General - page 852

Good day all, I am really hoping that there is someone in this community that can assist me by creating this custom indicator that is displayed in my attached image. I use MT4 to trade, so I was able to drag and attach bollinger bands and moving average indicators to the Rsi indicator window...
Hi experts, Can i able to use icustom function to get values of the buffer from indicator located in external server instead of its own Indicator folder.
Is anyone analyse forecast DXY?
Hi My signal provider suggests to withdraw profits and backup money. If not done so, there may be partial closes for subscribers. I'll like to find out the following: 1. How do I get updated live) immediately as a subscriber when the provider puts up updates on the mql5 'what's new' tab? 2. What
Hello Friends. ..  I have recently subscribe to a signal, But I am unhappy as automatic Trade copying is not working yet. Can anyone guide me how it will works. Tanveer
The new version 501 of MetaTrader 4 for iOS devices is now available. The key feature that has been added is native support for all iPad models (including the iPad with Retina display) and iPhone 5. In addition to native support for mobile devices, the new version of the application features an...
void OnTick()   {        prevolume=curvolume;         curvolume = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_VOLUME);        Print(curvolume-prevolume);       ) I use the above method, print out is zero, the result of the method error? How to calculate the difference of two Tick volume?
Hello I need a indicator that gives 100% buy and sell signals
  Plugin for pips?  (1)
Hello, when I make one trade, I need to write my SL and TP with numbers (for example 1.13441) and it's very annoying. But when I'm on SOFT4X (back-testing) I can put my SL and TP with pips (for example SL = 10 PIPS / TP = 10 PIPS). Exists any plugin for MT4 for this or I need to write to my broker...
Hi there,  Can anybody help to close two hedged trades automatically when optimum return of two together reaches at a certain level? there would be a possibility when one would go with loss and other with profit, while overall it hits certain level of profit. For example, crude oil goes in profit...
Hi guys, Are there any brokers that are using the metaquotes price feed? I've been doing some backtesting using the metaquotes price feed from the History centre, and Metaquotes themselves do not provide a brokerage service. Any advice would be highly appreciated and apologies if this topic has...
  more moneypairs  (5)
Hi guys. I used MT4 till now, but because of the different timeframes that MT5 are offering, I decided to try it out. But, I have limited moneypairs for forex. How do I get more or "open" them up ? Theo cfs.theo@gmail.com
Dear all    I deposit to my account mql5 bu Skrill system from now 24 h but my account is not receive money . I don't known how to do . Please help   Many thanks  
  New ESMA Regulations  (16   1 2)
Hi, The new ESMA regulations coming on 1 Aug for all EU/UK traders meaning we can only trade to a max leverage of 1:30. Are there any non EU/UK brokers we can use to trade at a higher leverage? Thanks Shaun
Hey all ...after updating MT5, kaspersky pops up and say its a malware -> metaeditor64.exe -> Trojan.win32.khalesi.gju Nothing found on google and the link from kp goes to /dev/404 ...............naaaaahh Reinstall software does not help .... does someone had this too ?? Thanks & Regards
Hello to everybody, My goal is read PIP(s) from an attached chart; i.e. I would like writing an EA which reads PIP from a graph starting from an initial date (for example Sept. 11, 2011) to an ending date (for example to 12 Dec. 2011). Is there some articles, or somethng else, from which could...
This is where I will post my analysis.
EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDMXN, Not currency: XAUUSD (Gold)
I have troubles in compiling the following method: #include <Controls\DatePicker.mqh> CDatePicker CFormDialog::createDate(x1,y1) {    CDatePicker date;    int x1 =10;    int x2 =30;    int y1 =20;    int y2 =40; //--- create    if(!date.Create(m_chart_id,m_name+"Date",m_subwin,x1,y1,x2,y2))...
New MetaTrader 5 build 1870: Adding symbols to Market Watch by ISIN The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on June 26, 2018. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Search for trading symbols by ISIN (International Securities Identification Number) has...
Hi, Does anybody knows how to import an XLS file into MT5, or how to convert an XLS file to a CSV file from out of MT5 ? All help welcome ! Danny
i am interested to know more about GANN midpoint level, when a price is trading above the level, buying is good... so where to get the tool of GANN midpoint level? similarly when a price is trading below the level, selling is good , i am using camarilla levels for entry if entries are as per gann...
The broker im currently with decided to close all Canadian accounts and not accept Canadian clients anymore so im looking around for one that gives good spreads with leverage of 1:500 After a couple of weeks research i can only say that <Deleted> is the same when it comes to both these things, but...
If Metatrader Can't Provide to Support Custom Indicator in Android/iOS Mobile then allow Metatraders Users/Traders to use your Live Market Data for FREE. It should be TRUE "Real Time Live Chart Data" without any limitation or stupid delay rules or limited currency/timeframes for that Free Live...
Hi   I seem to be struggling with the MQL5 Reset functionality and am getting absolutely no support from the support mailbox. Re: the reset functionality - I have tested this on MQL4, and the password reset works fine. On MQL5, it tells me an email will be sent, but nothing arrives, does not arrive...
Some people say that at any given time, the probability for the price, for example, to go up 10 pips, or go down 10 pips, is 50% for each side, right? But what's the probability at any given time, for example, that the price will move for example only 2 pips up and 10 pips down? Is 50% too? Thanks...
Hi everyone, Please can someone help code the attached indicator into an EA. I would like to enter positions when the indicator signals a short or long opportunity at the open of the next bar. I would like to have a take profit and stop loss option. Can anyone help with this so we can all give it a...
the signal not copied and get me disable what is the problem
How would I go about creating an alert (pop up and sound) if say slow stochastic's is below 20?  Would I have to rewrite the whole stochastic's indicator in a script?  Rewrite the indicator as a class object?  Could I simply add it to the stochastic's indicators' script?  Or simply reference it from...