Need Help with adding Email alerts

Hi!

Can someone help me update this indicator to include email alerts?  It's a super trend indicator, so I'm looking for an email once the trend/color changes.  See the attached file.

Thanks!!

Files:

Here you find the function SendMail(): https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/sendmail

Just enable and check that the terminal send emails and place the a.m. function where you want to be informed ...

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendMail
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendMail
  • www.mql5.com
Network Functions / SendMail - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

addown: Can someone help me
You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have the code, show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

William Roeder:
You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have the code,  show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

Thanks!  I will try this link provided by @Carl Schreiber.  I did work on adding the email function, but it didn't work.  Since it didn't work I removed it from the code.  That is the code that I should have provided here.  I will do that, and see how it goes. 

Just an FYI. I figured it out, and have successfully added email notifications to the indicator... Thanks for your help!  Since adding email alerts, I have found that the indicator repaints...smh.
Reason: