General - page 672

Hello everyone. I have just a single question. Does it worth to put aside time and learn mql language or I just focus on my regular trading
  History
Hi, could you please tell me if there is any possibility to verify if a history transaction was made by a user or broker? Maybe for example by computer IP? And is it possible to verify by user or for programmers only
Is it possible to deduct a user's rating? Because my rating was more than 17000 a few days ago, and now it's about 15000
Hi, I use VPS systems, several providers, and can connect them using Microsoft RDP or Jump Desktop from my local iMac at a resolution of 192 dpi. Right click on the desktop confirms the resolution of 5120x2880. The issue is, that all elements of Windows are displayed correctly with high resolution
  MT5 max chart  (2)
Hello, How many charts can I put on the MT5? Thank you
This morning I had to waste a bunch of time re installing the app. Because it would not connect to demo server and just crashed after a few seconds. I now have to reset all my pairs and indicators as I had them in order to continue backtesting my algorithm in preparation to coding it all in python
Anyone know this? How much withdrawal amounts a day
Hi Experts I have created this Label but unable to sort this label. { SetLabel("objSymbol", "Symbol", White, 1050, 40); SetLabel("objTrades", "#", White, 990, 40); SetLabel("objLots", "Lots", White, 900, 40); SetLabel("objOpenPnL", "Current", White, 760, 40); SetLabel("objClosedPnL", "Today"
Hi all, This is the first time I trying to list the new EA on MQL5 on upload image step. I can't upload image for the webpage. My image was correct size: 199px and 200px square. All of them unable to upload. I've attached image show my situation. Even when I try to upload the small logo (60x60) it
Hi there . I have regiter as a seller on 2019/10/08 . Then I get the notice : " The application will be processed within 10 working days after the day of submission. Please wait until your registration is confirmed. " I have waited 10 days since I signed up . My seller profit status is still "
  Product ranking in the Marketplace  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear forum users. I would like to draw your attention to the rating bias of products in the marketplace. The problem is serious, as it affects the quality of the ecosystem as a whole. Can you explain it to me or comment on it in some way?) The essence of the problem: let's take the first page of
Is there any way in history that it is recorded that the opened and closed position was made by the customer and not by the fraudster broker? Or Is there any way in history to record that the opened and closed position was made by the customer, not by the fraudster broker
BTCUSD historical data missing July and Aug on my chart. Anyone like me and resolve this problem. Help me please
n. I need an indicator of standard MACD were if today MACD closing value is higher than 5 days ago it plots a green bar in up direction ,and if it is low than 5 days ago than a red bar plots in down direction in MT4
Hi there. I like to have the moving average of the volume. I have write this lines of codes but it always get me the moving average of closing price. What is my coding problem? I have copied here the OnInit and OnCalculate functions only. I have write and compiled the whole indicator correctly. I
  Brexit New  (2)
Anybody would like to share more on Brexit? What will happen on 31 Oct 2019
Yesterday my trading stopped and the server went down. When I got it back up all of my Market tools , Indicator and Experts stopped working.. It was on all of my accounts, whether they were on the VPS or my local machine. I tried to re-install them, but they are not all coming up on my Purchased
I tried to read other topics in the forum, but unfortunately no solution solved my problem ... I'm trying to leave an order in stone, for when the market reaches the price it will be executed. But it turns out that when I make the order as in the function below, it pops up the message I put in the
I wanted an EA developed and awarded to a Freelance, the guy did a Demo EA and sent me. There is a few things we need to fix on his demo and I texted the developer to try and get him to fix the issues. For about 3 days now the guy is not replying. His last activity was on 22 OctI I ended up
Is there any way to change the default category on the phone of metatrader 5, I just finished creating the default category and then it was replaced by this old one very time consuming
Hello, every time I shut down MT4 and restart it, my MT4 indicators (bought from the marketplace) malfunction (either don't load or stop working) and I have to delete them and re-install them for them to work. This has happened with two brokers now. Why is this happening and how do i fix it?? Thank
Hi everyone, Need advice on renting or buying the right EA to install without setting up. Any ideas? Also need to know if i can install the EA from MT5 mobile trading app
The add button in the market page isn't responding. How can this be solved, or it under repair, by the admins
Has anyone had their metaquotes id setting in mql5 disappeared? When i tried to enter my previous id, with the site having to send a code for verification, i'm not getting any on my mobile mt4
Hi All, Is there anyone that have alert for chart anomaly? Cause in the last day I had big problem with some broker that make my account had a big loss. Fortunately, the broker had responsibilty to Re-Open my position and gave my money back. Thank you
I seem to be having trouble with a feature - the 'Scale Fix One to One' option in the Common Properties. Whenever I select this, my chart goes crazy and is useless. I'm trying to use it in relation to Gann charting, and using this option seems to be the recommendation. To show you what I'm...
Hi, today a US IP has tried to enter in my MQL5 account. I made the screenshot of the nice guy's IP. Can Metaquotes sanction this person, given that he probably has his account MQL5 with the number of IPs with which he tried to enter my account? thanks
Hi, I want deactivate the LOG_LEVEL_ALL in the CTrade Class for backtesting. Is that possible? Thanks for your Help! Matthias
I bought [...] indicator. There is no response from MT4. There is no download button for me to activate
I am trying to change the font size of the description associated with a rectangle in an EA. Changing the COLOR appears to work OK but the FONTSIZE doesn't appear to change ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,ObjName,OBJPROP_COLOR,Wheat); ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,ObjName,OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,6);