General - page 508

Hello guys. ... where can we find recorded videos of trading sessions ? Yes we can do screen record charts by ourselves. But it would be great if we can find some of these charts history in videos that can be used for analyzing and back testing purpose
How can i changed my email in my profile anybody here can help me please to changed my email address
We can use "CHARTEVENT_CLICK" to get X coordinate value and Y coordinate value of mouse position , But How to get Price data and Time data of mouse position by clicking the mouse? It we move the mouse , we can see Price data and Time data by using "Crosshair,Ctrl+F" , But How to output the data to...
Hello I have an EA and would like to demonstrate the live performance to my potential customers. What is the best ways to prove and showcase live results? I saw some sellers providing screenshots of signals or charts. As far as I understood a signal can only be run for one account. This would mean
Hello all, I'm using the help of a signal provider but i was wondering if it was possible to link an order to one made by the signal provider. Let me explain, the signal provider i'm using only opens .01 lots and sometimes i would like to open 0.05 lot at the same time. Would it be possible to link
I would like to buy a certain indicator on a regular basis to give to my clients to install on their own mt4 platform. Is this possible and if so, how do I do that? Thanks
Hello, I join you the code of a simple DEMA strategy. Problem is: it closes and open trades immediatly on the same candle... What is the mistake I am doing ? Thanks a lot
In previous two days my profile shown in public but today not showing in public. Can anybody help me to know the reason
I've done with a lot of difficulties (I'm completely a beginner) the following code, but the order is opening every tick (I've used MqlTick). Is there a possibility to use another command to check every candlsestick closure ? Thanks //--- Open Buy Order if (RSI_Scalping_1[ 0 ] != 0 &&
I have a transaction that appears in the list of open positions but it is already closed and it appears in the history. Why does it keep showing up when it is actually closed in my NagaMarkets broker? What's going on? <...>
I have five HLine Objects and I would like to automatically select the one that is closest to the bid price. is it even possible
Is it possible to find out the past unrealized loss amounts of the signal distributors
Good morning, last night I signed up for a signal and some operations have been done. This morning in the jurnal I find the following messages: 2021.01.14 07: 55: 05.240 '2100187989': Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings 2021.01.14 07: 55: 05.240
Please check what wrong with 1.connection to QML5 server 2. Time interval jump more than 2 minutes or an hour
Pls can someone briefly and clearly explain with examples what margin call and stop out level is. Thanks
hey guys just wondering if is there a way to calculate or find or read EPS "Earning Per Share" from MT5 or coding it with MQL5 or i have to manually find it in stocks info platform i appreciate your insights tnX
  VPS assistance  (2)
Hi, can someone assist me on how to move the VPS subscription on my previous trading account to the new trading account. the new trading account was created because deriv freezing server and that was the way to stopping the freezing. so now i need to move the vps to the new account. thanks
  Bought EA  (2)
Just bought <Deleted> EA and cant get it to run as EA falls over with a divide with zero
Hi, I am a newbie in Forex trading and encountered the term "spread" but cannot find it in the HELP section of Meta Trader 5. What is meant by "spread" and how is it used in Forex trading
Hi, I'd like to use limitation of styding the candles in history. For this reason I'm going to have two inputs: input datetime start_date = D'2020.10.26'; input datetime end_date = D'2020.12.31'; But I do not know how to make a comparison between the current date of each bar in a for loop and input
I'd like to connect a CQG account to the platform , is it possible ? can't find how to do it
Hi, first post, so please be gentle :) I have added a signal to MT4 (running on the MQL5 VPS), and I keep getting error "Signal - symbol GBPJPY has inconsistent trade mode". I followed the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/301310 I have enabled all currency pairs (Symbols > Show) When
  Problems with MQ5 account  (20   1 2)
Hi Admin, I have no choice but to post here. I have an account with MQL5 but when I login, the remember me does not work. When I tried to post something, it ask me to login which I already did. When I visit my profile page, it is blank and does not allow me to do anything. Please help.
Dear all, 2 easy questions. If I'll have an EA installed on VPS and for some reasons I'd like to manual close on trade is going on : 1. Is it possible to see that order from mobile APP and close it? (I think yes) 2. In that case what's happened about EA? Do you have to code that manual close
Logged in to Mql5 with facebook, bought EA and MT4 does not recognise log in details, what to do
Hi everyone I am trying to download the MADdash currency strength meter, I got it as ex.4 file, I copied it to indicator section, but I can not get it to run and appear om my screen, does anyone know why? I noticed that in indicator it says Media player file, while othe indicator have MQL4
I know what this is ,im not going to ask why reviews dissapeared. Im just going to state your review fraud system needs revision. Its not impossible that a client is impressed by the sharpness and quality of a user interface and places a review fairly quickly after purchase. It does not mean that i
How can I change the BALANCE/BTC Equity/Free Margin to display USD versus Bitcoin amounts
Hi guys....pls I need answers to the below questions; (1)What is leverage and how does it work? (2)Why is less money required for a higher leverage? (3)Are higher risks involved
Hi, It seems that we have a problem on recent verions of MT5. It is easy to see Just drop the script on any chart and have a look on 'Last LastHigh LastLow' values. Check for an old and current versions of MT5. This is not due to the script or underlying class, because this simple test in a dumb