General - page 669

After oct4 update we received few surprising changes. Most of them are awesome as always (big fan of mql5) but 2 particular are very troubling for me: 1. if project is created I can compile the "full project" only from main (top)file ...if I'm working on included file and press F7 then only the file
[Deleted]
  Coding question  (4)
<Deleted>
The problem is really confusing, I created a 200*200 PNG file using photoshop, when I want to upload it as the logo for my product, I get an error saying : Unexpected Identifier. Now sure what is the problem, can anyone help
notification when there is a new job, a response from a customer, or a chat from a friend. all did not appear anyone experienced like me
Does anyone know of a way to keep the crosshair tool permanently selected in MQL5? I.e when you select the crosshair tool and click the chart, the tool vanishes and i need to select it again! This is very annoying, especially when performing any type of&nbsp;historical analysis.
  EA  (1)
When you buy an EA you can put it on a demo account. Do you have to repurchase the EA to put on a live account
I am running an EA on 28 pairs to enter and exit trades based on a given signal. It has no stop loss setting so trades are running without SL for a few hours if triggered overnight. Looking for a basic script or other option to place a stop loss immediately when trade executed. Can only run 1 EA so
Hello, Please i needs to solve the above issue. i have downloded this MT5 Indicator which i would like to in MT4. Help would be greatly appreciated
I had a demo accout,and was doing a few trades with success. Then my accout was gone after 1 month,which I expected. Butt now I fill out demo account form and select next, second page is server page which comes up with meta quotes server, so I select next. Last page registration page "wait awhile"
Hi, sorry for my english..! However, i have a good mt5 ea with source code and my broker don't have mt5/4 so i want to know if there's a way to send an opening/closing orders requests from mt5 to my web platform every time my mt5 ea generate a signal
Hi, Im trying to use constructor over load but Ive faced a problem. Ive created this class: class test2 {protected: string s;public: test2(string s); test2(string s, int i); string getS() {return s;}; ~test2();
  Service Desk  (5)
Does anyone know if messages to the VPS service desk are monitored to help resolve issues with the paid for VPS renting service? I have a successful migrating of EAs but a flat lining VPS CPU and no trades are being placed. Currently reverted back to local terminal. No errors on VPS journal. DLLs
Looking for someone <Deleted> Cheers
Hi, I notice that my AT&T dividend are credited to my MetaTrader 5 account on ex-div date, and not on payment date. Is this normal? I don't have much experience, so I apologize if the question is too silly. Regards, Georgi
Please my EA is not loading on the virtual servers however it trades perfectly on my laptop. I keep getting this message "2019.11.04 05:48:41.526 Virtual Hosting: 6081268 failed to send migration data (receive response failed [12002]) (receive response failed [12002])" Please what could be the
Dear Sir/Madam I purchase <Deleted> for MT4 platform and I paid 75USD from my Mql5 Account but when I go to <Deleted> on Mql5 market page it can not allow me to download.Please allow to download or refund my money
Hello, I am newbee and very hurry in finding how to request request arbitration in MQL5 job. Simply I can not find the button/link to do it. Thanks for replies !
  toolbox error  (1)
It is normal that when you create an account in mt5 appears in the toolbox an option called market, but in my mt5 does not have that option, it simply disappeared, does anyone know how to put it again? options you are probably going to say I've done: install mt5 again, install under a new name in
Share your wishes about what needs to be implemented. This includes the language itself (missing features, graphics capabilities, upgrading the standard library ), and the terminal (desktop, other operating systems, mobile systems). One thing's for sure: locs are forbidden. Any mention of them is
I have these MTF EAs that once the EA is loaded and let to run for about 2 hours. Then the TF is changed and recalculation occurs, signals change. For instance, a buy signal that might have caused a buy trade is there no more and the market is clearly going in a different direction. What could this
I am trying ti synchronise with VPS , right click on MQL5 Newyork and select synchronise. The final message in the journal is failed to get status and failed to execute migrate command. Any one had this problem
[Deleted]
Hello folks, I would like to ask a question because I am having some trouble with the Netting Position Accounting system. Whereas in the Hedging system I can have multiple open positions with their own, individual SL, in the netting as you know I can have one position (that grows or reduces...
  disconnection  (1)
Wondering I keep having to reconnect and or log in to my trading platform
Hello everyone, I am trying to take the snapshot of the chart while I am testing. But the script is not at all working. I could not see anything in the \Files folder. Please help me. Here is the script: #property description "The Expert Advisor demonstrates how to create a series of screenshots of...
Hi All, it seems that ChartScreeShot does not save anything while running inside wine-preloader. bool newBar=NewBar.CheckNewBar(_Symbol,_Period); if(newBar==true){ //string name="FirstChart.gif"; //--- Save the chart screenshot in a file in the
Hi, Last day I saw my rating decreased by 3000 points without any reason. I didn't do anything. I just got an answer from service desk and boom 3000 rating minus. Although I could not find any details of the rating decreased anywhere. No product deleted. No blog deleted No screenshot deleted No
Hi again to this wonderful community! I'm using this very simple position sizing code to determine how many lots to buy - it began life as a Forex lot sizer, and I'm now trying to use it for stock CFDs, however it seems to only work for some stocks, and generates volume errors when used for others
  money redraw  (3)
I have a problem. I have money on my account and Simon White has not explained me how to redraw money from account (I have paid all costs etc. but he cut his phone and I cannot reach him). Can you help me please
hello sorry i cant speak english very good . i have question of traders can have profit ! i want know can i profit in forex or no just with technical analyse !? i think cannot have profit without fundamental analyse ! Thank you
In MQL5, I need a new optimization criterion in the result, with the following code and select the "custom max" in the optimization criterion. But there is not showing the added column "RelativeDrawdown" in the result. Do I miss something? Can someone help, thanks in advance. int OnInit () { }