General - page 847

Need help to filter signals  (11   1 2)
Hallo, I have a indicator which provide sometimes good signals but sometimes bad signals(see attachment 30M and dayly).this is very import for this trading system because I set the stoploss base on it. please help if you have some ideas how to filter the bad signals or set stoploss. I can also pay...
Hi, I have a HTC Diamond Cell Phone with Windows Mobile, using IBFX MetaTrader that program just doesn't want to login, I was having an issue with updating and freezing, but I fixed it my manually overwriting program files. Now It is impossible for it to login. I have a live account using exact same...
Is possible make notification be more quickly? Sometimes it is comes 5/10 minutes late to my mobile. When I did test, It was quickly checked almost every one
When I want to copy a signal, it's showing me that in MT4: "the volume of trading transactions copied can not coincide as the volume of trading transactions by the provider side [volume config are different / from the following assets gbp jpy, eur jpy...] " Why?? What can I do?? Can I still copy the...
  alert  (1)
Hello, I activated and set the alerts mt4, but they turn off systematically, how to do ??
Do you also experience closing reported bugs for MT4 without any answer or explanation, neither an attempt to solve them? Regardless of the MT4 development status, the reported bugs are still unfixed bugs, so closing them has little meaning, even though MQ won't ever try to fix them.
Hello everyone, How to know the order type of the last trade send (not close) and how to close it ?
Hi there, i have a problem with 2 EA, the auto tp and sl EA are put after the email notification are send, Sometimes its work fine like this : SELL USDCHF  Price 0.99318  StopLoss  0.99618  TakeProfit 0.99018  And Sometimes no like this : SELL USDJPY  Price 110.69600  StopLoss  0.00000  TakeProfit 0...
Hello, I have an expert advisor I have written and it seems to work great. I've switched it to run on a rented virtual hosting server (from mt5) and it entered the position fine. However, when it came to close the position, the EA on the virtual hosting did not close it. The experts tab on the...
Is possible a specific indicator open automatically on chart every time I open a chart? Or I must every time drop indicator at chart? Exampe: I open eurusd and indicator tick opens together. Tks
Hello and good day to everyone who is reading this I just started using one of MQL5 signals not too long ago and i was wondering if they close the profit automatically or I have to manually close my profit? Thank you, Frxstyyy
Hello all, I was wondering if someone could help me out with the following problem... I subscribed to a signal about a week ago and it was working fine for the first 2 days and after it stopped copying all the trades from the Signal provider . I have VPS service through MetaTrader. Any ideas what I
looking for a fixed API coder for a new venture 
 hello, I need metatrader 4 software, someone could send me the download link for windows pc, cordially.
  Codebase odering  (2)
There are 132 pages of codebase, containing 40 entries per page, giving 5280 entries. It is tedious to look through all the entries; a sorting mechanism would be helpful. This goes for forum articles as well.
  MQL4/MQL5?  (2)
Since this site is dedicated to MQL5, why are there so many entries for MQL4? It would be useful to be able to  switch off MQL4 information.
Is There is any use with EA that works great on CONTROL POINTS data backtest ?
This code's error is 'declaration without type', Any idea why and how to fix it? Thanks input int       days=3;Session *session[];ArrayResize(session, days); //<<<< ERROR <<< declaration without type.
please help me. orders are being opened in the wrong place. buy orders are below the chart. sell orders are above the chart. why is this happening and how can I fix it?
Hello everyone. God day. I am making a semi automatic ea. I manually put two horizontal lines on the chart. And i am thinking that after the certain profit is reach..the ea will close the trade and then automatically delete the horizontal lines on the chart... I hope somebody can help me with that...
Hi Everyone, I just need to: 1- write a simple command to place a pending order. 2- get a list of my exiting pending orders. I just need where I can start to dig about above, I searched a lot , maybe I am missing the correct keywords to help me here. Regards Ahmad
Hi A custom indicator called "utility" which is present in File > Open Data Folder > MQL5 > Indicators but not showing in the Navigator window even after right click and Refresh. Any idea why it is missing how to show the indicator? Thanks
It is possible to dynamically execute string as code in mql5 as it is done in c # or vb.net
This is an awesome forum! Thanks to everyone who has contributed information that I have been studying. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who offers me help here. So, I am fairly new to the Forex market, and I have been experimenting with trial accounts and trying to come up with a system for...
The code line below gives warning (I would like to get ride of) how? color mColor; mColor = "0,88,117"; //<<<< generates a warning.
hi everyone, first, sorry for my english I have a little problem. When I create a object on any symbol, this object is created on all symbol chart. For example, If I create a channel on EURUSD, I will see this channel on AUDCHF. Is it possible to see the object created on X symbol only on X symbol ?...
Whenever, you want to learn something new - there EXISTS SOME KIND OF TRAINING or ONLINE TUTORIAL.  By chance did you nerds, create one?
Hi all, I have been doing trading for a while and I am pretty sure I got a good technique. I used to trade with another platform. With no robots capabality. Recently I discovered MT5 and I am interested to make a robot which can apply my knowledge. Therefore, I have a clear idea how to trade,...
Does anyone have a Level 3 ZZ Semafor Indicator modified ? or able to modify one so that it will only give an alert when the yellow 3 has appeared. Im not interested in seeing the number 1 and 2 Semafor's. I would like for them to be taken out all together.
USDTRY is making new highs as we remain long and this pair looks to have much more upside. I like the current uptrend on the daily chart and the monthly cycle continues to cycle higher. Here's the current long-term uptrend as per the monthly chart: The daily chart here shows our most recent...