General - page 856

I have a huge include File that now compiles for MQL5 with no Error. Within I have two functions double calcPrice(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES per=PERIOD_CURRENT, int calc=0) { .. }...double chckPrice() {...        double v = calcPrice(Period(),k); // it's line 3457, at 37 is the P of Period()...} NOW - if I...
From MQL4 I took and adapted myDefs.mqh e.g. this function that returns the order type in a unified text form: string pos2txt ( ENUM_ORDER_TYPE pos ) {     // pos2txt(aPosOpnPOS[idx])        switch (pos) {                case ORDER_TYPE_BUY               :  return("BUY ");                case...
Which were the worst performing years for forex trading from 2007 to till date? I mean to ask in context for forex market trading and its volatility
  Wild volatility  (7)
We could be in for wild volatility in the first 2 weeks of July. Something like what we saw in Jan 2015. What is the best protection? Lookin for ideas...
How do I get the handle of an indicator? I do: input int           TF          =   5; // not necessarily an MQL5-Period..int HdlRSI, HdliMA;...int OnInit() {...   if ( isTermPeriod(TF) ) {      HdlRSI        = iRSI(_Symbol,TFMigrate(TF),PER,getAppPRC(PRC)); // Line 108, at 23 is i of...
I bought and indicator and it came in my message box.  Then lost my password.  Then told website to send me a new one.  Now I can't find the indicator in my mailbox.  Where did it go?
If you have to include files, you need to use #include one file by one, but is it possible to use a single line code and automatically include all include files inside a folder? thanks
Hello! Does Terminal make custom symbol bars from imported ticks or rates should be calculated from the ticks and imported additionally? Or maybe there is some specific function to refresh/redraw/recalculate which would make terminal (re)make the bars from the ticks? The custom symbol ticks are
  signal copy  (5)
when a subscriber copy a signal where there is already open position, when the position closes the subscriber actually opens a position. is this correct?
Hi all Mac Users, I have got MT5 running on my Mac but I am struggling with indicators. The ones that I am trying to load will load perfectly within Bootcamp/VM etc but will not work on the Mac side. Call me ignorant (cause I totally deserve it) but I refuse to give in to PC is anyone else having...
Hi Guys, I just moved my virtual hosting server from an account to another one (demo), and when I try to launch it ("start server"), first it doesnt disable the automated trading on my main terminal, then it doesnt run the EA aparently, then 3 mns later it stops without comment Please help
Hello Everybody. I created this function to load the pairs symbol in the graph, but it only carries the first and last pair, I need each pair have the string separated the way it is. Look. extern bool UsePairs=true; // String Symbols string DEURUSD[] = {"EURUSD"};string DAUDCAD[] = {"AUDCAD"};string...
Example: If the person is sure that he will win 70% of the trades, on 1:1 risk return, in this example the starting capital is 1000, and the goal is 1000000 question: what is the best money management to reach the goal in the shortest amount of time
Hello, is there a (hidden) possibiliy to keep the width of the columns (for instance order, time, profit), just the size you changed them to the last time you used Metatrader? I mean, after closing Metatrader and reopening again? I have to close MT now and then to uphold the...
Hi guys. I'm not a programmer. My friend gave me his indicator but I was try to do backtest on MT4. And no result but if I use it on my demo account, this indicator still draw arrow. So plz check and help me how to fix it. And if you can help me, I want to add the EMA 34 line into the window of this...
hello The indicator is required to give the correct buy and sell signals at 100 * 100 and works on all the ferms
Hello, From a few days I have an annoying issue with expert downloading from mql5 market. I can't download them on any MT4 platform installed on my primary machine. That happened after I uninstalled the MT4 platform where the products were downloaded from the market. I guessed that products will...
I've been working on this new strategy based on hidden key points that give entry and exit not necessarily on support or resistance points i have been fine tuning it for optimum results . I will give updates soon
I developed (or better, I assembled) a super useful, simple and clear, 10-step backtest strategy checklist to squeeze the best and robust setting from any strategy. I'm sure this is suitable to every single EA and for every EA trader. The question is: can I share it in any section there? Many thanks...
Hey all, i found something strange with CArrayInt and CArrayString. I have a main object which can load other objects into his running environment. This objects can communicate with each other while sharing an object which handles a conversation. Objects can add a new item with a "add" interface and
i have installed mt5 and drop the .exe file indicators in indicators folder but they are not appearing
I`m struggling with an indicator that needs to plot a variety of individual elements based on Price Data. I tried for almost an hour to find this limit in the Forum/Documentation Search with no success... Many thanks in advance! ;)
I am trying to write a function that emulates Time[] of MQL4 in MQL5: datetime Time(string Pair, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Tim, int N){int start = 0; // bar indexint count = N; // number of barsdatetime tm[]; // array storing the returned bar timeArraySetAsSeries(tm,true);CopyTime(Pair,Tim,start,count,tm);...
  Multiply volume  (2)
Dear All, I would like to know how to multiply the volume of a trader or I am subscriber in VPS. Indeed, when the trader Darwin formed his A trade, I would like my volume to be multiplied by 2 automatically. Do you know how to do it under MT4? Thk
I was looking at the documentation of the custom symbol and even the functions provided by the MT5. But I could not understand the implementation of that as the documentation is not offering a single to know the implementation. I tried to create the Symbol and even try to add to the chart but...
I tried to code on my own.. but looks like something wrong somewhere as the indicator came out at the wrong place... What i'm trying to code here is, *If a candle High price is above MA, the candle Open, Close and Low price is below MA, it will show a Down arrow. *If a candle Low price is...
Has anyone else noticed this? I'm curious as to why the doubling of the compilation time. Test: Uses the exact same code. Times are in milliseconds. Tried through Metaeditor and command line. Build 1860: 16340,16504,16350 Build 1816: 8519,8443,8539
I want to ask if anybody know any non-repainting mt4/mt5 macd and arrow up and donwn indicator
Hey Guys, I've problem , When I download any EA that I want to buy from the market, But none of their Demo's working when I want to test and see how it works. Can any body help me in this regards. I've a Demo account with USD 7,000 with ICM broker.
I have had EAS and indicators made here and elsewhere , over 200 of them. There are enough decent coders with  over 100 jos each.A lot of coders don't work here because the rates are too competitive for the professionals, who charge $100 per hour, but  here they are working  for maximum $20 per hour...