General - page 422

Can anyone help me contact whoever requested or developed the following: EA based on Cointegration 17 June 2018, 09:00 Experts Statistics and mathematics Panels and dialog boxes Custom graphics ALGLIB Forex Stocks Data mining Description Specification to pocket complain EN I need an EA based on
[Deleted]
  Signal Analytics  (3)
Hi anyone, I am interested in signals these days to diversify my risks. I am wondering whether it is possible for MQL5 to give us a way to download all the signals stats for us to make self comparison rather than relying on the given default search metrics. Thanks
HI Downloaded MT4 to android, logged into my trading account fell asleep and there was 10 opened or previously opened position. It freaked me out at first as I have never used signal based trading. Can anyone help me to at least customise it to trade in my trading window.. Happy trading Thanks
Newbie programmer trying to learn MQL 5 just found a strategy that I want to practice coding all is going well fixed all errors but just keep getting one error popping up saying i am using the <> >= illegally can someone point out where i may ne going wrong *** for reference i want the signal to be
Do you know how can I ask a refund for an EA which was cancelled from the market
  broker  (2)
Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this
My account is overall in profit, but on MQL signal is showing 99% drawdown
Can anyone please tell me how possible these programing topic are 1. Am willing to use SAR indicator in a different way such that it PLOTTING becomes FILLING BAR above and below Price respectively. 2.:The above question: using such on an higher timeframe chart , produce trade signal on lower
Hello to all , i Have added bunch of computers to my mql5 , but profits are being added to my balance only from one computer . Also why are profits so low , im runing copmuters 24/7 2of them have 48 core and 64 gigs of ram . any sugestions how to get most out of them . Hope somone can share any
I have MT5 installed on 2 PCs, both with the same broker and account. I stated copying a signal on one of the PCs, however I want to move the copy to the other PC. Is that possible? Thanks
  contact  (1)
I want to leave a message in the contact field but I get this error: "Please wait for the answer in the existing request. If you have additional questions, ask them right there."
hello everyone i have registered for a signal seller long back and it was not public so i came to know that i have not completed the verification process so i just wanted to know that just now i have completed the verification process and still its not public can you please help me out regarding my
  refund for VPS  (4)
I need a refund for the 3 months subscription. I wanted to try it free first but it charged me for 3 months
Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this
My 'Draw Trendline' button has stopped working! Everything else working fine - any suggestions please
  EA not running on VPS  (11   1 2)
Gooday, I'm using an EA through a provider, and this account is connected to VPS, however the EA seems to be placing trades only when i open the platform on my computer. Is there anything i might be doing wrong on my side, because according to the EA provider, it should run even if i'm not active on...
HI Guys, Is there anyone who can guide me through to get Live NSE Futures & Options chart in MT5 for demo account
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March the 26th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added ability to enable/disable additional MQL5.community services. For example, if you are not interested in MQL5 programming articles or copy trading
  Syntax Question  (6)
Hello Everyone!, I have a question about a syntax A && B && C >= 10 is the same like this? A>= 10 && b>= 10 && c>= 10 I know is a newbie question, but i didn't find some information about it or some examples, i did some runnings but is not clearly. Thanks in advance and sorry for it :( . Regards
  Arbitration  (3)
Hello, May i ask somethings about Arbitration. When I make Arbitrate, how long take it take to release my locked funds and, how much does it cost? (And, How can i do if the developer doesn't finish my job within the period we agree earlier.  Thank You for kind reply.  
hey guys I'm having this problem after i funded my account the first is (Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team) on top of the mql5 website when i login and the second one is when i want to purchase a product like an indicator or Expert advisor i get this message
  Cheap.vps?  (1)
Mt5 own VPS is quite expensive? Some places you can get VPS for £1 a month. Why pay the extra premium? Any advice on where to get cheap/free VPS
Have you tried backtesting (MT5) using Amazon AWS? Backtesting on my laptop is really slow. Is it possible to bypass my CPU and use Amazon cloud computing power instead?
Hi, I didn't see any topic for my trouble. On MT5, How many charts can I have opened at the same time? I mean, my broker has many stocks CFD from country around the world, as Italy (around 60), France (around 90), USA (around 250). I would make a different profile for each country, but I don't know
  EA dissapeared?  (6)
telegram, ea and signals have all been deleted. looks like the author made his money and shut shop. does anybody know how to implement a solid trend following strategy whilst using the ea as the ea instructions do not make it clear
I have an multi-currency EA based on 28 currencies' bars and Back test only with 1X % accuracy. How can I download/control to use all 28 currencies' bars for calculation and testing
hi.. i open account in mql..but it not show free vps for 24 H testing ...why
how can you use mql5 vps on two seperate computers in two seperate areas
Hello, i want to change from Netting to Hedging vount in my demo Account. I use ActiveTradesCorp-server because i like to play with Bra50, how can i do that? Thanks
Hello and good day to you all I subscribed to a signal but my account skipped copying (XAUUSD) positions, it's skipping only XAUUSD and copy every other symbol normally, I copy this from journal "2018.11.21 05:12:47.615 '984800': Signal - position #29232662 sell 0.01 XAUUSD. at 1227.28 skipped as no