General - page 673

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade; int a =0;void OnTick() { double RsiArray[]; int rsi = iRSI(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT, 14, PRICE_CLOSE); ArraySetAsSeries(RsiArray,true); CopyBuffer(rsi,0,0,3, RsiArray); double rsivalue=NormalizeDouble(RsiArray[0],2);double
I've been forward testing an EA from August 08 until now. The results from this six month timeframe are recorded in MetaTrader's Account History. When I run the strategy tester for the same six month period, I receive a different result. That is to say the backtest results do not match the...
  Freelance Job  (2)
Where do I click to apply for a job in freelance section? I'm searching high and low and don't seems to find any button to apply
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 207: 1. Fixed considering of leap days when setting data in inputs and in Expert Advisor's source codes. 2. MQL4: Fixed error names in stderror.h 3. MQL4: Added optimization when working with strings. 4. MQL4: Fixed processing of literals for date D' and...
Hello, I was dissecting an MQL4 script and saw something I don't understand. I found nothing on the web, nor in the documentation concerning the symbols and operators... so I'm hoping someone's going to help me. The line is: "variable1=variable2==?variable3:Function1(parameters1);" (the
This topic is about applying VAT to EU residents, and it is intended for all sellers, which deliver Metatrader-compatible digital goods to EU users automatically by the Metatrader Market (not only). Just a few links from Google about the duty. http://euvataction.org/key-facts/ http://thenextweb...
Anyone else got a PM from a user with a blank profile, introducing themselves as an Account Manager working for a regulated Broker, claiming that they have true ECN accounts with tight spreads and high leverage, but if you visit their website and compare them to your current Broker, you'd see that
What is difference between last time period and previous time period? For comparison, if i put the query for show data from last 7 days to previous 7 days.... either both are same or different
1 - 6 Months, 6 - 12 Months, 1 - 2 Years, 2 - 5 Years, 5 - 10 Years, 10 - 15 Years, more than 15 years, NOT profitable (yet), I'm only trading DEMO
When calculating the monthly growth ,which time zone is used ? The broker's time or the mql5's time ? Thanks
Hi, I'm working on an indicator which pics the current datetime time[] and, from that, tries to get the data from the previous trading date relative to the current one. At first to get this, I tried simply picking the datetime variable and subtracting the amount of seconds of 1 day. Failure: if the
Hi guys I apply for arbitration, because the customer does not respond within more than 1 week but apparently from the admin there was also no response, where else should I complain about this problem? thank you
Hi An EA which complied Ok before but after mql5 update it failed to compile with the error 'FormatLiterals' - declaration without type TimeSpanFormat.mqh Any body else having this problem and how to fix it? Thanks
Signal was working fine for the first couple weeks. Now it can't seem to connect... I've tried restarting mt4, reinstalling mt4, logging in/out. same issue. I still have 8 more days before I have to renew my subscription. yes, I'm using a VPS provided by my broker. Anyone know a fix
I Have an Multi Currency EA And I Put It In One Chart But I Have Question...Because I Want EA Scan And Work With 100% Modeling History... Shoud I Open Chart Of Others Currency Or I dont Need That .... Because Currency In Market Watch ...It Update History automatically With Modeling 100% Thanks Bro
Hi I'm currently trading CFDs online. I'm new to Forex. I'm wondering how I connect the three together? Can I use an Australian broker? Thanks Shaun
[Deleted]
I need to change my mobile phone number, but I don't own the previous number that's already there so I cant verify. How do I opt out of verification for the previous mobile number? so I can change my previous number to my new number without phone verification
#property strict#include <stdlib.mqh>//external Variablesextern string EA_SETTINGS;extern int TakeProfit = 60;extern int StopLoss = 20;extern double LotSize = 0.01;extern int Magicnumber = 07;//Candle One & Twoextern string Open_Close_High_Low_OCHL;extern int OpenCO = 0;extern int CloseCO =
Hi, the "market" in tool box was disappeared in MT5 client. Would any one help
Hi Guys I have just been looking at a signal service. I have tried to find his service but having difficulty finding the guy. Can any one point me in the right direction
Hi Everyone, I have already read the rules but there are somethings that I'm not sure is allowed on the Freelance section. So I'd appreciate it if you could respond to the questions below if you have any knowledge, specially if you're a moderator. Here are my questions: 1. Can I share a screenshot
Hello All Friend : I need to use NewYork Open Time in market watch or using any tools for that If I need usa broker please suggest me Or any advise to help me Thanks a lot
  VPS DLL Issue  (3)
Hello there ! I want to use my robot which requires DLL imports, and when i want to migrate to mt4 VPS it shows up that DLL is not allowed there... Any ideas on how to handle ?  Thanks !
Hello everyone, Today I was trying to test one of my strategy and I realized that the Strategy Tester spend all of my balance and now it is minus. In the section of the Agents , I have disabled the option "Use MQL5 Cloud Network". What I am doing wrong
i dont have market in my mt5
Hello,i´m actually trading with Ava-Trade and use their Ava Meta Trader. I just wanted to join a Signal via MQL5 but the "Signals" - Tab is missing.Does anybody have an idea on how to get it working?Best regardsSteve
Hi I have problem with roboforex broker . I don't get Signals in Option and signals button in Terminal Bar between Mailbox and Expert on roboforex pro standard real account ( I subscribed to receive siganls on this acc.) with last version 451 MT4 platform , but I get all these signals...
Hello, is it possible to write an MQL5 script that removes the currently active EA? ExpertRemove()seems to only work when used in the EA itself, not in a script? Many thanks
[Deleted]
hi guys there is one error coming up and i just couldn't clear it, the basic idea here was to covert a script file LIMITS PRO from mq4 to mq5
1 - 6 months, 6 - 12 months, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 5 years, 5 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, longer than 15 years, I have only been trading DEMO