Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 851

To post a new topic, please log in or register
hello dears . i need an stochastic ea open position when k & d crossing open a sell when K in overbought and heads down and crossing with D line open a buy when K in oversold and heads up and cross with d line option can change K & D period slowing price filed ma method stoploss and take profit...
I was wondering about MetaTrader 5. Will MetaQuotes release it any time soon? What will be the big new things it may bring? A quick search at metaquotes.net reveals only the Genetic Algorithm Optimization which is supposed to help dramatically reduce the optimization time. Anyone wants to shed some...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Analytical Report by Better has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/305/). Nick 'Better' is used on the Championship by Olexandr Topchylo. As of now, he is the unquestionable leader who has got far ahead of all his...
PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT Account number: 512980 Demo password: wnr6mpv Server address: demo.metaquotes.net:443 PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT ITS 604 PARTICIPANTS !!!
I would like to go back to a certain time and then step through each candle one at a time. Is there anyway of doing this in Metatrader so you can prevent yourself from seeing future bars. So far, i have just been scrolling forward one bar at a time but when i want to zoom in to see more past data,...
Dear Anyone, I have attached a custom indicator for a Slope Direction Line that changes color as it changes direction... blue for uptrend and red for downtrend. I also need it to have an option to alert me whenever the trend changes. I can't figure out from the iteration what variable to use for...
Hi, I'm looking for an EA that must have already been written but I can't seem to find. It simply opens a trade and does a trailing stop. Below is the exact description of what I'm trying to find. Has anyone seen an EA that does this? Thanks for any help you can provide. Regards, Pat...
A little bit of theory. The Price graph is time series from mathematic perspective. While analyzing the time series it is possible to determine the parts where the process is clause to quasi-stationary one and it means that it is possible to apply the analysis methods which are also applicable to...
Hello! Can somebody help to make EA for this strategy... Open long if current candle breaks previous candle high for 5 pips and go short if current canlde breaks previous low for 1 pip. This works great on gbp/usd daily chart. Thanks...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Olexandr Topchylo has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/303/). He performed unsuccessfully in the last-year Championship, and this failure was the making of him. Olexandr learned the lesson and became...
Hi Folks I start a different thread because Backtesting other intruments like commodities and Indexes is a thread on its own . There are problems in backtesting other instruments .Firstly there is no data except what is available on demo feeds and secondly backtester throws out no results . How...
Does anyone know of a source that provides actual parameters for various candle patterns? For example, for a hanging man, what % does the Close have to be above the low? Just one example of what I'm looking for. various dojis, hanging man, etc. Some are easy, but most seem very subjective.
OK.. So i've setup an indicator to just show me when price is above or below a few MA's. It's actually based on the Madro Golden Filter Indicator. If I set the indicator to pull the current bar it repaints when you refresh the indicator.. When I set to it doesn't repaint. I can't allow the...
  Best indicator parade (208   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
hi please write your first five indicators (the bests for you) thanks
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Report of the 7th Week of the Championship has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/301/). These 5 trade days ended with several surprises. The first place has been taken by a Participant from Ukraine winning "by a...
I am trying to find the pros and cons of the top ten platforms out there. Please add your input on the following: 1 Metatrader 2 ACT 3 Saxo 4 FXCM 5 Gain/Forex.trader 6 Oanda 7 CMC 8 GFT 9 FX Sol 10 MB trading / efx Thanks.
Hello coder/programmer, I am trying to test some indicators and put them in many templates. I put the standard MT4 text label in each template. The problem is the text label disappear when i change the time frame or when i close and reopen the MT4 so i can not see which template that i am used. May...
Hello there all great traders, Can anyone help me, how can I add SAR on MACD window in MT4 platform? I mean If I want to look SAR and MACD in the same window. I hope someone know it very perfectly please share it with me. Best Regards, Arsenic786.
Hi friends and enemies Here is another free Expert Adviser to this community.This Expert Adviser belongs to me and I paid money for it .It may require further development and coding and testing .Please feel to contribute in updating this EA and stating on the EA the improvements coded .Please...
Is this an illusion? Is this astandard rsi indicator made to look like its showing value areas to buy and sell? It's incredibly clever but I expect its adjusting to the last ideal area to put the value levels. Take a look for yourself and let me know if its of any value in terms of calling out value...
  FOREX Newbie (41   1 2 3 4 5)
I am totally new to FOREX trading. I do not understand the difference bewteen an "Expert Advisor" and a "Managed FOREX Accout". I believe that an Expert Advisor is an automated trading platform, but I have not the foggiest idea of the steps to go about setting up an automated trading program. Could...
Here is what I'm trying to code: I have a chart with an RSI attached to it. Then I drag and drop a MA into the RSI window and choose apply to "previous indicator's data". Now my moving average is using the RSI values for it's calculations. I can't figure out how to code this into an EA. The...
Does anyone know or has an EA that can do the trade for you while you are gone and do it well to capture at least 10-15 pips a day not a risky one just one that would be used on the alpari uk MT4 platform and closes all trades at GMT fridays. any assistance rendered would be lovely please anybody.
Hi Guys, First of all let me thank all of you for keeping this wonderful place on the net... I have a question, tough I think it has been answered many times - yet I don't seem to be able to find straight answer anywhere. For many people I'm sure this problem is just a thumb excercise, but...
Hi, This EA used to open positions in the oposite of the last "x" previous candles. I change to open position in the same direction. But it have a problem. If the candle is longer than the SL and you lose a position. It opens it in the same candle. So you lose many times in one long candle. So need...
Hi, I have programmed an expert advisor and is working well! It does everything I need it to do, except that there is one bug or flaw in my advisor. I use an oscillator to get the trend, and then either open a long or short. If the trend goes the other way, it closes the current trade and opens...
I have a MACD version that is supposedly more accurate. It uses EMA for the signal calculation as well. I tried making the same MACD by modifying the MACD in MT4 but it is not coming up with the same numbers. Can we port this over to MT4? I've been working on this for a long time, and I've labeled a...