General - page 666

For those who are unfamiliar with MetaTrader 5, it is an application used for the purpose of executing financial trade. It has its own programming language, MQL5, and a strong community that creates tools for the analysis of financial data. See link for more info: https://www.metatrader5.com/en The
How can i subscribe to one of the MT5 trading signals using my smartphone? And can i copy a signal using MT5 smartphone App alone, or i have to have a PC terminal in order to copy a signal? If yes..., please somebody show me how. Thanks...
I tried to register as seller but my documents rejected as it is in Arabic , I'm from Egypt and of course My ID in Arabic how to solve this
Hi I noticed that in MT4 the index [0] is the current bar( on the extreme RIGHT position). But in MT5, the index [0] is the FIRST bar( on the extreme LEFT position). When I tried to convert indicator from MT4 to MT5 the indexing made the converted indicator plots differently. Is there any way to use
Hi, Unable to start the service, getting error pls help QS 0 16:34:57.497 Startup MetaTester 5 x64 build 2170 (4 Oct 2019) MH 0 16:34:57.506 Startup initialization finished CJ 0 16:34:59.255 Service Service 'MetaTester-1' successfully installed DE 0 16:34:59.255 Service Service 'MetaTester-2'
I made this EA with a friend, a classic MArintagal EA buy, selll, buy, sell etc. But from unknown reason when I set FixLot and DoMartingale is not doubling, only in first few trades and after that... not. Some time keeps 2 trades open, when it should be only one opened once and after is closed
Hi, S‌ome help please for a newbie. Apologies if this is already in the FAQ (I couldn't find it) I have subscribed to a Signal in my local PC MT4 Terminal and have now rented a VPS through my broker. I‌s there a way to migrate the subscription to the VPS (same broker account)? T‌hanks in advance.
  Zig Zag
hi, can some one help me e understand mt4 zigzag pattern variables? Especialy lastlowpos and lasthighpos
Hello everyone. I just wanna ask of some scripts or indicator that will divide the chart into 10 horizontal equal parts and it shows the horizontal level as level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90. Thank very much in advance for the all the people who wants to help. God bless you all and pips
  MQL5 Error Help  (13   1 2)
What is happening with MT4??? last week everything was working just fine.. this week on Journal on MT4 (MAC) it shows every 3-5 minutes on journal this:: MQL5.community: authorization failed .... I dont use signals.. i dont use notifications i dont need to log to mql5... i dont want them i just want
  Mark Bars  (1)
Hello Experts I have a strategy that I am trying to create an indicator. Timeframe M1. Strategy: compare bar 6 to bar 1 and if they are with the same color then win, if loses martingale 1 (bar7) with the same color, if loses martingale 2 (bar8) with the same color, if loses hit. The idea is to
Hi i have a code that export prices of moving averages, worked well for a while, now i can't figure out why most export wrong prices. for example USDJPY, M1 MA 50 is at price of ca. 108.172 when i look at chart but it exports 108.088. How can i fix this issue? as far as i can see it's not a problem
How can we change first method, is to decrease the time period on the Chart/‘Message me?, in which the EA parameters are optimized. This can allow us to accurately adjust the EA to the current market cycle and receive the maximum profit
Hello, I would like to implement Websockets in an EA. I have reviewed the following library https://github.com/krisn/lws2mql but I have not compiled. What would be the solution to get the signals from a website as quickly as possible? If you can not use WebSocket, what do you think about using
I have been looking for a mobile application for metaeditor, since it doesn't exist are there any plans on constructing one, with special feature that can be saved to cloud and accessible from any device. since it doesn't exist <to my knowledge> which alternative Application is recommended that I
[Deleted]
On the history tab in between "price" "volume" "type",,,what does volume represent? The numbers change and I don't know what they are representing..I am just trying to get the platform adjusted One question at a time thanks
[Deleted]
Is it possible to place an indicator that is not made to do so, in the price window, such as the cci? Every video you see on this shows you how to place ma. or Bollinger bands..I want to have the cci in my peripheral...Trading view makes it easy , just drag and drop
Hi guys, Who can tell me what "Internal compiler error" means? No extra info is given by MetaEditor, just the error text which pointing me to the first line of the script. I had been able to compile and run till the the latest update of the platform had been installed. Thanks in advance! Max
Dear Experts, Could you please advise which one of the following conditioning method is the best and most effecting in codding? Thanking you in advance! if(Condition1) {if(Condition2) {if(Condition3) { Take Action. } }}Orif(Condition1 && Condition2 && Condition3) { Take Action.}
I have paid 39USD for a signal Can I use the signal in different broker of my account ? 1 of the broker got symbol mismatch:EURUSDm, so I change to another broker-IC Market I paid 39USD, but cannot copy trades not connected, select from the signal database how to solve
  What about withdrawals to Webmoney?  (204   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
I was going to withdraw the money to Webmoney, but I saw the following message: "... To withdraw by this method you need an active account in WebMoney payment system and a WMZ-purse...". Button "Withdraw" is not available. But how my account can be inactive, if I just topped up my phone with WMZ
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to edit the code to make it beneficial for my MT5, it is an MT4 indicator, which i am trying to edit and rewrite it in MQL5, kindly help me with codes, as it is simple to look but is very difficult for me to understand. #property strict; extern string
I installed MT5 64 bit on Windows 7 64 bit . there is no market TAB showing up. Please advise
I'm new to the market, I searched a lot but I didn't find any material where I can learn all the basics about MQL4 and MQL5. please can someone help me with this stuff
Hello when I put my login and password on Vantage FX MT4 I got this message : "MQL5.community : authorization failed" Could you help me please ? Thank you and have a good day :-)
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to use this SCRIPT FILE code in mql5 but i have used many attempts to redefine the codes to make it work but i just couldn't do it, i am providing the original code in mql4 kindly help me as i have seen mql5 is lot more complicated than mql4 and i just couldn't do it, please i
Hello I can not launch 2 Expert Advisor at the same time example Stop Move and close partially I have a message : do you really want to stop " Stop Move " And executed Market=\ close partially on the graph USDJPY Daily
I purchased a signal for $30. My account has been successfully copying trades. I manually close the trades. The trades reappear. How do I permanently cancel trades when coping a signal? I want to secure the profits and exit the trades altogether. Is this possible
After 12 days of inactivity my trade signal was "moved to archive due to absence of trading activity for a long time". Does anyone know how to re-activate it (if that is possible)? Or where I could ask this question, because it seems that the service desk function is very limited and does not allow
Hi everyone, As in the topic - any idea for an example order request (100% repeatable when testing EA logic on demo account - not happening by chance because of e.g. current market conditions), which could pass the initial validation checks for an order to be sent using OrderSend() function, but