Close Partially my Position in case of take profit

In case of reaching the take profit, my goal is to close partially my open position (instead to close my position completely). 

What is the most appropriate approach to achieve my goal? Is there such a command?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Giannos Antoniou:

In case of reaching the take profit, my goal is to close partially my open position (instead to close my position completely). 

What is the most appropriate approach to achieve my goal? Is there such a command?

With a netting account it is easy: just open a market in the opposite direction

With a hedging account there is no easy way. You need an Expert Advisor or Script to complete such task

Giannos Antoniou:

with a hedging account it is easiest if you open 2 trades at the beginning then just close 1 = 50% closure

Paul Anscombe:

with a hedging account it is easiest if you open 2 trades at the beginning then just close 1 = 50% closure

That's a great idea. Thanks!

Fernando Morales:

With a netting account it is easy: just open a market in the opposite direction

With a hedging account there is no easy way. You need an Expert Advisor or Script to complete such task

I am using Expert Advisor (MQL5)

Giannos Antoniou:

I am using Expert Advisor (MQL5)

he is talking about partial close to use expert or script...

Reason: