General - page 679

Please help! I've been trying to do this for weeks now
Can you please allow formatting the panel so that: 1. Trades that are profitable appear green, and trades that are in loss, appear red 2. Instead of -3.5, number format can be (3.5) 3. MFE and MAE both appear in columns for each trade 4. Margin held by each trade--in dollar terms--appear in a
[Deleted]
How can I update my phone number. It requires me to have my old phone number as well as my new one. Doesn't make much such.  Thank you, Ken
Hello everyone, With some recent update MT5 Editor recieved new styler format. I got used to old format which wasnt changed for years and I find it very userfriendly. I honestly do not like new version. It extends the code by many more extra lines. When you have 5k lines which turns into 6k lines by...
The driver's license was submitted and accepted When you upload photo with the QR code All my attempts are rejected What exactly is required
I am just reaching out to see what other stop losses are available for trading. Currently I am just using a simple 20 point trailing stop but interested in trying to capture larger moves. The only issue is some of my trades are fairly short and only have a small profit window before it will go in
  VPS and mql5 Storage fail  (15   1 2)
Can anyone tell me why i have no "vps register" option when right click on my account? Also i cant activate mql5 storage while i have loggen in in mql5 community. I use mql5 of fxchoice broker
Hello everyone, I have a simple problem (not for a beginner like me. LOL). I want to create a function that calculate the average of any of the OHLC values for a N period, and be called within the "OnCalculate" function . The Function i programmed is the follow : void Average(const double
  BOX breakout  (4)
Anybody can tell me how to verify in an if statement when price is out of rectangle/box object ? Thank you
Hi, I just subscribed to an automatic signal. How can I increase the lot size so it suits my balance? Thanks for any help
[Deleted]
  growth chart  (3)
hi guys i will know why 310 is not blue
I accidentally deposited money into this MQL5 account thinking I was withdrawing the money that I had earned by providing my CPU for agents. Is there a way that I can get this back? Also, withdrawing gets me to a 404 page not found. How can I withdraw my money? I tried contacting the service desk
Hello, As the subject states my automatic move to break even function is only working on buy trades. It is not working on sell trades and i can't see what i'm doing wrong. I'm probably just too close to it but any pointers would be helpful. This function is doing 3 similar things at once. Extra Risk
I read on the mql5 site that the VPS service has a monthly cost of 10 usd, while when I go to buy it from the MT4 platform the cost is 12.20 usd. Why
Hey guys hope you all doing well, Just wanted to share my experience and to get input from you guys on what you think. My story goes by finding an indicator that was released recently that caught my attention, looking at the price tag felt its really out of market range as double to early triple
Hi All, I am currently working through indicators just to understand how it works and I am having a problem with ATR. Reason being how it is calculated int MQL and how it is explained according to Wilder, it is different. Just want to find out the reasoning. Basically True Range (TR) is good
[Deleted]
CardPay gives an error of invalid data when you try to get payment on local mastercard. After reading forums i realised so may users facing withdrawal problem , cardpay also issues its cards but its only for businesses why don't mql5.com admins apply for this service and every working freelance get
Hello can anyone help me for my seller status. The moderator dont answer me Can anyone help me
  VPS Rental  (1)
I tried renting VPS using my Visa Card,but after entering my card details,I was told ''this page cannot be found.Please,how else can I pay for the rental
  Order Lotage  (8)
Hello Friends, I'm surprised by one thing I use this code: double min_lot = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN);double max_lot = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX);int lotdigits = (int) - MathLog(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP));double lots =
Hi, has anybody seen this before? I have AMD Ryzen Threadriller with 32 cores. Optimization works great but after it has finished the CPU is between 80 and 100%. I have to shutdown MT5 and restart for the CPU to retun to normal
What you say? For a person with no experience in Forex journey. Which type of Account should be Used being a Newbie in Forex Trading . Either Demo, Standard Forex Trading Account or anyone else
When copying a signal, how can I copy a much larger size than the original lot size? Except to increase funds
Hi, I have created a MT5 custom symbol which has some custom data. When querying data between August 1st 2019 and August 1st 2025 (to make sure the results contains all of the available data), MT5 shows the following data: As expected, when querying the data for different time frames, MT5 return the
Does mt5 can achieve pure custom varieties, the data is also customized. For example, my custom data is in csv files. I want to customize symbol on this csv files. Does MT5 achieve this? Are there any tutorials
Sent my request to be a seller and it has been over a month now. Is there someone I can contact to get this completed
Hi, I want to test a breakeven and partial TP EA, but this EA doesn't put trades only manages them, so how can I test it on Metatrader strategy testing tool? I tried adding some sloppy code to open a random trade once, but it messes with the EA so that it doesn't even run in the "strategy tester"
  VPS  (1)
I tried renting VPS using my Visa Card,but after entering my card details,I was told ''this page cannot be found.Please,how else can I pay for the rental
Hello, i tried different market utilities, but i have the same problem: the size of the window doesn't allow me to see parameters or any other info/details i tried to change microsoft windows 10 screen settings resolution and change the text size to make it readable but nothing changed: what i can
Hello... How can I change the maximum deposit percentage used in an already subscribed signal. Thank you