General - page 333

After Updating to V3090, my .csv files are no longer showing they are supported in MT5 V3090! Is this happening for other people? As of now, I don't know how to get tick data back into the latest V3091 of MT5. Does any one know how to do this now? Updating to V30910 removed all my old 99% modeling
Have been trading for the last 15 years but wondering is there a way where we can trade without the indicator without using martingale, and be successful at making 10% a month
Comments that do not relate to the " New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3081: Improvements in MQL5 services and design updates ", have been moved into this topic
Is there a way for an expert advisor to reference the offline RENKO chart? For example, SMA crossover on RENKO and then place an order on the live counterpart
Hi guys, I tried to run my EA at Strategy Tester. I choosed "Last Month" for run. Then i realized while test if i change template screen it went to January 2021 ! I changed forex company and download new MT5 and it happened again. Anybody have same problem after new Version 5 Build 3081 update or
Hi Can anyone help with locating tick data on the strategy tester
  Missing signal  (4)
Why maxgloballimited-live , zentrade premier, and global premier signal not available on real signal , only demo
Is there any way to code the hiding of price bar information, not indicators, in DataWindow
I have 20% of the account size of my subscribed signal, same leverage, yet the percentage is set at 15% not 20%. I made sure that I'm setting the signal subscription options to "use 95% of deposit" (using less than 100% should make it slightly less than 20%... perhaps 19% or so, not 15%). What am I
Hi! I can't apply to jobs in the freelance section anymore and I don't know why, I'm not banned but i still cant apply to a job. does anyone have the same problem
Hi, Kind of a noob, although I started to program a python bot with the MetaTrader5 interface to MT5. Currently I am on AWS EC2 t2.micro which is free but this is just for development and testing because the server is almost overloaded doing nothing :) I also have a demo account with a broker. As
Hi everyone, I've been studying the built-in ZigZag indicator and I can't figure the situations where the "Deviation" parameter has an impact on how the lines are drawn. Maybe you can point to me what am I missing or let me know if you have the same feeling. For those which see this post and are
I'm really sad and angry because all my historic data's ticks of 30+ actives on more than 20 MT5 terminal was LOST BY MT5 UPDATE , I'd like to know if some suffered something similar and if more data was LOST (idk what... But i can imagine). Loss data by MT5 updates are common???? (Don't worry, I
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, October 21, 2021. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback we have received after the previous MetaTrader 5 build 3081 release : Terminal: Fixed an error which could cause custom trading symbols to disappear under
I traded at legomarket broker and yes it took quite a while. After that I input the signal, there is only a demo market, while there is no live legomarket Do you know why? sorry newbie asking a lot because i'm studying about mql5 Thank You
Hi I'm having issues with using StringConcatenate within MT5. I am converting MT4 code to MT5 and have come across something that I would of thought would be simple - but after several attempts at solving it - seems to be a bit of an issue for me. I have a bit of code that creates a string and then
No matter how many times I deny the friend request, it'll always show up again. I tried searching but couldn't find an option for it. The most relevant thing I could find is that this is prohibited behavior
Hi guys quick question is there any systems I can download for my mt5 which will lock me out after I take a certain number of trades or reach a certain Daily drawdown
Hi everyone, I've installed MT5 on my PC, but I'm not seeing any symbols in my the Market Watch panel. I press Ctrl + U, and still nothing. In the "Symbols" window > "Specification" tab> Metatrader 5 > Custom and that's it. See attached files. I've connected my Avatrade demo account, not sure if
Hello traders . I'm looking for a way to get the high and the low of the previous months and draw them . Also the high and the low of the previous quarter
If I use a library that acquires market price data such as iMA (), what kind of processing is actually done after that? (What kind of procedure is used to acquire the data, not the calculation method?) (1) For items such as iMA () whose data changes from moment to moment, There is no data on the
What is the best way to get involved with making contributions towards improving the English documentation
Hallo, I I have some probelm that my follower on my mt5 signal said that are not automatic copying and have no transaction after 1 weeks subscribed. Even thought the server name on my follower trading account is on the list slip page and the colour is yellow Please help, how fix this
can anyone help me, my problem is about last week i followed signal "xauusd II signal" and my broker is using "VantageFxinternational-Live mt5" till now it's been 7 days not opening a position while i see signaler has been open several times please someone help answer the problem I thank you
Hi, I recently started testing my trading on the MetaQuotes-Demo Server. Now I have swtiched to another service an noticed that the prices and volume differ (sometimes) quite significantly resulting in slighlty different decisions. Is there a provider that uses the exact same prices and volumes as
  MT5 Stuck Frozen  (3)
recently I signed up to a broker (K*to Prime) & selected their MT5 as my preferred platform. As I installed the said platform, I signed to my broker's demo account, as my attempt to get myself familiarized (testing zone). Then, I spotted a unique finding, where on Signal part of Toolbox section
  Giuseppe Pedroni  (2)
On 14 October I paid 122 euros (61 + 61) to download 2 Trend Screener and Trend Line Map Pro indicators; I followed the instructions, I logged on mql5.community, I went to the market and to the purchases but I don't see the 2 programs mentioned above nor the installation button. Please help me
hola, alguien sabe si hay algún sector de ayuda en la pagina de MQL5? porque compre este indicador hace tiempo y me dejo de funcionar. se agradece la ayuda
  VPS  (10)
How can i migrate a old vps that was on mt4 to a mt5 account
Hi, I was looking at the hel file (F1) of the iHighest function inside the MetaEditor and I found the following code example: double val; //--- cálculo do valor máximo do preço Close em 20 barras consecutivas //--- a partir do índice 4 e terminando no índice 23, inclusive no gráfico atual int