Hi, Can You Help Me How Restart MT5 Automatically Every NewDay

Can You Help Me By Code Add To Indicator Or EA Restart MT5 Every New Day

Thanks.

Hamza Ghennami:

Can You Help Me By Code Add To Indicator Or EA Restart MT5 Every New Day

Thanks.

Everybody's dream - The Freelance section, check it out and use it if you want something special done

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Basically i want signals on telegram to be translated into trades on the mt4 platform. The telegram bot would scan the particular channel for a message which would contain this: currency pair buy/sell tp(take profit) sl (stop loss) once the trade is placed on the mt4, the trade can proceed in one of two ways the telegram bot will scan that...

You don't need to restart MTx every day. You need to fix your broken code.

William Roeder:
You don't need to restart MTx every day. You need to fix your broken code.

MT5 Use All RAM (About 26GB) And All CPU (About 16) Because I Use Machine Learning And Many Input And OutPut And Settings So For Free RAM And CPU I Need Restart MT5 Every New Day

Can You Help Me How I Can Do it ...

Thanks

Already answered: Fix your broken code.

I run 30 charts (on MT4) I use 3% (4 core) CPU and 83 MB.

Your problem is your code. We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Hamza Ghennami:

MT5 Use All RAM (About 26GB) And All CPU (About 16) Because I Use Machine Learning And Many Input And OutPut And Settings So For Free RAM And CPU I Need Restart MT5 Every New Day

Can You Help Me How I Can Do it ...

Thanks

Try autoit to kill that greedy MT5 ;)
Simply google autoit, tons of example script to do that.

try this out
https://superuser.com/questions/77664/automatically-close-program-at-a-scheduled-time-each-day

William Roeder:

Already answered: Fix your broken code.

I run 30 charts (on MT4) I use 3% (4 core) CPU and 83 MB.

Your problem is your code. We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Programmes And EAS Relate With MT5 Calculate about 30 Million Settings So I Need Use Most RAM And Most CPU Bro My Code Not Broken.

Thanks

Soewono Effendi:
Try autoit to kill that greedy MT5 ;)
Simply google autoit, tons of example script to do that.
Thank You Very Much

Hamza Ghennami:

Programmes And EAS Relate With MT5 Calculate about 30 Million Settings So I Need Use Most RAM And Most CPU Bro My Code Not Broken.

Thanks

Why William is right about your code being "broken": if a restart is the best option to free memory, this points to bad memory management of the EA.

I am quite aware that with some machine learning applications a million variables (array elements) are nothing out of the ordinary (e.g. neural network weights and related variables), although 30 million do in fact seem a bit much (I'm curious: what do all these variables store and about what kind of ML model are we talking?).

But - where you are contradicting yourself - either (1) you really do need all those variables accessible all the time and filling up your RAM --> then a restart doesn't solve the problem, because necessary information is lost, or (2) you don't --> then you need to change the memory management in your code

Hamza Ghennami:

Thanks

I do agree with William and Chris. If it works well and then at some point it doesn't any more and you think you need to restart MT5, that's due to a memory issue. Your code is broken.
Reason: