General - page 499

Hi I had recharge by Paypal to my MQL5 wallet to purchase some signal but now i dont want. how can i get the money back, i dont find option, please help me if any procedure
After purchasing an indicator i keep getting authorization failed while trying to log on to my mql5 community on mt4 page on my system. Anyone had similar issue? how was it resolved? Please assist urgently
I have noticed, that with fast genetic option of the optimization, there is ALWAYS 10 495 passes, that are tested, no matter what time frame, what time period or EA. It is ALWAYS the same. My computer can do better than that, but the slow complete optimization on the other hand is already too much
I Do it, but the admin reject Now i want make again, Some one plz tell me what admin email or something i want discuss with them about me issue
If this isn't "new", then I apologize ahead of time. What is the "database" tab in the navigator window for? It looks pretty useful. My googling skills must be off lately because I can't find any information anywhere on it. TIA
Help!.... I have an MT5 account with XM.COM I can successfully login to MT5 Web Trader with my credentials However, when I use the same credentials to login via MT5 for PC, I am getting the message 'no connection to XM.COM-MT5' I also have another account for MT4 which, works absolutely fine via MT4
[Deleted]
someone can explain to me wht is "reliability"? how to make signal has a good reliability? thanks advance
Hello, I have buy a EA from Market for Metatrader 5. On my PC it work. Now I have rented a VPS and it don*t work. The EA dont syncing. Here the log: 2020.10.31 11:14:14.646 Experts loading of Portfolio X 10 eurusd (EURUSD,H1) failed [538] 2020.10.31 11:14:15.642 Terminal '3285144': 1 chart, 0
Hi, The exante platform has its own http api and I want to send an http request using the language mql4. For example, in python, a simple request for the get method requests.get(url = "https://api-demo.exante.eu/md/1.0/symbols/AAPL.NASDAQ", auth = ("<application id>: <access key>")) I need to write
  EA on VPS  (1)
I've subscribed to the free 24 hrs of VPS on my terminal and have exported everything (indicators + EAs) to it as well. The EA is up and running with a smiley face and autotrading, livetrading and DLL imports are enabled. Is there anything else required or can I close my terminal and the EA will
Hello dears can anyone advise what would be the reason that the strategy tester is keeping shutting down
  Signal Copy  (1)
Can i copy 2 Signals in my Account? or i need for any Signal other Account
  question for #define experts  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hi all! Is there any way to get a closing bracket from #define? #define LPE ); #define LP Print ( LPE void OnStart () { LP "myMessage" }
So far I have tried many things but, ether the methods found were not compatible with my code (I don't get errors, just my implied intention with what I coded dosen't work) or I sheerly didn't understand how to implement it into my code(i.e I was to stupid) I looked at a few posts on the forum to
Hi guys, I have a problem when I want to post my code in the codebase section, In fact when I want to add a image as a screenshot but there isn't any icon for adding image in toolbar. How can I fix that
i transfer money to my account but i cant get it back so how i can get back my money again
Cost of VPS service is 42USD per 3 months, however I am always charged 50.40USD. Could you please inform about the reason for the discrepancy? Thank you
I have been using an EA on mt4 via the MQL5 VPS. I wish to stop trading for a couple of days during the US elections. I have disconnected my EA and my charts are clear. Yet it is still trading. So I assume that the MQL5 VPS is still trading the account. How do I clear all EAs from my MQL5 VPS.?? (I
I have purchased an indicator that cannot be installed no matter how many times I click on the blue install button. I have restarted, made sure I have latest explorer, etc. Nothing works
  gif image  (6)
hello friends i am try to post GIF image post my wall this error message show me anyone help me how it do correctly
elliott wave need fibo projection and fibo reteacement
I am trying to log into my live account on MT5 but the option the instructions are giving me in unavilable
  EA doesn't work  (1)
I recently purchased and EA on the MQL5 website and it does not work. I have contacted the developer but they do not respond. The EA appears in the navigator tab and it loads onto the charts but it does not do what it is supposed to do. Please help. Thank you Darrell Gentry
Good day, Received this message in vps expert journal: trade disabled code: 10017 Is there a list of error codes and their description available
Hi, I ordered on 01/11/2020 a virtual server in order to carry out automatic trading operations thanks to the expert advisor "Elite" that I downloaded from the market. This expert advisor works perfectly in real and in backtest. However, the VPS fails to migrate it due to the error message 'Invalid
  What is STORAGE?  (3)
My broker charges me fees that appear in my trading history as buy orders called "STORAGE" when some positions remain open during weekends with negative profit. Is it normal? Since it affects my statistics such as win rate, why it doesn't use commission or swap
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March the 6th, 2020. The new version features the following updates: MQL5: SQLite database operation errors can now be analyzed using standard MQL5 tools . The following error codes have been added: ERR_DATABASE_ERROR — generic error
Dear people, After having tried to ask in an existing old thread ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/300712#comment_18993310 ) and having made a lot of experiments, I am here for asking again. Since I did not manage to create a custom symbol from a csv file, as reported by the author of the other thread
Can any one help me know the maximun number of order that can be opened in a single day