Mql5.com Chat

I really feel the mql5 chat system needs some improvement. If you send a chat message to someone, other modern platforms can let you know if your message has been read or not and this is a simple but vital feature. In the event that you wait for a response for a long time, with mql5 you can never tell if your message was read and ignored or it has never been read.

Besides i dont know how to make suggestions to mql5.com, some one can guide me on this to make the suggestion.

vluyima:

I really feel the mql5 chat system needs some improvement. If you send a chat message to someone, other modern platforms can let you know if your message has been read or not and this is a simple but vital feature. In the event that you wait for a response for a long time, with mql5 you can never tell if your message was read and ignored or it has never been read.

Besides i dont know how to make suggestions to mql5.com, some one can guide me on this to make the suggestion.

Use MT4 mobile app. You can get all those features and even can delete your message send. :)

Afsal Meerankutty:
Use MT4 mobile app. You can get all those features and even can delete your message send. :)
Ok, Thanx bro.
Reason: