default template interferes with strategy tester view

Hello.

I have set a default template named default, i have attached the settings print screen,

When i do a single test WITH the default template set, the positions which are closed do not correspond (visually) to the one which was open (meaning, the line from the open one doesnt lead to the closed one). (attachement)

When i do a single test WITHOUT the default template set (i rename the default file so its not auto placed), everything is fine (the position close has a line which leads to where the position was open). (attachement)

How and why would a template interfere?

At the moment, i keep changing the chart properties after the test.

This also happens when i do a visualize test, with the chart in the new opened window.

Please advise,

Thank you

Files:

Nevermind that, it somehow overlapped these line and arrows from a previous test that looked like this and set the template to that.

I just took the starting template, the "default" lets say, but without the default file, and then proceeded to change little by little what i needed and saved it. 

It worked.

The template ordering for new charts is <EAname>.tpl, (if tester) tester.tpl, (if offline chart) offline.tpl, and Default.tpl.

Set your chart the way you want and save default template and then apply it onto all other charts.

A template is just a text file. You can edit it, and remove the objects.
          Hide/Show indicators - MQL4 programming forum

Reason: