General - page 501

Hello guys! I've been racking my brain for days with errors that I'm having to close positions at the end of the day by time if I am still positioned. I already searched the forum and Google and I didn't find anything to solve it. I have always used this logic for years and it has always worked, but
how to connect subscribed VPS
  migration error  (3)
please i have subscribed for VPS for almost a month now just 10 days to expire and i have this migration error , i tried all the suggestion on this platform but no success. please i need help
When will it be for Linux? and why it crash all every 10-15 minutes with wine
Dear MQL5, Please add an option where we can find Signal Providers by 'Country' wise
hello, I use the styler(Ctrl,) when writing code in the meta editor, and every time it adds automatically above every function, this: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                  |//+--------------------...
  data folder  (5)
when when i open file then I don't see a data folder , Help
  Compte réel  (4)
Bonjour ! Je n arrive pas à ouvrir un compte en réel, quelqu'un peut m'aider svp.
Hello, When looking at instruction how to backtest i see people have more tab buttons than i do. Why am i missing the result and graph button? How do i get them into my backtester? Please help
Hello, Does any body know that the signal providers shown in the first page of the MQL5's site are costloss and by random, or shall be paid a cost by signal providers to be advertised? if yes, how much? best regards
  position status  (12   1 2)
hello If my expert is processing several different positions, how can I automatically define separate counters for each position and update these counters in the timer function based on specific conditions? In fact, my goal is to: By selecting each position, as we can get the name of the symbol and
Mql5 has recently disabled assign a developer unless current jobs are closed. This makes it difficult to assign a developer. As a result, I have added the developers name to the job description. Disappointingly there are unethical developers here. Someone is being an impostor pretending to be the
Hello everyone sorry I imagine this question has already been discussed often on the forum: (if you have the link from previous similar discussion) A)Indicator license management software: 1-What software can manage user licenses remotely by determining a license expiration date for an indicator
  Withdraw money  (1)
Is it possible to withdraw my money from MT5 to another broker if I suspect the one I've injected my funds happen to be fraudulent
hello, does any one know if we can plot ATR ( average true rang ) number on excel with DDE Sample? thanks
Where can i talk to someone who manages MT5 platform on a technical level
i have an EA, now the author have delete it from the market, and i still want to use it in new VPS, how to do that, i still have 7 activation left thanks
I tried to do multi pair in mt5. i put eurusd, usdchf but it would not let me in the boxes. it would not stay. how do i set multi pair i looked in the faq as well
  MQL5 VPS  (3)
For anyone who has some experience using the MQL5 server or any other VPS server I was wondering if there are any optimizations needed in your EA to make it function in the best way possible. And/or if there is a coder who might read this who has some experience with this who would care to review
How do I get the toolbox and strategy tester back to position? That is at the bottom of the screen. Regards
Hi Traders. Is there an indicator that works the same way as the one in tradingview works (I have attached pictures below)? Looking for a MT5 EMA indicator that lets me view the 4H EMA on the 1H chart. In the pic below the red EMA is the 20 period 1H EMA and the black EMA is the 20 period 4H EMA
Would anybody know the code to add a label to a level on a indicator. #property indicator_level1 90 If I wanted to code in a label on this level, would there be a simple way of doing it Thanks alot for any help you might be able to offer
I have not been able to get any of the experts to run on their own. They worked on a demo account and then I came home one day and they just seemed to stop working. I messed around with it after waiting a few more days to see if they would kick back up. They of course never did. So I took a break
  copy own signal  (2)
Hi .. Is it possible to copy your own signal from my account at broker X to another own account at broker Y (because I cannot run the specific EA on the account at broker Y)
I could not install my new EA on my chart...every time i press install from the terminal window of my MT4, it asks me to inter my mql5 credentials, however, it does not install the EA, but keep going around that circle again and again. Anyone's help is much appreciated. Thank you
Hi all, Hoping you can help a newbie out here! I'm trying to get some basic events fired off to a DLL I'm building for when a Position is Opened, Closed, and Modified, but its all pretty foreign to me, and it seems as though there isn't an 'easy' way to do it! From what i'm reading, I _think_ need
  demo  (5)
I was on excental trade website and needed to open up a metatrader 4 for my broker. done that but there is the money from the excentral. this was through there website. it only show a demo account. i what the real account
Hi all, I found a problem after importing a huge tick data file (more than 16 Gb) from TDS2 to the metaquotes MT5 platform. Here you can find the file: *** I followed the steps detailed here: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5/news/5028 And here you have some screenshots for someone to check
Dear All, please kindly advise how to buy EA from this market? So far I have tried many times use my CC but always decline if buy from this web, but if I buy from different web such as ebay etc my CC always successfully debited. thanks