General - page 680

[Deleted]
Hello. I have a trouble connecting toa signal with MQL5 coupon. The coupon itself is valid, but as I activate it I get this message: '5136504': Signal - error subscribing signal [323698] - Error occured Screenshot attached. Can anybody advice anything? Thanks in advance
Default chart window will not change to another currency pair
Ho there,I'm a newbie and i'm searching for a way to create an order on MT4 or MT5 from an android app
Anyone know that cardpay can withdraw on prepaid plastic cards or no
1.Need to show IQ Option Account Number, Account type, Account Balance. And need to show iq option last 1M candle every tick Close value and every second close value
  More Forex pairs  (1)
Hi how do I get more forex pairs on the MT5 platform? I want Aud NZD etc
Dear MQL5, According to, Today, on 06:00 AM(GMT+7, Bangkok) I checked the ping of MQL5 vps with my brokerage server, ICmarkets-live10, about 7ms, as it was normally about 1.7 ms and also checked the ping of MQL5 with ICmarkets-live01, about 2 ms. Then, I decided to move the signal subscription to
I want to test an EA, But problem is that they provide License on one account and ask for the MT4 Account Number and don`t change it later. Is there any way where I can use an account as demo prior and then as Live Account ? Does any broker provide this Facility
Just curious what everyone elses opinion is Take profit and stop loss? indicators
Anyone know where i can find something similar to this
Hi All Frineds, I am Amol Rajput in Indian ,I am new in Market generally we trader in Indian Market. But Last 2-3 year big Loss.Please help me
Hello, Sometimes i have a bug using functions iHigh, iLow, iClose on the current chart, and current Symbol. I use it like that (in an indicator): double HWeek = iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,0); double LPWeek = iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,1); double LWeek = iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,0); Sometimes when
I am using Mt4 with almost 50 active charts and I would like to rent a Vps . Since maximum number of active charts that can be migrated to vps is 32, is there anybody who can give me a suggestion to solve the issue? I have to use all 50 charts on the same account so I cannot split them to different
how solve problem
Hello, On my mt4 platform I am connected to my mql5.com account. That's good. But my favorite signals I have on my mt4 platform are not the same as on my mql5.com account. How is that possible and how can I get those signals (favorites or not) on my mt4 platform? Thanks for your help
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on September 20, 2019. We invite traders to join the testing of the new platform, to evaluate all its features and to help developers fix errors. To update the MetaTrader 5 platform up to build 2155, navigate to Help \ Check
When using Stop Limit order, Stop loss tooltip displays incorrect value calculated from Stop limit value instead of limit value. Might be good idea to check the Take Profit calculation. MT5 V: 5.00 build 2007
Up until now, all that is found in the forum and even outside the forum, about object persistence is how to serialize the object itself. While this is a basic part of the problem, it does not represent the whole problem. The questions left as I see it are: 1. What about the super classes, the
Hello guys What is the best strategy for stop loss? thank you
In the session of Log in via MQL5.community, I need to register my url of the web. If my application is a mobile app, can I still use this feature? I have tried to use the deeplink of my app as the redirect url. However, MQL5 doesn't allow me to do so
Hi i'm trying to come up with a setup that uses two VPS to secure trading if a VPS crashes, then the other takes control. My question is : If I send two orders on the exact same tick from two different VPS on the same account, will there be two orders opened? or only one ? thanks Jeff
We started Murray.
Hi there, it seems from the options within the symbols listed on my MT5, apart from all the currency pairs, I only have Gold and Silver available. Can someone please tell if and how to add Oil, Dollar and Euro index, plus the popular key stock indices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi traders, - especially those who have some knowledge in statistics -, I'd like to ask you guys about your opinion regarding an alternative method of fractional differencing. The problem: for many statistical methods we first need to make a time series (/price series) stationary, i.e. transform the...
  signals  (2)
i have been able to read that one can buy forex signals by paying through mql5 account despite of all my efforts i have not been able to know whther the price mentioned against each signal(the person) is weekly price monthly price or annaul price secondly i do not have the pay pal account i have
I publish 3 signals and 1 of them doesn't appear on MQL5 signals list. What should I do ? Thanks Sami Cem Talu
  Spike Bar Indicator  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello Everyone... I trade EUR/USD on 1 hour time frame with Naked Chart and only S/R lines together with Fib Levels and Trend Line if needed. I am not a good programmer and just wonder if some generous person can do it for me. I am looking for an indicator that may be called as Spike Bar. The user...
Support for Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista to be discontinued after 01 October 2017 Windows XP was released almost 16 years ago, on 25th of October, 2001. It is now considered to be an outdated operating system. Microsoft stopped supporting this system 3 years ago, because potential hardware...
  pending orders  (2)
is it possible to get pending order details and save them into the variable ? like the price of pending order , the tp and sl and volume of the pending order
Hello I wonder if anyone knows a function or method that expert advisor by using that , sends us the image of chart