Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 678

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi everyone. I need a script as detailed below. Willing to pay a reasonable amount for a working script with source. The script will open orders, set stoplosses, take profits, set trailing stops, move to breakeven etc. 1: The script will load two buttons onto the chart. One sells, one buys 2:...
  Mt4share.com (2)
Hello I will like to introduce to you website Mt4share.com - Free Live Forex Metatrader Mt4 Expert Advisor Statement Report. It is totaly free! You can share your expert advisors report with others. There are multicolor graphs in report. Balance analyse report with open trades ( close + open trades...
hi,everybody . first , please forgive me for my poor english . i come to face the question to know the size of the chart window . i try to get a clue by reading the docs and files included in include-file . here , the size of the chart window means the length and width of it ....
It would be extremely uselful if there is any mechanism to access the News from the Toolbox/News Tap. It even more useful if the tester also support the features even though to size of the history and news database will grow -- disspace and network speed and traffic as well as computational...
This is the only tool available to create custom indicators in minutes. No coding or MQL knowledge is required. Check this video tutorial or go to www.molanis.com (We also have a tool to create expert advisors)
  Why are traders so mad!!! (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
welcome to use my signal in rentasignal.com my signal name:startingline signal ID:31312
Hi guys I'm after an indicator that woudl sit at the botom of the screen and show what the trend is in different time frames Daily 4hr 1hr 30 min 15 min 5 min and aslo show how many bars have been in the same direction so if the trend is down and there are 3, 4hour bars the indi would have a...
Hi guys Is there a script that will autofill the above in the pending order screen? Autofilling the stoploss and take profit boxes at levels preset in the script (and adjustable obviously in case the strategy changes). Right now I would want to take profit at 50 pips, stop loss at 30 pips but...
Hi, in Mql4, i coding the previous close price (shift) as below double pr0=iClose("EURUSD",0,0); double pr1=iClose("EURUSD",0,1); double pr2=iClose("EURUSD",0,2); how to convert this to MLQ5.....help me tq
Can you change the size of the font on the vertical price scale
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what VGA Mode means in PDA? I have MT4 installed in Smartphone Samsung SGH-i300, but the chart view is very limited, small and couldn't be scrolled back. Does PDA offer better chart view? If so I'd like to buy a PDA. Thanks everyone, Ali.
Hi, I want to know how do I change the properties of Fibonacci Retracement line? I want to add more Fibonacci numbers in there, along with the ones which already show up. Also, when I draw the trend line, it doesnt just stay between the two points, it goes all the way. How do I change the...
Hello community. I've tought: it's not the right time now that Tester and Agents released, to begin code some popular and professional EAs of MT4 into MT5 language? This is for learning and practising with the new mql5 language and to give all of us beginners coders a possibility to move and...
This is a vary simple thing that is not well documented. You can create your own custom symbol set file. You most likely now that bring up the Market Watch window and right clicking on it to view all the symbols avaible to trade on your station. You can also create your own custom symbol set file so...
I have updated to build 274, but the Terminal "Help Topics" was not updated to include Strategy Tester description. The "Help Topics" file is Last Modified 04/10/2010. Please provide link to download latest help file that has Strategy Tester description.
When I click a topic in the Dictionary, for exaMPLE "OrderClose()", "OrderClose()" appears in the reference window below just fine, but the explanation of it appears in 60+ point type. It's so large it runs off the window and is unreadable. It's the only window doing this. How do I bring down the...
Please fix this. https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community 404.....
One of my trades USD EUR was taken out 10 pips above my stop loss. The reason given by the broker was .......liqidation...... Can someone please explain this, as whats the point in having a stop loss in the first place.
I noticed that multiple positions cannot be adjusted individually. With the same entry price and stop loss of two positions, one goes with the other when stop loss is adjusted. I think this has major impact on my trade strategy. Can anyone handle this issue? Thanks Mike
Server : MetaQuotes-Demo
MT5 combines all orders with the same symbol into one, and calculates the average "open price", For my trade strategy, if an order is opened based on the singal of D1 chart, it will has its separate loss stop/take Profit, which is different with orders opened on H4 chart. orders opened on...
Hi, I need help to change the following ea. Currently it waits for you to place an order and then opens an opposing order x pips away at double the previous lot size....As an example lets say you open a buy order at 0.05...the ea will then open a sellstop x pips away at 0.1....if that order is...
  Please, help a noob . . . (11   1 2)
Yo, i'm new to trading currencies, and need a bit of help. I've been trading the betting exchange full time for about a year, and it's going well. The problem is, the profits you can make are limited (for someone of my ability and capital anyway). I can manage 10% return average a day from a 1k...
  Metatrader One-Click trading (31   1 2 3 4)
This program is free to all and it enhances the Metatrader Platform and allows you to trade with ONE CLICK. Let me begin by telling you about a few of the features. You can keep the program "on top" so while you are checking email or viewing posts, the One Clicker will stay on top and you can...
This is a EA for schedule trading i mean a specific hour but unfortunately did not work.Any suggestion or help?
Forexsig.com News & Headlines Forexsig.com - The #1 Source For All Your Forex Needs 5/18/2010 News EUR Rebounds Hard, Stocks Come Back As the EUR gained solid ground against the U.S. Dollar, despite widespread European financial woes, the U.S. stock market saw a nice recovery. Although there were...
BEST ever charting -- good chartings skill that you could trade visually [typo] stock and forex is about trader views and Visually enhanced charting skill In this thread -- you can post the best charting picture that you have seen or you spot a good one, you can get that picture attached in...
Hello everybody, I'm seeking help from a coder that would be kind enough to explain me how I could tweak my heiki ashi indicator w/ sound alert so that it doesn't activate each time the candle's color switch (very annoying, especially with volatility spikes ) but rather just when it closes ? I use...