General - page 854

I'm a beginner. I create EA  I want create  button click to run the script. How to write? Help me please. Thank you.
Hi, Given a nb of hours that may be like 4, 235, or 0.4 hours, I want to get the MQLDateTime at that time back. For example: GMT time now is 4.40 am, so 4 hours back it was 0.40. I made a function that gives good answers if given numbers like 4, 234, but fail when given a number like 0.4:...
My MT5 Desktop client shuts down as soon as it logs into a demo account.. there's not much time to see the log as it shuts down and I don't know any other way to see the log.. Any help wil be appreciated.
  Easiest Currency Pair to Trade  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi, I am interested to know which pair is the easiest to trade. Can share your experiences?
(updated) I came up with this money management system after several searches, this field is very important and kind of neglected, if you have a good strategy but don't have money management, you don't have a plan, here is the tutorial of the system: Advantages: - it tells you how much to invest,...
was looking for a code that allow me to import data from an excel (CSV) file to mt4 platform  .. .and use this data( it's a price data)  to Draw a horizontal line ..i found one article here that talk about the same idea https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6816 and the code is attached from the original...
Hi Guys, I have recently done my course on Tensorflow and while doing my assignments, I have encountered a problem when using tensorflow profiler to analysis my code. I followed the instructions on this website:  https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/tree/master/tensorflow/core/profiler. Also,...
  MT4/MT5  (5)
MT4 and MT5 which one is best to use in trading, any idea please
   double operacion = EURUSDPIPS();void OnTick(){              if (operacion =<20){              double arriesgue = AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE)*.05;              Print("trade is an executable one");}//It has an error, actuaally it's telling me this: '<' - operand expected//
Hi. I want for example to calculate the average value for a pair over last week , or maybe something more complicated and I don't want to do it manually. Can I run somehow my script an he can print me in console the value I want ? Do I really need to be during the market hours? Thanks,
[Deleted]
What parameters should be paid attention to when building a new computer for the fast operation of the optimizer in mt5? (CPU, video card, memory). In general, I need to build a machine for fast maths processing and high speed of the robot (when working on the history)
Hello fellow traders, Please tell me what I can do to fix these yellow triangles that appear when the platform is first activated: Everything else is normal when it loads. Your help is greatly appreciated! Max
Hi am i able to run MT4 and 2 different PCs at the same time? or will i be automatically logged out once an account is logged in?
  Expert Advisor  (3)
Good afternoon everyone, I'm searching an Expert Advisor in which I can set: - The percentage of the initial capital to invest - The take profit and the loss in percentage - The position to open (long or short) - The time to open the position (for example at 08.00 am) and then it open my position...
Hi All, i am looking for an indicator that provide for exemple, tick value for EURUSD for exemple, in a GBPUSD chart.  i need it for EURUSD, GBPUSD and GBPUSD. THANKS for your time all. 
  IndicatorRemove  (6)
Is there a way that an indicator can remove itself? I tried ExpertRemove() which worked as far as I remember for mql4 - but mql5 it does not - do I have to force a division by zero or an invalid array access?
  RSI EA  (6)
Please am new, i downloaded a free RSI EA , installed in the expert adviser folder in my mt4 pc platform restarted my mt4 , loaded the RSI EA clicked on auto trading and saw a smiling face at top right coner my problem is the the RSI EA in not starting any trade... please how can i make RSI ea start...
Hello guys, first of all thank you a lot for reading this article, i have struggled for several days with this problem, actually i am trying to get the lowerbollingerprice  quote in a period of time i have checked and ran out to many problems, as an example, i'm trying to find the bollinger's...
Hey guys I am trying to build an Expert Advisor that simply sets a StopLoss and a TakeProfit based on a set number of pips. Not that complicated. But why in the world is it nearly impossible to do it perfectly for every currency pair and stock? My code is below:  double ticksize =...
I have download the EA. True Scalper EA MT5 Deatail: Im using MT5. Options > Allow automated trading ..done Navigator > Expert Advisors > True Scalper EA MT5 > attach to chart ..done Symbol chart window : EURUSD True Scalper EA MT5 8.00 > Inputs > Fix_lot 0.1 ( I changed to Fix_Lot 0.01) > OK At
I want to create EA or script which will show a message (text+chart) directly on screen to the user of the MT5 terminal. How to forbid this text to be copied? Я хочу создать EA или скрипт, который будет показывать сообщение (text+chart) непосредственно на экране пользователю терминала MT5. Как...
Still reading through the tutorial/manual, on the later stages now and have come across an example which has left me a bit confused. 'return' is of course used to terminate the current function... in this example, the special start() function is the only function used, but if 'return' terminates...
[Deleted]
This question is assuming 100% win ratio , but you do not use cut loss and have drawdown to worry about. How do you plan your trades in such a way that you will never burst your account, but yet use all available margin? I know many people have answered this type of questions before. I know you will
Can any programmers out there tell me if it's possible to call a script to run from an EA?? If so, what coding do I need to add to the EA to accomplish this?
  VPS tips needed  (4)
Hello All, I've recently started testing some robots on a Metatrader VPS, but not sure of how the VPS interacts with my trading platform. I understand that everything flows one way from the platform to the VPS, and there are VPS logs that can be reviewed. My questions: Once the VPS is connected and...
this gives an error message when trying to run metatrader 5 on playMyMac (wine and quartz latest installs done). Any mac users been able to overcome this?
Hi The World    My name is Lemohang Sello andI’m an online entrepreneur and investor who has built multiple onlinebusinesses and now help others do the same. I want to become aFull-time Trader (Professional) and a Mentor in the Futures, Cryptocurrency, BinaryOptions, Forex and Equity Markets. I am...
Hello All,  I copied one platform from another on the same computer, my idea being one for Longs and one for Shorts. However, I apparently did something wrong and I'm missing Metaeditor on the copied platform. I'm getting error messages like this: 0              07:21:33.209...
  Broker IG + mql5  (2)
Hello, I'm looking for a way to use the mql5 signals with the IG broker. Except that when I installed the IG.com mt4, mql5 signals are disabled. The support has not planned to reactivate. But I watch the slipping on mql5, I saw some use the IG-live server. How to use IG broker + mql5 signals? Thank...