General - page 1350

Please Help A Beginner :(  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi All, Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying...
GOLD: With a strong sell off occurring the past week, further declines is likely to continue. This will leave the pair targeting further downside towards the 1,439.42 level, its weekly ema. We may see a back off higher from here but if broken further downside could follow towards the 1,400 level and...
Hedge funds and other speculators added to bullish gold bets as the metal slumped into a bear market and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. warned the retreat is accelerating after the longest rally in nine decades. The investors increased net-long positions by 19 percent to 56,084 futures and options in the...
I will be sharing some key point on the path to successful trading stay tuned
The big story today (and actually for awhile) is the collapse in gold, which has just fallen below $1500/oz. If you look on Twitter, or anywhere else econ types chat, there's a lot of glee over this news. Why should the decline of a relatively irrelevant commodity creating such a reaction? There's...
EURUSD: With a second week of upside underway, further offensive is likely. This will leave the 1.3200 level as the next upside target with a cut through here calling for a run at the 1.3318 level. Further out, resistance resides at 1.3434 level. Its weekly RSI is bullish and pointing higher...
[Deleted]
  Twitter  (7)
Hello, Is it possible when i open a trade it shows on my twitter account and also when i close the trade
In this week's print edition, Barron's Randall Forsythe updates his readers on the story of Bitcoin, the virtual currency that saw its value balloon and burst in a matter of days. He sees the story as a reflection of skepticism towards fiat money as the world's central banks print away. Forsythe...
  Banning/Deleting  (140   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
I just opened this thread just to explain about who was banned and which commercial or publixc thread was deleted and why. Just small explanational record. If your account was banned and you can't read the reason, it's higly probable your account reported several IP on use or too many accounts by IP...
apan has struggled to keep its standing as the world's third-largest economy. For the past 15 years, it has been plagued by falling prices, making it the only major economy to undergo prolonged deflation since the Great Depression. Over the years, the government has tried to reboot the economy to...
Bitcoin. It’s the raging topic at every financial media outlet in the world, the center of every “currency collapse” conversation from London to Tokyo, and I personally can’t open a page of Twitter feed without seeing the word at least four times. It’s either humankind’s first digital “free-market”...
Gold officially entered bear market territory on Friday, down 20% from the cycle high. Prices fell below $1,500 per ounce for the first time Since July 2011. Frank Holmes at US Global investors told Business Insider that this was being driven by contagion from Cyprus. "There appears to be more...
Hi, Is there a function to capture news events as it is streamed in to MT5? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  MA bands  (3)
hi can someone share the code on 10MA with 20 levels and -20 levels?
I was saving a chart screenshot in MetaTrader and then accidentally published it on MQL 5 Charts online, because the "Post image online in MQL5 Chart service and get the link" was checkt active. How can I delete this anonymous post? Thank you.
Hi, I'm having a few issues when attempting to configure MetaTrader's Events to run batch files. If I go to the Tools->Options->Events screen and configure the "Connect" and "Disconnect" events to run batch files (see accompanying graphic) as per the documentation, the terminal outputs a standard...
I had the opportunity this afternoon to connect with Peter Schiff, CEO and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. It was a fascinating conversation, which took place while gold was absolutely collapsing. During the interview, Peter explained that today’s sell-off, triggered by a Goldman...
  mt4 lib  (1)
Is there an MT4 lib you can include so you can program MT4 style in MT5. i.e wrapper subroutines. i.e. use VOID Mt4_INIT() etc.
The European Union and International Monetary Fund will not give Cyprus extra cash to help plug gaping holes in its finances over the next three years, officials said Friday. Cyprus needs to find 6 billion euros more than originally forecast to meet its share of a 23-billion-euro rescue deal to...
[Deleted]
Hello friends! Try to fix both indicators in one like in image. Enter when the thick blue line cross the thin blue line and exit also to the next cross. Very useful indicators for trading and scalping. If you have any other idea to trade with these indicators, I will be glad to know something new
anybody has some more Informations about this Company? have a look at their webseite - they state: ...A new vision for the trading platform that re-defines the limits of what a trading platform can be.... it seems to be a kind of Apps Platform ..The AppStore is continuously fed with new, awesome...
Hey guys, do you know any indicator that just paints the bars/candles at specific times? I would like to use something like that for some manual backtesting in lower timeframes. E.g. I want to set the indicator to paint bars from 00:00 to 08:00 o'clock in the colour of my choice. That way I am able...
Stocks saw a modest sell-off in the wake of some bad economic data. Gold, on the other hand, got destroyed. First the scoreboard: Dow: 14,865, -0.0 pts, -0.0%S&P 500: 1,588, -4.5 pts, -0.2% NASDAQ: 3,294, -5.2 pts, -0.1% And now the top stories: Retail sales unexpectedly fell 0.4 percent in March,...
is there a way to use Tick, Volume, or Range as periodicity in the MT4 charts? It appears that only time is an available periodicity. 
The dollar plummeted from a four-year peak against the yen on Friday after dismal data on U.S. retail sales last month reinforced expectations the Federal Reserve will continue buying bonds to support the U.S. economy. The yen's bounce, however, should prove to be temporary given the Bank of Japan's...
Hi to all..can someone help me to find an indicator that does this automatically as in the post 2,283 of this thread One Minute Wonder thread - Page 153 @ Forex Factory. Basically I'm looking for an indicator that automatically draws the trendlines, wedges and triangles. Please help me! Thanks in...
Gold has taken three sharp declines this morning: once around 5 AM ET, again around 8:15, and then again around 10:30. Despite weaker than expected retail sales figures and plummeting consumer confidence in the United States, it's down 4.5%, trading near $1494 per ounce. (Silver is also getting...
  My Top 5! :D  (8)
If you want to trade withForex, you have to pick a Forex broker first. This is easier said than donebecause there are thousands of Forex broker out there and it’s not easy to spotthe right broker. There are plenty of Forex broker that are serious but also acouple of broker that try to scam you
Retail sales in the U.S. unexpectedly fell in March by the most in nine months as employment slowed, showing households ended the first quarter on softer footing. The 0.4 percent decrease, the biggest since June, followed a 1 percent gain in February, Commerce Department figures showed today in...