General - page 500

Hey there, I have been attempting to update the EA in the title, [market product name], on metatrader 5. I have attempted reinstalls of metatrader, logged into different brokers, tried to uninstall the EA (then could not reinstall), nothing I do seems to help. There is no error message, just a loud
  Trend vs Flat  (421   1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43)
A clear and concise practical definition of trend and flat is undoubtedly a great advantage for traders. The paradox is that the more clearly one understands the definitions of trend and flat, the more fully one understands their inseparability from each other. One always gives birth to the other
Hey all! I'm just playing with MT5 to learn the differences, and I noticed the reported balance on the history tab is different to the reported balance on the trade tab. What's up with that??! Trade tab:- History tab:- Is it reporting history in USD or something
How can I change my e-mail address when I do not have any access to my old e-Mail address
how do I install a bot that I purchased? I followed the directions but am still stuck
Hi I have a strategy that uses the parabolic sar indicator my strategy is very simple I'm waiting for the dot to change, more information is in the picture Additional information i use ukousd (brent oil) on 0.01 lot and take profit is 1 euro thanks
I first posted this problem to service desk, but they were not very helpful as usual. I have seen that they finally fixed the reviews as 5 stars errors from last week, but there is still one big problem that did not get fixed. Previously one of my indicators was on most popular top 5 pages in the
First a quote from the MQL5 language guide. Under the heading Organising data access. "...Data accessibility The availability of data in HCC format or even in HC ready format does not always mean the unconditional accessibility of these data for displaying them on charts or for use in mql5-programs
Hello developers, Is there any thing wrong with product validation process, I keep getting "No Trade Operation" error. The code is very simple and I use common "CheckVolumeValue" and "CheckMoneyForTrade" functions to check the lot size. I ll appreciate if anyone can help me
  MT4 password?  (1)
My son setup my MT4 which works great on my phone. How can I get my password because I can't login on my laptops? Thanks. Jeff
Hey, I need help. Since my EA have his pannel, it don't do anything with the VPS. I saw on my report of the VPS, and I have this (see on the picture please)
  MT5 on Chrome OS  (1)
When will MT5 be available on Chrome OS. I created an EA that we are working on testing, but not sure how to do on Chrome OS
I back-test with like 2-3 trades last week, but in real life there wasn't any of them. I turned on my VPS correctly and proper migration. I tried to removed the EA from the chart and attached it back on the chart. Or even delete them both. The EA still not working. One point is my EA was using a
Just recently, when I "test" my advisor, everything runs as it should...Single order placed . BUT...When I attach my advisor to my chart to do live trading, whenever it makes an order it places it twice...But NOT on the same OnTick. I know because the amount I order for I've coded it to fluctuate
How can I grab info off an existing order and use it for a new order? for example if I have my stoploss getting close can I use code to grab existing stoploss level and have it open a sell stop order at the stoploss level? Im super new to programing trying to learn so please be gentle! lol thanks
So, what I'm trying to do is read values in from a text file and take those values and set them to a global variable. Deriving Doubles, Integers and bool's from a string value is, setting to a double, and then back to original format in other programs is simple. The problem I'm having is with the
hey there i want to become a "seller" therefor the mql5 asks me to "add my phone number" when I enter my phone number and waiting to receive the code just nothing happeneds
hi . My demo account expired and i cant access the charts that i was working on . And i douldnt find the charts list on profile folder . How can i see my charts list
Hello I am unable to find how to change the colors affecting the popup in metaeditor 2650 Which of the following settings allow me to customise the popup colors
Good day, can anyone assist me with coding to get an arrow signal(call) on the start each new candle
Please help, my EA ignores open trades every time i edit and compile the code, how can i prevent this from happening. I now even fear that should i switch the laptop, EA wont recognise open trades when i switch on the laptop on again. I use global variables to store the tickets values and unique
hi everyone i need your help on how to make an EA that finds bullish candlestick at the same time bearish candle and bull candle again on the 1m,5m,15, timeframe that send notification and alerts to me thank you
I am currently subscribed to a signal. After manually closing the order entered by the signal, the order that was manually settled earlier was re-entered. Would you please let me know if there is a cause and a solution? Thank you
ive used meta5 on my ipad and iphone now i want to use ti on my macbook i know theres issues downloading the app but im happy ti use it in the browser but when ive signed in only lets me see my demo account how can i add my real account please
Hi Guys , I'm amazed by the lackness of learning resources about MQL5. The reference guide is an insane unclear mess of 6k pages. I simply don't understand why in 10 years Metaquotes didn't make anything about. Does anybody know any starting point to understand the underlying logic in order to gain
Dear MQL5.community team, how do you calculate the forecast value for Japan Overtime Pay y/y ? I searched in the Source Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, but didn't find the forecast value. Could you please let me know where you get them? Or how do you calculate? Please see attached pic
Dear, Someone can add alerts to this indicator. the alerts when it changes colour
Hi MQL5, i need assistance to register a new account with the purpose as a business i tried to register it once but i never got a password or confirmation, and when i try to register new, it says email is already used, yet when i tried password recovery, it says no account linked to the email
I have to change my email address of paypal for withdrawing funds from mql5 website.please guide me full steps ,thanks in advance
  AMA SLOPE - New Stuff  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
New Stuff at holidays It shows when the market is began to trending, and with side it does. Just other look to AMA from P.Kauffman! Regards Kale