my auto trading expert not working

im a new trader and ive just opened a live account. the problem is my expert advisors refuse to work even though they are enabled......the system keeps telling me that 'auto trading is disabled by server'  what could be the problem and how do i fix it?

Find another server.

Rosh:
Find another server.

Rosh:
Find another server.

can you recomend any trustworthy servers  that alllow auto-trading?

Yes, I can. Try our MetaQuotes-Demo Server.

Rosh:
Yes, I can. Try our MetaQuotes-Demo Server.

okay thank you

Same problem, but contacted the chat in their website (liteforex.com) and got it in 5 minutes. Perhaps by opening a ticket with them...

I have 2 MetaQuotes VPS subscriptions.  It seems that the servers are based in New York, Hence uses Eastern Time, but the configurations or my EAs are based on GMT. Is it possible to switch my EAs to London based servers?

demotrader2017:
I have 2 MetaQuotes VPS subscriptions.  It seems that the servers are based in New York, Hence uses Eastern Time, but the configurations or my EAs are based on GMT. Is it possible to switch my EAs to London based servers?

wouldn't it be easier to have the advisers dealing with trading times as an input setting? why change servers....quite useless advisers if they can't handle this -one should not need to be dependent on the connected server and it's GMT offset 😃

Reason: