General - page 502

I need a way to test partial fill of an order, for instance place a pending order which is triggered but opens only part of the position. Any idea how to do that? Thanks
Please convert this code to MQL5 <Decompiled code Deleted>
Hello, Please, I need to export the indicator values from a specific chart on a file (txt, csv...) All suggestions are welcome ! Thanks in advance
I am enquiring about my MT5 trading account. My brokerage account is <Deleted>, their website is not currently available and my broker has been missing for 4 weeks. In these circumstances is there anyway to access my funds in the account myself considering the brokerage company does not appear to
Please I am a manual trader and have no knowledge of programing, what do need to become a programmer
I have downloaded a number of EA sets onto my mt4 platform. I have deleted the EAs but wish to reinstall my Mt4 so that I have a clean platform again. How do I do that without losing my VPS connection and my connection to my broker? Step by step please as I am new to mt4
For the type of trades that I look for, I generally scale in with many small positions and spread out my stop losses. Depending on what prices does, I may adjust the stop losses to manage my overall risk. I'm currently just adding them up in my head or on paper as I go, though I realize this could
I've been using the Waddah Attar Explosion (WAE) on MT5 to trade index futures. Have not been able get it to give alerts or audibles. I use it on a Renko chart generated by "Renko Chart Generator" along with "HMA Trend Professional MT5". The HMA gives audibles and alerts. Is there a WAE that works
  CIATR  (2)
Hello, I tried to use for the ATR calculation the include files, but I always get Empty Value out here the script #include <Indicators\Indicator.mqh> CIndicator _indi; #include <Indicators\Oscilators.mqh> CiATR atr; void OnStart () { atr.Create( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 ); Print
I have a feeling that this might be a silly question to ask but i am gonna go ahead and ask (apologies in advance) I recently came across the concept of Panels and dialogs, and they look nice ( better then the traditional mql graphical Objects like rectangles and buttons etc in most cases ), since i
Dear friends, Just to let you know (and perhaps MetaQuotes people could correct errors). I refer to https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/classes#class , the article of the documentation that refers to structs, classes and their constructors (among others). There is a sentence that says: "The
I have subscribed a signal, there is a technical problem with MQL, its not opening a position, I have provided the error and configuration, can you help me understand what is the problem that my account doesn't work
Why my EA change into a Script when I put this: void OnStart (){ string filename="Foreign_Exchange.sqlite"; int Foreign_Exchange= DatabaseOpen (filename, DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE | DATABASE_OPEN_CREATE | DATABASE_OPEN_COMMON ); if ( DatabaseTableExists (Foreign_Exchange, _Symbol ) == false )
WL = Worst Loss R = % you want to risk Bal = Balance TL = Lot to trade Formula (Bal x R) / WL = TL ex) your account is 5000 Risk is 5% and Worst Loss is 200 = proper lot size is 1.25 lot If you have 10 EA, each lot size is 0.12(1.25/10) Good case: 1. If your money increase to 6000, TL is
I find example of trend condition codes Example Up Down Range If up= true If down = true If range = true I want to filter range by this example. Plz show me similar example in forum
I have a volume indicator I would like to share here which displays No Supply and No Demand indications when confirmed, however I would like for it to show the indications before confirmation/instead of waiting for confirmation if possible? I tried to do it myself but to be honest I am not sure how
help i buy a signal to use in mac and i cant used any help
bought an EA yesterday but it does not appear in the MT4 Market/Purchases yet. I can download the demo version fine. any suggestions
  BTC CHART IN MT4  (1)
how can i see a btc chart in mt4 but without btc / usd, just see the btc chart to analyze
Hello guys, I have a problem with StringTrimLeft and StringTrimRight, because they are integers in mql5. In mql4 source code, all is good because they are strings there. How I fix them for exactly solution in mql5 like in mql4? string exp = FileReadString(handle); exp =
This is so terrible I can hardly believe it is true. MT4 has the FILE Open Offline command but it is not in MT5 !! How can I build a renko chart using mt5
hi i'm more confortable with PHP, and i can read that REST API avaialable. the question : can i have same result in same time or it will be more longer when i execute application using api rest ? example : http://mtapi.online/2018/05/28/mt4-rest-api-php-sample/ i use MQL5 and MT5 / VantageFX Thanks
Hi I want trade on 1M time frame What is the best indicator or strategy for 1 minute time frame? I use stochastic , bolly band, rsi, macd, ema, ichimoku and ... But I did not get the desired result Thank you
I'm trying to make a Walk Forward optimization system. I use the following method " Start MT5 with a Configuration File " . My system start mt5 with Optimization=2, FromDate=2010 ToDate=2014 then turn off mt5.(this is InSample) Start Mt5 again use best result parameter of first Optimization
  FIFO messages  (2)
I have a client for one of my EAs getting FIFO messages in the MT4 terminal. We don't have any duplicate trades as the EA limits each pair to only 1 open trade at a time. The message says it's source is the " Trading Platform ", not OANDA, the broker. I haven't seen this before. I understand that
I get the error when I try to get the value of the following code. buf_Kairi[i]= NormalizeDouble ((High-Low)/Low,digit); I thought the number of bars is not enough for this calculation, so I tried to prevent this error by adding the condition such as " if (bars > limit + Inp_HighPeriod +
I applied the following calculation to the EA and the speed of the EA got very slow. Is there any way to make it more efficient? input int Inp_HighPeriod = 20 ; input int Inp_LowPeriod = 10 ; input int Inp_MAPeriod = 30 ; input ENUM_MA_METHOD Inp_MAMode = MODE_SMA ; input int digit = 3 ; double
I need simple EA. I use renko chart with heiken ashi layer, 1:i need to Ea open the trade when candle color change 2: i need option in chart one side that i want to open buy or sell, if i select buy then only buy trades 3: i need option to set the tp sl in dollars 4: i don't need to Ea continue work
Can i supply my email address when i seek a quote for an expert advisor
Hello everybody, i would like ask to you if there's some one who is able to to translate 4/5 easy language trading system in mql language. There's no so complex, something like 70 code lines each one, they are very good TS, a very good trader in my country, if you want you can keep and use these