last price of 7677.00 with a unrealized pnl of 0 $.
If the last price moves to 7677.25 on my unrealized pnl there is a $ 5 profit (1 tick).
If I close at the market price my order is closed at the last price is 7677.25
In short: I made a profit of 1 tick just playing on the last price while the bid / ask remains constant during this time.
It's too good to be true .
I can not go into real life because of that because I do not know what a surprise I'm waiting for when I'm in real life.
I would like a little more information from you on this and that it is corrected as soon as possible.
thank you so much 

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum sorry.

If you do not like your broker and datafeed of the broker so you can select the other broker with the other datafeed.

Aliou Ba:
Ask: 7677.25 Bid: 7677.00
if I place a buy order at the market I am executed at the last price of 7677.00 with a unrealized pnl of 0 $.
If the last price moves to 7677.25 on my unrealized pnl there is a $ 5 profit (1 tick).
If I close at the market price my order is closed at the last price is 7677.25
In short: I made a profit of 1 tick just playing on the last price while the bid / ask remains constant during this time.
  1. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. So for buy orders you pay the spread on open. For sell orders you pay the spread on close.
    1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid reaches it. Not the Ask.
    2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask reaches it. To trigger at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25
    3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (Control-O) → charts → Show ask line.)

2. No, you bought at 7677.25 not 7677.00. You have an "unrealized pnl of -$5 (-1 tick.)"
              Dnt W "pnl" as ppl may not undRst u: Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 programming forum

3. If the bid moves up to 7677.25 you are now at break even. Not "$5 profit (1 tick.)"

4. Correct, you close at 7677.25 because you said the market moved up.

5. You made nothing (ignoring any commission charged.)
Reason: