General - page 668

Hey/Dear MQL community, I have to extract MetaQuotes historical Eventcalender into a CSV file (together with the dates of course). How do i best grab every and i mean really every event there is (together with its nation, importance etc -> every information i can get about the event ). I thought of
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible to have an EA running on MT5 and connected to <broker name removed > so people can follow the EA's performance? Any information would be valuable. Thanks! Martin
Good Day I would like to ask Egyptian Coders and sellers if you managed to withdraw successfully from MQL5 via Cardpay then please tell us which bank credit card did you use! kind regards
Dear, Before MT5 build 2170 I compiled files outside MQL5 directory normally, then I was doing my develop work in a external directory as my git repository. Unfortunately, now (after build 2170) when I try compile a file outside MQL5 directory I get several crazy erros. Sample code: #include
Here is the code that I am trying to modify:   #include <MovingAverages.mqh>#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 6#property indicator_plots   3#property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1  Yellow//LightSeaGreen#property...
Hi Guys, I have a question on following a signal. Mql5 always sync the positions between the provider and follower and mt4 will cut trades when i) I withdraw my balance or ii) provider increases the balance. I can control i) but what if ii) is sometimes taking place, the system could cut my
I have a few questions regarding my copy trade. I notice on your trading history my lot sizes are different to the copy trade despite me having the same equity balance as the copy trader. My settings are at 95% risk on this account. I have contacted the provider and he informs me that the system
Hi there, Im trying to install MT5 in my Ubuntu 14.04 (32bits) but it cant connect to the server correctly. I took a pic of the problem i get: I get lots of fixme's but i think the one that causes the problems is the fixme:iphlpapl.... with its correspondant error err:winhttp.... I upgraded the...
Hello all, A couple weeks ago, all was ok with EA account history, but recently, I noticed a number of anomalies(?) (see image below): A. History from 2018.01.12 to 2018.09.04 missing. It was there a couple weeks back. B. A "PnL.Arch..." appears that seemed to have been placed manually. But I never
Hello, I have created a function to calculate the price´s changing rate. double Delta(const double &buffer1[],const double &buffer2[], int N, int index ){ double var=0.0; var = ((buffer1[index]-buffer1[index-N])/buffer2[index-N]) ; return 100*var; } but depending on the the buffer that I use to
can i get the url for set up the subscribtions renew
Hi, On the web platform demo there is no options trading
I am an experienced EA programmer (100+ working EAs) and not so novice indicator programmer , and this is just a outbusrt. Everytime I try to learn or re-learn something in MQL5 I face the worst possible reference/help explanation text with worst possible reference/help examples. I have been trying
Hi fellow traders, I need assistance regarding to the registration for a seller status in my profile. I tried multiple times already to register as a seller so i can published the signal i created to be a provider but after completing the registration and need to send the code for confirmation the
I open and close positions by myself (trade manually), I use Expert Advisors to trade for me (trade fully automated), I subscribe to trading Signals (copy trades placed by others), I do not trade (yet)
In fact mql5 has been phenomenal in terms of providing a cutting edge platform and tools for trading . However , their responses to issues/problems raised via service desk has been too slow and need to be worked upon. My humble opinion. I'm currently having an issue with this developer who agreed to
I missed the GBP spike just a while back which was due to a news on Brexit but to my surprise I didn't find any news on Investing.com, Economic times etc. However, I found one on BBC but it was a 20 mins late news. Can anyone help me with a site/resource where one can find news in real time? I am
Hello, Can anyone explain the mathematical formula of the indicator "Auto Channel Gauss MT5"? I would need a slightly modified version of the indicator. The developer of the indicator is not available. Thanks for your help in advance. Gustavoo
Here is the Daily, the H4 and the H1 charts. The Daily is below, but the others is above…
[Deleted]
Is this setting correct for a vps setup. I'm from Singapore
  Trading plan.  (2)
How do you make a trading plan? Who helps you do it? What factors do you take into consideration
guy can anyone help me with password recovery for my demo account
Just a quick heads up. On the 19 August I made an attempt to withdraw fund to ePayments. The withdrawal didn't succeed and the amount was locked in my account. The balance appeared as locked in the balance field in my payments sections. Nothing new here due to the MQL5 backend payment
Today I was trying to scroll left on historical data on my phone. My 4H chart only goes up to 2017 now! I have a new phone now but before I could see up to 2015. Now the maximum bars limit is so low. Picture is attached. My broker is Global Prime. Why is my Maximum Bars Limit so low now
i was tried to download [name of the Market product was deleted by moderator] form market but fails can anyone guide /help me
i bought [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] but it fail to download. Let some help oooo
Hello Does anyone have someone experienc with selling product which contain modified code from indicator made by MQ? Do I need permission to sell that product? I sended request to MQ but no answer... Thank you
 I mistakenly bought a purchase  I should buy I want to cancel the purchase and get my money
  ...  (1)