Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions

Here you can ask your questions about subscriptions or related topics

The forum members will be happy to help you

Can you tell me why in some signals, although they are FREE, the subscribe button is not active?

Gnn-life:
Can you tell me why in some signals, although they are FREE, the subscribe button is not active?
Subscribing to signals with a leverage greater than 1:500 is not allowed.

server:
Subscription to signals with a leverage greater than 1:500 is not allowed.

It is allowed, it is just testing (I forget how to say it correctly) the signal.

server:
Subscription to signals with a leverage greater than 1:500 is not allowed.

then what is the point of these signals on the site?

Gnn-life:
Then what is the point of these signals on the site?
What is the point or purpose knows only the administration (my purely personal opinion on this matter is done it in order to see which accounts and with what leverage go faster into minus so to speak visual aid for students, I think over time they will be removed)

Hi all ! Signed up for the signal, everything works (MT4). Question: if I turn off MT the signals will work or do I have to be online ?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Vodila:
Hi all ! Signed up for the signal, everything works (MT4). Question: if I turn off MT signals will work or do I have to be online ?
At the moment I have to leave it on.

fyords:
At the moment you have to leave it on.

when S/L and T/p are switched off will they work ?

Vodila:

with S/L and T/p switched off will they work ?

Well, if you set the permission to copy lots and takeovers, they should.

fyords:
Well, if you set the permission to copy lots and takes, you should.
Permission granted, the order is copied in its entirety with lots and takes.... Thank you !
Reason: